Blackstone Ground Beef Tacos are tasty ground beef seasoned and cooked on the griddle. Then topped in a warm corn tortilla and all your favorite toppings.
Blackstone Ground Beef Tacos Recipe:
If you are looking for a quick and easy Blackstone Recipe, these ground beef tacos cooked on your griddle are it. The ground beef is cooked directly on your griddle with the added taco seasoning to give these tacos so much flavor.
We love cooking on our Blackstone Griddle. It saves me time and money because I am able to cook my family’s meal on the flat top. Cleanup is a breeze which means more time sitting by the pool.
We love making tacos so naturally I had to try them on the Blackstone and they turned out so flavorful. I warm the tortillas right on the grill and then layer the tacos with our favorite toppings.
Homemade Taco Seasoning:
If you want to make your own taco seasoning packet, this Homemade Taco Seasoning is so good and easy to make.
We love making our own seasoning. It taste better and we know exactly what we are adding to the seasoning blend.
The Taco Seasoning blend is made up of seasonings that you probably already have on hand.
- Avocado Oil
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
How to Make Ground Beef Tacos on Blackstone Griddle:
- Preheat Blackstone – Heat up the Blackstone to 350-400 degrees.
- Oil Griddle – Add oil to the Blackstone. I used avocado oil, but vegetable oil will work well.
- Add the thawed ground beef – to the Blackstone Griddle and begin cooking.
- Continue Cooking – Break apart and begin to cook the meat.
- Add Taco Seasoning – As the meat cooks, sprinkle with the taco seasoning.
- Mix in Salsa to the ground beef – Top with salsa and stir to combine. Continue breaking apart the meat is cooked through.
- Stir in water and combine – Add in the water and stir to combine.
- Heat Corn Tortilla – Meanwhile I like to heat up my tortillas on the Blackstone. You can cook them in butter or you can just lay them on the Blackstone to heat up.
- Tacos are ready to serve – Remove the meat and the tortillas from the heat. Assemble the tacos and top with your favorite taco toppings.
Blackstone Taco Meat Tips:
- Tortillas – We like to heat the tortillas on the griddle. You can just warm them or leave them on a little longer to give them that chewy street taco taste.
- Taco Seasoning – Make your own taco seasoning to add more flavor to your tacos than the packet seasoning.
- Ground Beef – We recommend using good quality ground beef when making these tacos.
Ground Beef Topping Ideas:
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Diced tomatoes
You can also add rice to your tacos. It is so tasty and a great way to stretch your meat as well. Everyone loves rice and it is such a tasty way to make your meat go further.
How to use Leftover Blackstone Ground Beef?
We love leftover taco meat. I will intentionally double the batch that I am making so that we can have leftovers for the upcoming meat.
- You can make burritos
- We love making taco salad
- Make homemade taco bowls. I like to add black beans to my taco bowl.
Blackstone Tools you need:
What to Serve with Tacos:
- Easy Spanish Rice Recipe
- Easy Crockpot Refried Beans Recipe
- The Best Crock Pot White Cheese Dip Recipe
- Easy Sopapilla Recipe
- Check out What to Serve with Tacos for more side dish ideas.
How to Store Leftovers:
If you have taco meat leftover, you can place it in the refrigerator. Place in a air tight container for up to 3-4 days. Taco Meat is even better the next day as the seasoning have time to really marinate in the meat.
I love having taco meat available for my kids to grab a quick taco as they are heading out the door. It is so much better for them and I know they are eating something that will last them for awhile.
Blackstone Ground Beef Tacos are Perfect for Parties:
Cooking on the Blackstone is perfect for parties. Because of the large surface, I can make a lot of food at once so that everyone eats around the same time. Ground Beef Tacos on the griddle is always a hit since everyone can top their tacos with their favorite toppings.
When I am done cooking the taco meat and heating the tortillas, I place the food on platters or in a crock pot to keep warm. This is a great meal for any occasion and is always a crowd pleaser.
It truly is perfect for any parties you might have.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Ground Beef Tacos:
Blackstone Ground Beef Tacos
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat up the blackstone to 350-400 degrees.
- Add oil to the blackstone. I used avocado oil, but vegetable oil will work well.
- Add the ground beef.
- Break apart and begin to cook the meat.
- As the meat cooks, sprinkle with the taco seasoning.
- Top with salsa and stir to combine.
- Continue breaking apart the meat is cooked through.
- Add in the water and stir to combine.
- Meanwhile I like to heat up my tortillas on the blackstone. You can cook them in butter or you can just lay them on the blackstone to heat up.
- Remove the meat and the tortillas from the heat.
- Assemble the tacos and top with your favorite taco toppings.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe