Chick-Fil-A Grilled Cool Wrap is an easy copycat recipe to make at home. It only takes 4 simple ingredients and you can make a cool refreshing wrap any day of the week.
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Grilled Cool Wrap:
Chick-Fil-A is our go-to fast food restaurant when we are out and about for my kids activities. The Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap is one of our favorites and now I can prepare it at home.
This is the perfect to use up leftover grilled chicken in a easily prepared wrap. It only takes 4 ingredients and you can have a light dinner or easy lunch made at home.
The ingredients can be changed to what you have on hand, so it will save you time and money. Making copycat recipes is my favorite thing to prepare.
Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap Recipe:
This entire Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap can be prepared in less than 5 minutes if you already have the chicken prepared. Place the chicken in a wrap, add your favorite dressing and green leaf lettuce then wrap ingredients together.
You can even add in your favorite veggies and cheeses to what you have on hand. Add a fruit salad and you have a healthy lunch or dinner. These are the perfect wrap to have all summer long.
- Chicken Breasts, Grilled
- Leaf Lettuce Leaves
- Shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese
- Flaxseed Flour Flat Bread
How to Make Chick-Fil-A Grilled Cool Wrap:
- Prepare Chicken for Wrap – Cut the grilled chicken breasts into slices.
- Start adding ingredients to Flat Bread – Lay out 1 piece of the flat bread. Top it with a piece of the leaf lettuce, shredded chicken and sliced chicken.
- Wrap up the ingredients – Wrap tight, cut in half and serve with your favorite type of dressing. I love serving this wrap with Avocado Ranch Lime Dressing.
What to Put in a Chicken Wrap:
- Grilled Chicken – You can easily use any of your favorite grilled chicken recipe. We love using the grilled chicken recipe in our Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe.
- Different Cheeses – We used Colby Monterrey jack cheese, but you can easily use pepper jack to add some spice.
- Use Different Dressing – We like to use Avocado Ranch Lime Dressing but you can use ranch or a lighter dressing.
How to Store Leftovers:
These are best served immediately. Wrap any leftovers wraps with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-3 days.
What To Serve with Grilled Chicken Wrap:
Can I make this wrap with Fried Boneless Chicken?
Yes, you can use fried boneless chicken to make this wrap. If we have leftover fried chicken nuggets, I like to dice up the chicken and use it for this wrap for lunch the next day.
This wrap would also be good with Grilled Buffalo Chicken.
Print Recipe here for Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap:
Chick-fil-a Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
- 2 Chicken Breasts Grilled
- 4 Leaf Lettuce Leaves
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Flaxseed Flour Flat Bread
- Cut the grilled chicken breasts into slices.
- Lay out 1 piece of the flat bread. Top it with a piece of the leaf lettuce, shredded chicken and sliced chicken.
- Wrap tight, cut in half and serve with your favorite type of dressing. I love serving this wrap with Avocado Ranch Lime Dressing.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Chick-Fil-A Copycat Recipes:
- Chick-Fil-A Spicy Nuggets Recipe
- Easy Chick-Fil-A Polynesian Sauce Recipe
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A Chicken Biscuits Recipe
What kind of seasoning do you use on the chicken??
These wraps look delicious! 😋
We love them!
Any Seasonings will work! I like to use leftover grilled chicken. Here is a great chicken marinade https://grillonadime.com/the-best-grilled-chicken-marinade-recipe/
Where do you find the avocado ranch lime dressing?
We are actually working on perfecting that recipe now.
Where can I find Flaxseed Flour Flat Bread? Or do you have a brand you like to use? Looks so delicious!
I can’t remember the brand we used but any flat bread will work.