The Teriyaki Sauce that is brushed on Blackstone Teriyaki Salmon is full of flavor. This salmon recipe is healthy and easy to make.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Blackstone Teriyaki Salmon Recipe:
We love making salmon on the griddle. This healthy fish cooks quickly on the griddle and is flavorful. Adding the easy teriyaki sauce gives the salmon so much flavor and is easy to make.
Teriyaki Salmon has amazing sweet and savory flavor and cooks perfectly on the griddle. The salmon comes out with a crispy texture and juicy on the inside. This is one of my favorite ways to cook salmon.
Cooking fish is quick and easy and requires little effort. You have to try this easy recipe. You only need a few minutes to grill and you can enjoy flavor packed salmon. Blackstone Recipes are easy thanks to cooking everything on the flat top.
- Salmon Filets
- Avocado Oil
For the Sauce:
- Brown Sugar
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- Minced Garlic
- Ground Ginger
For the Topping:
- Sesame Seeds
- Green Onions (diced)
How to Cook Teriyaki Salmon on Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F). Spread the avocado oil onto the grill and use a spatula to spread it around.
- Step 2 – Place the salmon filets on the grill on top of the oil. Season it with salt and pepper. Cook the salmon for 4-5 minutes per side until the salmon reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Step 3 – In a small saucepan, whisk together the sauce ingredients.
- Step 4 – Place this saucepan on the Blackstone grill next to the salmon. Whisk the sauce until it’s heated through and thickened.
- Step 5 – Remove the salmon from the grill. Top it with the teriyaki sauce from the saucepan. Serve topped with the sesame seeds and green onions.
How long do you Cook Salmon on a Griddle:
Cooking salmon on griddle doesn’t take long. But to ensure your salmon is thoroughly cook use an instant read meat thermometer.
A regular size salmon will be done about when cooked about 5 minutes on each side. Meat thermometer makes sure that the salmon is done. You want your salmon to reach a safe internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cooking time will vary based on the side of your salmon, but it shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to cook your salmon.
What to Serve with Teriyaki Salmon:
Since salmon cooks so fast, perfect sides include simple dishes that also take very little time to cook. I like cooking sides on the Blackstone while the grilled teriyaki salmon is cooking.
- Blackstone Bacon Asparagus – Easy to make asparagus and adding bacon gives it so much flavor.
- Blackstone Glazed Carrots – This is my husbands favorite side dish. The sweetness makes the carrots so delicious.
- Bacon Fried Corn on Blackstone – This is the ultimate side dish and great way to add flavor to corn.
- Also see our Sauces for Grilled Salmon for more flavor ideas.
Blackstone Teriyaki Salmon Tips:
- Preheat Griddle – Preheat the griddle to medium heat before placing the Salmon on the griddle.
- Oil Griddle – Before placing the Salmon on the Griddle make sure you oil the griddle. This prevents the salmon from sticking to the griddle.
- Seasoning the Salmon – Salmon doesn’t need a lot of seasoning. When adding the seasoning, season both side of the salmon with your hands.
- Cook thoroughly – Make sure your salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees before removing from the griddle.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Teriyaki Salmon:
Blackstone Teriyaki Salmon
For the Sauce:
For the Topping:
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 2 Stalks Green Onions diced
- Spread the avocado oil onto the grill and use a spatula to spread it around.
- Place the salmon filets on the grill on top of the oil. Season it with salt and pepper. Cook the salmon for 4-5 minutes per side until the salmon reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the sauce ingredients. Place this saucepan on the Blackstone grill next to the salmon. Whisk the sauce until it’s heated through and thickened.
- Remove the salmon from the grill. Top it with the teriyaki sauce from the saucepan. Serve topped with the sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe