Buffalo Cauliflower in Foil is a delicious side dish that is easy to make. If you love buffalo sauce then you are going to love these buffalo cauliflower bites.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
These are the perfect dish to serve for game day as they taste amazing and is gluten free and low carb. You love to prepare them in a aluminum foil packet on the grill. But you can easily prepare on a baking sheet.
Serve these delicious buffalo cauliflower bites with your favorite dip. I love to serve with blue cheese dressing and ranch for a delicious appetizer.
Table of Contents
How to Cut Cauliflower into Florets
We love making cauliflower with many different spices and sauces. But learning to cut this large white vegetables, can seem difficult.
Learn How to Cut Cauliflower the right way with these easy steps. All you need is a sharp knife and a cutting board. Use these steps to prepare this side dish.
- Head Cauliflower
- Buffalo Hot Sauce
- Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Olive Oil
For the full list of ingredients and recipe, scroll to the bottom to see the recipe card.
- Seasoning – Feel free to change the seasoning on the cauliflower. You can add in garlic powder, onion powder, or paprika.
- Add Vegetables – You can easily add in other vegetables to the foil packet with the cauliflower.
How to Make Buffalo Cauliflower in Foil
Step 1 – Heat Grill – Preheat the grill over medium high heat approximately 400 degrees. Cut the head of the cauliflower into florets. Wash the cauliflower and pat them dry. Place the cauliflower in a large bowl.
Step 2 – Toss with Ingredients – Add the red hot sauce, ranch dressing mix and olive oil to the bowl. Toss the cauliflower until thoroughly coated. Season with salt and pepper.
Step 3 – Place in Foil – Place the cauliflower on a large piece of foil. Seal the edges of the foil to form a foil packet.
Step 4 – Grill Cauliflower – Place the foil packet on the grill. Then cook for approximately 15-20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender. Be careful when opening the foil packet as steam will release from the pack. Serve immediately while warm and enjoy.
Can I Make in the Oven?
Yes, you can also make these in the oven. This is a great side dish to make indoors.
- Prepare the cauliflower as the recipe indicates.
- Place in a foil packet and place on a baking sheet in a single layer. We recommend lining the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake the foil packet at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Carefully open baked buffalo cauliflower packet, serve and enjoy.
How to Fold Foil Packets for Buffalo Cauliflower
- Start with Heavy Duty Foil to make foil packets. They hold up better on the grill and are perfect for the grill.
- Divide buffalo cauliflower into each sheets of foil.
- Then begin by folding around the buffalo cauliflower. Making sure that you wrap around the buffalo cauliflower completely. If you cut to short of a piece, just wrap around a large piece around it.
- Crimp the edges to ensure the foil is closed completely. This prevents the cauliflower from falling out.
- Serving – There are many meats to serve with buffalo cauliflower. When we grill out, I love making my side dishes on the grill too. If I put buffalo sauce on anything. My kids will eat the cauliflower florets. It is also delicious serve with carrots, celery sticks and more.
- Prepare Cauliflower – Prepare the cauliflower by washing and chopping into the florets.
- Heavy Duty Foil – Make sure to pick the right foil. If you do not have heavy duty aluminum foil, double the foil to help keep the cauliflower from coming out.
- Grilling the Foil – Grill both sides of the foil so that it completely cooks.
- Butter – Make sure to you use butter or some type of oil to prevent the vegetables from sticking to the foil.
- Opening Foil Packet – When you are finishing grilling the cauliflower, carefully open the foil packet. The steam that is release from the packet is extremely hot.
How to Store Leftovers
Refrigerate the leftover cauliflower in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
More Easy Foil Pack Vegetable Recipes
We love hearing from you. If you make this Grilled Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe, make sure to leave us a comment or a star review.
Buffalo Cauliflower in Foil
- Preheat the grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F). Cut the head of the cauliflower into florets. Wash the cauliflower and pat them dry.
- Place the cauliflower in a large mixing bowl. Add the buffalo sauce, ranch dressing mix and olive oil to the bowl. Toss the cauliflower until thoroughly coated.
- Place the cauliflower on a large piece of foil. Seal the edges of the foil to form a foil packet.
- Place the foil packet on the grill and cook for approximately 15-20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender. Be careful when opening the foil packet as steam will release from the pack.
- Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe