Blackstone Cheeseburger Quesadillas is a delicious combination of cheeseburger ingredients and sauce. All cooked in a flour tortilla on the griddle.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Blackstone Cheeseburger Quesadillas Recipe:
This quesadilla is loaded with seasoned ground beef, cheese and a delicious sauce. Cooking it on the Blackstone gives the tortilla a crispy texture with the melted cheese on the inside.
Blackstone griddle recipes is one my favorite things to cook. The large surface flat top allows me to cook multiple quesadillas at once. These quesadilla makes for a delicious weeknight meal.
What is a Cheeseburger Quesadillas?
If you love Cheeseburgers, then you care going to love these quesadillas. The seasoned ground beef is cooked on the griddle, then topped on a tortilla. This tortilla has a delicious burger sauce and then topped with cheese.
The quesadilla is cooked crispy and cheesy which makes a delicious dinner idea.
For the Quesadillas:
- Ground Beef
- Dill Pickles (chopped)
- Burrito Size Tortillas 10 inch tortillas
- Cheddar Cheese shredded
For the Special Sauce:
- Minced Pickles
- Minced Onion
- White Vinegar
How to Make Cheeseburger Quesadilla on Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Heat Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Step 2 – Ground Beef – Brown the ground beef on the Blackstone grill over medium high heat. Cook until no longer pink and browned. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 – Mix Sauce Ingredients – Stir together all the special sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Step 4 – Place Tortilla on Grill – Place the tortillas on the blackstone grill.
- Step 5 – Spread sauce on tortilla – Spread the special sauce onto half of the tortilla.
- Step 6 – Layer with beef, pickles, and cheese – Top it with the ground beef mixture, chopped pickles and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Step 7 – Fold Tortilla – Fold the tortilla in half. Cook until the bottom of the quesadilla is golden brown (2-3 minutes).
- Step 8 – Cook Quesadilla Golden Brown – Flip and cook until the opposite side is also golden brown (2-3 more minutes). Cook until the cheese is melted.
- Step 9 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the Blackstone Grill. Slice each quesadilla into 4 pieces. Serve warm and enjoy!
How to Make Cheeseburger Quesadilla Inside:
If you prefer you can make these Cheeseburger Quesadilla on the stove top or indoor griddle. If you cook on the stove top we recommend cooking with a large skillet over medium high heat.
You can cook the ground beef or use leftover ground beef and layer on the flour tortilla. Fold the tortilla and cook until the tortilla is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Cheeseburger Quesadilla Tips:
- Cook Quesadilla – When cooking the quesadilla, cook on the griddle over medium heat. This will give the tortilla a crispy texture and melt the cheese.
- Oil the Griddle – Make sure to oil the griddle to prevent the quesadilla from sticking and with a crispy texture.
- Leftovers – If you have leftover ground beef, you can still use the Blackstone to cook this quesadilla. Simple place your tortilla on the griddle then add in your favorite toppings for a delicious meal.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Seasoning – Feel free to change seasoning or add in Worcestershire sauce to the meat mixture. You can also use garlic powder instead of minced garlic.
- Burger Sauce – We mixed the sauce with mayonnaise, but feel free to mix ketchup and mustard.
- Tortilla – We used the burrito size flour tortilla but you can use what you prefer. They have a lot of tortilla that fit many different diets. Any of them work with the cheesy beef quesadilla recipe.
What to Serve with Cheeseburger Quesadilla:
Quesadillas can be served with many different toppings are sides. They are also delicious by themselves. Here are some of our favorites.
- Sour Cream
- Chips and Queso
- Black Beans
- Pinto Beans
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4-5 days.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Cheeseburger Quesadilla:
Blackstone Cheeseburger Quesadilla
For the Quesadillas:
For the Special Sauce:
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Pickles
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onion
- 2 Teaspoons White Vinegar
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Brown the ground beef on the Blackstone grill over medium high heat until no longer pink and browned. Season the beef with salt and pepper.
- Stir together all the special sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Place the tortillas on the blackstone grill.
- Spread the special sauce onto half of the tortilla. Top it with the ground beef, chopped pickles and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half. Cook until the bottom of the quesadilla is golden brown (2-3 minutes). Flip and cook until the opposite side is also golden brown (2-3 more minutes) and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the Blackstone Grill. Slice each quesadilla into 4 pieces. Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Quesadilla Recipes:
- Steak Fajita Quesadilla on the Blackstone Recipe
- Blackstone Sloppy Joe Quesadillas
- Steak and Cheese Quesadilla on Blackstone
- Blackstone Chicken Fajita Quesadilla