This Blackstone Ground Beef Quesadilla is loaded with cheese, ground beef and simple seasoning. It is cooked to perfection on the griddle.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Blackstone Ground Beef Quesadillas Recipe:
We love making quesadilla on the Blackstone Griddle. This cheesy beef quesadilla recipe is loaded with melted cheese, seasoned ground beef and in a flour tortilla. The texture of the tortilla cooks perfectly which makes it a family favorite.
We are always on the hunt for easy weeknight meals. Our weeks are full of sport activities so having easy meals is always a plus. Making these quesadilla on the Blackstone saves me time and money.
Quesadilla can easily be made with leftover chicken or shredded pork for an amazing meal idea. Add your favorite sides and top the quesadilla with sour cream and guacamole. This recipe would be perfect to feed a crowd!
What type of Tortillas to use:
We used the burrito size flour tortilla but you can use what you prefer. They have a lot of tortilla that fit many different diets. Any of them work with the cheesy beef quesadilla recipe.
- Ground Beef
- Minced Garlic
- Onion Powder
- Chili Powder
- Black Pepper
- Tomato Sauce (8 oz can)
- Burrito Size Tortillas (10 inch tortillas)
- Colby Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
How to Make Ground Beef Quesadillas on Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Prepare Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Step 2 – Cook the Ground Beef – Brown the ground beef on the Blackstone grill over medium high heat. Cook the beef until no longer pink and browned.
- Step 3 – Add in the seasoning and sauce. – Stir in the minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute until the garlic is aromatic. Top the beef with the tomato sauce and seasonings including the salt and pepper.
- Step 4 – Combine ingredients until beef is cooked – Stir well to combine all the ingredients. Heat over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes. Push the ground beef to a cooler side of the Blackstone grill.
- Step 5 – Assemble the Quesadilla – Place the tortillas on the Blackstone grill. Add the beef mixture evenly to half the tortilla and top each one with 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Step 6 – Fold tortilla – Fold the tortilla in half. Cook until the bottom of the quesadilla is golden brown (2-3 minutes).
- Step 7 – Continue Cooking – Flip and cook until the opposite side is also golden brown (2-3 more minutes). Heat until the cheese is melted.
- Step 8 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the Blackstone Grill. Slice each cheesy ground beef quesadilla into 4 pieces. Serve warm and enjoy!
How to Make on the Stove:
If you prefer you can make this recipe in a cast iron skillet or an electric skillet. You can prepare the ground beef in as indicated in the recipe. By cooking the ground beef with the seasoning and sauce in a large skillet over medium low heat.
Then remove the ground beef and place in a separate bowl. Then place the tortilla down in the skillet and top it with the cooked ground beef mixture and cheese. Fold the flour tortilla and cook both sides.
Quesadilla is a great meal to use any leftover meat. You can use leftover ground beef, ground turkey, or shredded chicken.
What to Serve with Quesadillas:
Quesadillas can be served with many different toppings are sides. They are also delicious by themselves. Here are some of our favorites.
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Sour Cream
- Chips and Queso
- Black Beans
- Pinto Peans
- Cheese – There are a variety cheeses that can be used when making quesadilla. You can easily use a Mexican blend cheese or add in some pepper jack cheese for extra flavor.
- Remove the ground beef – We love making quesadilla with just cheese for a delicious cheese quesadilla option.
- Change the Seasoning – If you prefer you can seasoning the ground beef with taco seasoning. Make your own or use the packet taco seasoning.
- Spicy – If you prefer your ground beef to be a little spicy, mix in some red pepper flakes for added flavor.
- Vegetables – You can easily add in some cooked bell peppers and onions. Cook these vegetables on the griddle to easily add to your quesadilla.
- Add in other ingredients – You can can easily add in corn or chopped cilantro to the ground beef mixture.
Tips for Cheesy Beef Quesadillas:
- Oil for the Griddle – I used vegetable oil in this recipe. But any oil with a high smoke point will work great. Avocado oil, coconut oil or canola oil would work great in this recipe.
- Cheese – You can easily use your favorite type of cheeses in this quesadilla recipe. Use what you have. We like to use cheddar and pepper jack.
- Leftovers – If you have leftover ground beef, you can still use the Blackstone to cook this quesadilla. Simple place your tortilla on the griddle then add in your favorite toppings for a delicious meal.
- Seasoning – You can add in some garlic powder or chili powder for extra flavoring.
- Cooking Quesadilla – It doesn’t take long for the tortilla to get crispy. Make sure you stay close by so you can flip the tortilla.
- Carefully Flip – When you are flipping the quesadilla, make sure to carefully flip. You want to make sure that the ingredients stay within the tortilla.
How to Store and Reheat Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4-5 days. When you are want to reheat, you can reheat the quesadilla on the stove top or the air fryer. This will result in that crispy texture.
Recommended Products for the Blackstone:
Easy Blackstone Beef Quesadillas:
We have really loved making Blackstone Griddle Recipes. Everything comes together so easily and the cleanup is a breeze. These Easy Blackstone Beef Quesadillas are one of our favorites.
Even if we don’t have beef to use, a cheese quesadilla hits the spot. We love how the tortilla gets golden brown with a crispy texture. We have even made a veggie quesadilla and it came out perfectly.
These Easy Blackstone Beef Quesadilla are a crowd pleaser and budget friendly. We love any type of Mexican food, so we usually have all the ingredients handy to make these quesadillas.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Cheesy Beef Quesadillas:
Blackstone Cheesy Beef Quesadillas
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Brown the ground beef on the Blackstone grill over medium high heat until no longer pink and browned.
- Stir in the minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute until the garlic is aromatic. Top the beef with the tomato sauce and seasonings. Stir well to combine all the ingredients. Heat over medium high heat for 2-3 minutes. Push the ground beef to a cooler side of the Blackstone grill.
- Place the tortillas on the blackstone grill. Add the beef mixture evenly to half the tortilla and top each one with 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Fold the tortilla in half. Cook until the bottom of the quesadilla is golden brown (2-3 minutes). Flip and cook until the opposite side is also golden brown (2-3 more minutes) and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the Blackstone Grill. Slice each quesadilla into 4 pieces. Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Quesadilla Recipe:
- Blackstone Chicken Fajita Quesadilla Recipe
- Blackstone Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
- Blackstone Cheeseburger Quesadillas
- Blackstone Sloppy Joe Quesadillas
More Blackstone Ground Beef Recipe:
- Blackstone Ground Beef Tacos Recipe
- Blackstone Avocado Burger Recipe
- Hamburger Hash Blackstone Recipe