Blackstone Salmon Recipe is full of flavor and so easy to make. A simple lemon seasoning is added to make this easy, flavorful fish.
Blackstone Salmon Recipe:
I was surprised how easy it was to cook salmon on my Blackstone Griddle. We love salmon and usually cook it either in the air fryer, on the grill, or in the skillet.
Cooking Salmon on the Blackstone Griddle always comes out perfectly. The lemon seasoning that we add, makes this salmon full of flavor.
Salmon is a healthy fish recipe that we enjoy all year. You can make this on your Blackstone Griddle Recipe and have dinner done in less than 20 minutes. Cooking fish on the griddle is our favorite way to cook fish.
How do you Cook Salmon on Blackstone?
Cooking Salmon on the grill is so easy to do. We use a Thermometer Gun to make sure our griddle reaches a temperature of 400 degrees.
Make sure your salmon doesn’t have any pin bones. Remove any if you find them. Season your salmon with the simple pepper and garlic salt. Spray with avocado oil and place on the griddle.
Cook each side for about 4 – 6 minutes. Once cooked thoroughly, squeeze with fresh lemon and serve.
- Salmon Filets – Skin on or Skin off
- Avocado Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Fresh Lemons, juiced
How to Cook Salmon on a Blackstone Griddle:
- Prepare the Blackstone Griddle – Preheat your Blackstone Griddle over medium high heat to 400 degrees F.
- Season Salmon – Stir together the garlic salt and pepper and season both sides of the salmon filets with this seasoning mixture.
- Oil the Griddle – Once the griddle grill has reached 400 degrees F, drizzle the avocado oil or olive oil on the griddle.
- Add Salmon to Griddle – Place the salmon filets on the griddle. If your salmon has the skin on, place the skin side down directly on the griddle.
- Cook Salmon on Griddle – Cook for 4-6 minutes. Then flip the fish (skin side up if your have skin on) and cook for 4-6 more minutes until the salmon reaches an internal temperature for 145 degrees F. Check the salmon fillets with a meat thermometer.
- Remove Salmon, Serve and Enjoy – Remove the salmon from the griddle to a separate plate. Squeeze the lemon juice on top and then it’s ready to serve.
Blackstone Grilled Salmon Recipe Tips:
- Preheat Griddle – Preheat the griddle to medium heat before placing the Salmon on the griddle.
- Oil Griddle – Before placing the Salmon on the Griddle make sure you oil the griddle. This prevents the salmon from sticking to the griddle.
- Seasoning the Salmon – Salmon doesn’t need a lot of seasoning. When adding the seasoning, season both side of the salmon with your hands.
- Skin on Salmon – If your Salmon has the skin on it, place this directly on the griddle. Then flip the salmon and cook the other side. It only takes about 5 minutes on each side.
- Cook thoroughly – Make sure your salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees before removing from the griddle.
- Electric Griddle – This recipe works great on an electric griddle as well.
- Flip Salmon Once – Make sure to only flip the salmon once.
How to know when Salmon is done:
Cooking salmon on griddle doesn’t take long. But to ensure your salmon is thoroughly cook use an instant read meat thermometer.
A regular size salmon will be done about when cooked about 5 minutes on each side. Meat thermometer makes sure that the salmon is done. If it has reached a safe internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cooking time will vary based on the side of your salmon, but it shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to cook your salmon.
What to serve with Salmon:
Since salmon cooks so fast, perfect sides include simple dishes that also take very little time to cook. Some ideas include corn on the cob, Parmesan pasta, baked sweet potatoes and more.
- Parmesan Pasta – Cream, delicious and easy to make. We like to serve the salmon on top of the pasta.
- Rosemary Red Potatoes – It is so easy to dice red potatoes and roast them for a great recipe. Roasted potatoes takes very little time and everyone loves it with salmon.
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts – Once you see how amazing the texture of roasted brussels sprouts taste, you will love cooking them in the oven. They are crispy around the edges and so tender inside.
How to Use Salmon:
- Salad- Make a salad with your favorite toppings and put the salmon on top.
- Tacos- Salmon tacos are the best.
- Salmon Cakes – Chop up leftovers and make salmon cakes. This is similar to crab cakes and you just need to add breading and an egg until it is the right consistency. Fry until golden brown over medium heat.
- Sandwich- Enjoy on a hamburger bun and add lettuce and tomato. This makes a great lunch the next day.
How to Leftover Salmon:
Refrigerate any leftover salmon in an airtight container for up 3-4 days.
Print Recipe here Blackstone Salmon:
More Blackstone Recipes:
- Blackstone Scrambled Eggs
- Blackstone Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
- Blackstone Blackened Salmon Recipe
- How to Cook Bacon on Blackstone Griddle