Blackstone Shrimp Tacos are marinated in easy seasoning than cooked on the griddle for a flavorful tacos. Quick and Easy weeknight dinner idea.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Blackstone Shrimp Tacos comes together easily with simple ingredients. Marinating the shrimp in easy taco seasoning and then grilled to perfection on the griddle. If you don’t have a flat top griddle, try Grilled Shrimp Tacos.
Shrimp cooks quick and easy on the griddle for an easy Blackstone Recipe. We love cooking on griddle with it large cooking serving for my family. The shrimp comes out crispy and flavorful and perfect topped on corn tortillas.
Table of Contents
How do you Cook Raw Shrimp on the Blackstone
Cooking raw shrimp on the Blackstone is so quick and easy.
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees and oil or butter the griddle.
- Add raw shrimp to the griddle and sauté until the shrimp is pink. Only flip the shrimp only once.
- Remove shrimp from griddle and squeeze with lemon and serve.
For the Marinade
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Taco Seasoning
- Lime, juiced
- Vegetable Oil
- Kosher Salt
For the Tacos
- Vegetable Oil
- Street Size Corn Tortillas – You can also use Flour Tortillas
- Red Cabbage, shredded
- Cojita Cheese
Scroll to the bottom of the post for the full recipe and ingredients.
What to Top on Shrimp Tacos
- Diced Avocado
- Fresh Squeezed Lime
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1 – Place the shrimp with the marinade ingredients in a bowl and allow the shrimp to marinade while the grill is preheating.
Step 2 – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat to about 400 degrees. Spread the vegetable oil out on the Blackstone grill. Add the shrimp and tortillas in a single layer on the grill.
Step 3 – Cook the shrimp and the tortillas for 2-3 minutes per side until the tortillas are browned slightly and the shrimp is cooked through.
Step 4 – Then it’s time to assemble the tacos. Place cabbage on the bottom of each tortilla. Top it with the shrimp and cheese. Serve and Enjoy.
How Long does Shrimp Cook on Blackstone
Cooking shrimp on the Blackstone Griddle doesn’t take long. Make sure your Blackstone has been preheated and oil.
Then place raw shrimp on the griddle and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes on one side. Now, flip and cook about a minute on the other side.
When shrimp is pink then shrimp is done cooking.
Frequently Asked Questions
The perfect shrimp to grill is the large, jumbo or colossal size shrimp. We buy the shrimp that is already peeled and deveined. But you can grill shrimp with the peel on. I like to keep things easy, so I look for the shrimp that is already peeled.
This recipe can be made with raw or pre-cooked shrimp. If you use pre-cook shrimp, cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes per side to heat them through.
When making this recipe, you can use fresh shrimp that you get at the meat counter or purchase frozen shrimp. If you purchase frozen shrimp, make sure to let it thaw before cooking. It will take about 20 minutes to thaw out.
To let it thaw, place shrimp in a colander and let it run cold water until thaw. You can also put the frozen shrimp bag in the refrigerator and let it thaw overnight.
These tacos are best served fresh but you can refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
More Blackstone Seafood Recipes
- Grilled Shrimp Blackstone Recipe
- Blackstone Shrimp Fajitas Recipe
- Blackstone Fish Tacos Recipe
- Easy Blackstone Salmon Recipe
More Easy Tacos
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos
- Grilled Salmon Tacos Recipe
- Blackstone Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe
- Blackstone Street Tacos
- Blackstone Ground Beef Tacos Recipe
- Tilapia Fish Tacos
We love to hear from you. If you make this Blackstone shrimp tacos recipe, please leave us a comment or star review.
Blackstone Shrimp Tacos
For the Marinade:
For the Tacos:
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 12 Street Size Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup Red Cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup Cojita Cheese (optional)
- Place the shrimp with the marinade ingredients in a bowl and allow the shrimp to marinade while the grill is preheating.
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Spread the vegetable oil out on the Blackstone grill. Add the shrimp and tortillas in a single layer on the grill.
- Cook the shrimp and the tortillas for 2-3 minutes per side until the tortillas are browned slightly and the shrimp is cooked through.
- Then it's time to assemble the tacos. Place cabbage on the bottom of each tortilla. Top it with the shrimp and cheese (if using). Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe