Blackstone Beef and Broccoli Recipe is an amazing dish to make on the griddle. It is perfect for many different diets and is a family favorite recipe.
Easy Blackstone Beef and Broccoli Recipe:
This easy Blackstone Beef and Broccoli recipe is healthy, delicious and full of flavor. The steak cooks tender on the Blackstone and combined with the crunchy broccoli and covered in amazing sauce makes the perfect weeknight meal.
Skip takeout and make this beef and broccoli recipe on your Blackstone. We love using flank steak but any thinly strip steak will work on this recipe. Beef and broccoli makes for a rich and hearty meal.
Beef and broccoli stir fry always makes a great meal. We like to serve with a white rice and drizzle the soy sauce glaze over the top. Perfect for a crowd for a weeknight meal in less than 20 minutes. You might also like Blackstone Beef Stir Fry.
- Vegetable Oil
- Flank Steak (thinly sliced)
- Cold Water
- Broccoli (chopped into bite size pieces)
- White Rice (cooked)
For the Sauce:
- Minced Garlic
- Brown Sugar
- Rice Vinegar
- Soy Sauce
How to Make Beef and Broccoli on Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Place the meat in a ziplock bag. Stir the cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl. Add this to the bag with the meat. Marinade for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Step 2 – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat. Spread the vegetable oil onto the grill.
- Step 3 – Add the steak to the grill and add the chopped broccoli onto the grill next to the steak.
- Step 4 – Cook the beef and vegetables for 3-4 minutes until the beef is browned and the broccoli is tender.
- Step 5 – Combine all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour the sauce over the tender beef and vegetables and toss to combine.
- Step 6 – Heat for 1-2 minutes to make sure that all the flavors are combined and heated through.
- Step 7 – Remove from the grill, serve broccoli stir fry on the Blackstone griddle warm over cooked rice and enjoy!
Can I Make this Recipe without a Blackstone?
Yes, this Broccoli and Beef Recipe can easily prepared on your stovetop in a skillet. We usually use a cast iron skillet but any skillet work work with this recipe.
- Prepare your meat as indicated in the recipe by mixing the steak with cornstarch and water.
- Add the broccoli to the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Then add in the beef to the skillet with the broccoli and cook for an additional3 minutes or cooked thoroughly.
- After combining the sauce ingredients in a bowl, pour the mixture over the beef and broccoli. Heat for additional 1 minute until sauce thickens and is combined.
- Serve and enjoy. In less than 30 minutes you have dinner done.
Can I add additional Veggies to this Stir Fry?
Yes, you can add in additional veggies to this stir fry recipe. We love that this recipe can be changed to what you have on hand. These are some of my favorite veggies to add in.
- Shredded Carrots
- Red Bell Peppers or Green Bell Peppers
- Chopped Zucchini
What to Serve with Beef and Broccoli:
- Cauliflower Rice – For a low carb option you can make a side of cauliflower rice. It is delicious and it is a healthy option to serve with this dish.
- White Rice – For an easy side idea, we like to prepare a large batch of white rice and freeze it. Easily take the white rice out of the freezer and heat for a simple side.
- Side Salad – Make a side salad for a healthy side with this hearty meal.
Variations to Beef and Broccoli:
- Steak – We used flank steak for this recipe, but you can easily use skirt steak or sirloin steak as well.
- Broccoli – We used fresh broccoli in this recipe, but you can make it with frozen broccoli. If I use frozen broccoli, there is no need to thaw. Just place in the skillet to heat.
- Soy Sauce – For added flavor, you can add in low sodium soy sauce. Coconut Aminos can also be added for a no soy sauce option.
- Stir Fry Sauce – Feel free to change the sauce ingredients. You can add in sesame oil or oyster oil for added flavor.
How to Store Leftovers:
- Storing – Place the leftovers beef and broccoli in the air tight container. Place in the refrigerator or freezer. If placed in the freezer it will stay fresh for up to 3 months. Refrigerated leftovers will last up to 5 days.
- Reheat – You can reheat in the microwave or in a skillet. We like reheating in a skillet so it heat thoroughly.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Beef and Broccoli:
Blackstone Beef and Broccoli
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 pounds Flank Steak thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons Cold Water
- 2 cups Broccoli chopped into bite size pieces
- 6 cups White Rice cooked
- For the Sauce:
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- Place the meat in a ziplock bag. Stir the cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl. Add this to the bag with the meat. Marinade for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat. Spread the vegetable oil onto the grill. Add the steak to the grill and add the chopped broccoli onto the grill next to the steak. Cook the beef and vegetables for 3-4 minutes until the beef is browned and the broccoli is tender.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour the sauce over the beef and vegetables and toss to combine. Heat for 1-2 minutes to make sure that all the flavors are combined and heated through.
- Remove from the grill, serve warm over cooked rice and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Blackstone Beef Recipes:
- Blackstone Beef Kabobs Recipe
- Ground Beef Tacos Blackstone Recipe
- Steak and Cheese Quesadillas on Blackstone