If you love Buffalo Sauce then you need to try this Easy Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast Recipe. The chicken comes out juicy and full of flavor.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast Recipe:
This Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast Recipe is my family’s favorite. We all love the flavor of buffalo sauce and we eat it with everything. Combining the ranch seasoning mix with the buffalo sauce gives the chicken so much flavor.
The chicken is then grilled to perfection to make it juicy and full of flavor. The tangy, hint of spice that the buffalo sauce gives the chicken, makes the perfect meal any day of the week.
Marinate the chicken in the buffalo sauce for 30 minutes. Dinner can be on the table in less than 15 minutes. Perfect chicken to feed a crowd or for a weeknight meal.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Recipe:
This Grilled Buffalo Chicken is to easy make. 3 ingredients is all that is needed to make this flavorful chicken. First, you marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes. We recommend marinating if overnight.
Then place on the grill and grill each side of chicken for about 7 minutes. Let chicken rest after remove from the grill after chicken internal temperature. Then slice chicken and enjoy.
This chicken can be sliced and put into a wrap or top your favorite salad recipe.
- Chicken Breasts
- Buffalo Hot Sauce – There is different temperatures of buffalo sauce.
- Ranch Seasoning Mix (1 oz)
How to Make Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast:
- Prepare Gas Grill – Heat grill over medium high heat approximately 400 degrees. Spray grill grates with some cooking oil to make sure the chicken doesn’t stick to the grill.
- Mix marinade ingredients- Stir together the buffalo sauce and the ranch seasoning mix in a large zip lock bag or bowl.
- Marinate Chicken – Then add the chicken and stir to make sure that the chicken is completely coated in the marinade. Let the chicken marinade for at least 30 minutes or we recommend to marinade overnight.
- Cook the Chicken – Place the chicken breasts directly on the grill. Grill each side for 6-8 minutes per side. The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Then it is ready to be removed from grill.
- Serve and Enjoy – Move to a separate plate, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes and then it’s ready to enjoy.
How do you know when Chicken is Cooked:
When grilling chicken, we make sure that each chicken is about the same size and thickness. To make sure that our chicken is done, we use an instant read meat thermometer. This ensures that the chicken is cooked to a safe temperature.
For chicken it needs to read an internal temperature of 165 degrees. When making chicken it is very important that it is done before serving.
How Long to Grill Chicken Breast?
The cook times will vary based on the size of the chicken. Make sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken is cooked to the correct temperature.
When preparing your chicken for grilling, you want to make sure that each chicken breast about the same size. You may have need to filet you chicken or pound it to thin it out.
Grilling chicken doesn’t take long to cook. My husband usually stays close by the grill so he can monitor it. Flipping the chicken after cooking about 5 minutes on each side makes for the juiciest chicken.
Is Buffalo Sauce a Good Marinade?
Yes, buffalo sauce is the perfect marinade for your chicken. You can even make Homemade Buffalo Sauce with simple ingredients.
We usually buy the jar stuff, but these have added ingredients. Making your own buffalo sauce you can adjust the ingredients to what you prefer or how hot you want it.
Can you Bake these in the Oven?
Yes, this recipe is perfect to bake in the oven. When the weather is colder, we bake this chicken in the oven at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Make sure to still use your meat thermometer to make sure is done. The chicken needs to have an internal temperature of 165 degrees before serving.
If you prefer cooking indoors, use a grill pan over your stove. This allows you to get the grill marks on the chicken.
- Use different types of Chicken – This recipes works great if you want to use chicken thighs. You may need to cook for a little longer, but you will still get that juicy and full of flavor chicken.
- Toppings – Top Buffalo Chicken with blue cheese. Blue Cheese and buffalo sauce is the perfect combination. One of my kids loves to top theirs with sour cream.
- Uses for Buffalo Chicken – There are many ways to your this buffalo chicken. Slice in make a wrap, quesadilla, and on top of a salad.
- Change the Seasoning – You can season the buffalo chicken with salt and pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. You can also drizzle with some olive oil.
Buffalo Chicken Breast Tips:
- Hot Grill – Make sure your grill is hot. Cooking chicken on a hot grill helps to keep them juicy.
- Same Size Chicken – When preparing your chicken, make sure that they are all even thickness. This makes sure they are evenly cooked.
- Allow Chicken to rest – After chicken is done cooking, make sure you allow chicken to rest. This locks in the juices and the flavoring.
What to Serve with Buffalo Chicken?
- Quick and Easy Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- Grilled Zucchini Spears
- Easy Macaroni Salad
- How to Bake Potatoes on the Grill
- More Grilled Chicken Side Dishes
How to Store leftover Buffalo Chicken:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe here for Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast:
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 pkg Ranch Seasoning Mix 1 oz
- Heat your grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Combine the buffalo sauce and the ranch seasoning mix in a large zip lock bag or bowl. Then add the chicken and stir to make sure that the chicken is completely coated in the marinade. Let the chicken marinade for at least 30 minutes (or overnight).
- Place the chicken breasts directly on the grill and grill each side for 6-8 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Move to a separate plate, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes and then it’s ready to enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Grilled Chicken Recipes:
- Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs Recipe
- BBQ Grilled Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken on a Stick Recipe
- Best Blackstone Chicken Breast Recipe