Blackstone Beef Stir Fry is a delicious beef recipe that is made with simple ingredients. Easy to prepare with your favorite vegetables and a delicious sauce.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Blackstone Beef Stir Fry Recipe:
This simple stir fry on the Blackstone Griddle beef recipe is the perfect weeknight meal. Tender strips of beef are sautéed on the griddle with noodles and vegetables. A delicious soy sauce glaze is poured over the mixture to add deep flavor.
We love Blackstone Recipes as I can easily cook this stir fry together for my large family. This beef and broccoli stir fry is loaded with flavor and simple to make. Skip takeout and make this delicious stir fry at home.
This stir fry takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and cooking on the Blackstone makes for an easy cleanup. Add your favorite cut of beef and throw in simple vegetables to make this easy stir fry recipe. You might also like Blackstone Chicken Stir Fry or Blackstone Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry.
You may also love this Blackstone Ground Beef Stir Fry Recipe.
- Vegetable Oil
- Flank Steak (thinly sliced)
- Carrots (peeled and sliced)
- Broccoli (chopped into bite size pieces)
- Bell Pepper (sliced)
- Onion (sliced)
- Rice Noodles
For the Sauce:
- Minced Garlic
- Ground Ginger
- Orange Juice
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
How to Make Beef Stir Fry on Blackstone:
- Step 1 – Cook the rice noodles based on the package instructions and rinse with cold water to keep them from continuing to cook.
- Step 2 – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat. Spread the vegetable oil onto the grill.
- Step 3 – Add the steak to the grill and add the vegetables onto the grill next to the steak.
- Step 4 – Cook the beef and vegetables for 3-4 minutes (flipping every minute) until the beef is browned and the vegetables are tender.
- Step 5 – Combine all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour the sauce over the beef and vegetables and toss to combine.
- Step 6 – Then toss in the cooked rice noodles. Heat for 1-2 minutes to make sure that all the flavors are combined and heated through.
- Step 7 – Remove from the grill, serve warm and enjoy.
How to Make Beef Stir Fry on the Stove Top:
If you do not have a Blackstone or prefer to cook this Beef Stir Fry indoors, you can easily make it on your stove top.
We recommend using a cast iron skillet as it is similar to the griddle but any skillet will work.
- Heat and oil skillet then add in vegetables.
- Cook vegetables tender.
- Remove vegetables from skillet then add in beef to cook.
- Mix everything together including the cook noodles.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and heat.
- Serve and enjoy.
Steak and Vegetable Stir Fry Tips:
- Beef and Vegetables – We recommend cutting the beef and vegetables about the same size. This make sure they cook evenly and tender.
- Use Different Oil – You can easily use avocado oil, canola oil or coconut oil instead of the vegetable oil in this recipe.
- Heat Blackstone – Make sure Blackstone is preheated before adding vegetables to griddle.
Substitutions and Variations:
- Change the Meat – We used flank steak for this recipe, but you can easily use skirt steak or sirloin steak as well.
- Vegetables – This is a great recipe to use leftover vegetables. We have added in baby corn and snow peas for a change.
- Noodles – If you prefer you can use rice instead of noodles for this recipe.
- Use Chicken – This stir fry would be delicious with chicken or pork.
- Soy Sauce Substitution – You can substitute soy sauce for coconut aminos.
What to Serve with Stir Fry:
This stir fry recipe is a perfect one pot meal. So we usually serve it with a simple side and different sauces. Here are some of our favorites.
- Top with Green Onions
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Green Onions
- Sesame Seeds
- Side Salad
- See What to Serve with Stir Fry for more ideas
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Tools you Need:
Easy Blackstone Stir Fry:
This beef stir fry recipe is always a family favorite. It is loaded with protein and carbs which keeps my family full and satisfied. It is simple to make and we love that I can easily get the ingredients from the grocery store.
Make this easy Beef Stir Fry for your family or to feed a crowd.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Beef Stir Fry:
Blackstone Beef Stir Fry
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 ½ pound Flank Steak thinly sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 cups Broccoli chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Onion sliced
- 8 ounce Rice Noodles
- Cook the rice noodles based on the package instructions and rinse with cold water to keep them from continuing to cook.
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat. Spread the vegetable oil onto the grill. Add the steak to the grill and add the vegetables onto the grill next to the steak. Cook the beef and vegetables for 3-4 minutes (flipping every minute) until the beef is browned and the vegetables are tender.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour the sauce over the beef and vegetables and toss to combine. Then toss in the cooked rice noodles. Heat for 1-2 minutes to make sure that all the flavors are combined and heated through.
- Remove from the grill, serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Blackstone Beef Recipes:
- Blackstone Beef Quesadillas Recipe
- Beef Kabobs Blackstone Recipe
- Blackstone Ground Beef Stir Fry
- Blackstone Ground Beef Tacos Recipe