Blackstone Bacon Fried Corn is the ultimate side dish. Fried corn is cooked with bacon and easy ingredients to make the best southern fried corn.
Bacon Fried Corn Blackstone Recipe:
Blackstone Fried Corn is the perfect side dish for all your summer BBQs or weeknight meals. Serve it with hamburgers, fish, or chicken and your family will love the flavors of the corn and bacon combined.
We love making side dishes on the Blackstone. It make it so easy when we are already cooking out meats on the griddle. This easy side dish is made with easy ingredients, so clean up is a breeze.
The corn is cooked in the bacon grease which caramelizes the corn which gives it amazing flavor. We eat a lot of corn, whether it is corn on the cob or corn kernels, but adding bacon takes it to the next level.
- Corn Kernels
- Onion, finely chopped
- Bacon, diced
- Chives, chopped
How to Make Blackstone Bacon Fried Corn:
- Prepare Blackstone Grill – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Add Diced Bacon – Place the diced bacon in the large griddle surface and sauté for a few minutes.
- Cook the bacon and onions – Then add the onions. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until the onions are translucent and the bacon is browned.
- Add the Corn – Then stir in the corn. Toss all the ingredients together to combine them thoroughly. Stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes until the corn is browned.
- Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the grill. Serve topped with the chives and enjoy!
Tips for Fried Corn with Bacon:
- Corn – You can use frozen corn as well. If using frozen corn, use 4 cups of corn in this recipe. We do not recommend using creamed corn.
- Bacon – We used standard size of bacon. If you used thick bacon, it may take longer.
- Onion – Cut onion into small pieces. Combined with the sweet corn gives it so much flavor.
- Seasoning – Sugar, salt and pepper is simple ingredients but added with the bacon and corn gives it so much flavor.
- Cook in a Skillet – You can easily make place the ingredients in a skillet and cook.
Easy Substitution and Addition Ideas:
- Add Meat – You can easily add in shredded chicken or sausage for a complete meal idea.
- Fresh Corn Kernels – If you prefer you can use fresh corn that you cut the kernels.
How to Freeze:
Fried Corn is easy to freeze. Store the fried corn in a freezer safe container and it will last up to 2 months
Then when you are ready to serve you can quickly heat in the cast iron skillet over medium high heat or in the microwave for a quick side dish.
What to Serve with Fried Corn:
How to Store:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Bacon Fried Corn:
Blackstone Bacon Fried Corn
- 2 cans Corn Kernels
- 1/2 Onion finely chopped
- 6 Slices Bacon diced
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 Chives chopped
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Place the diced bacon on the grill and sauté for a few minutes. Then add in the diced onions. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until the onions are translucent and the bacon is browned.
- Then stir in the corn. Toss all the ingredients together to combine them thoroughly. Sauté for 3-5 minutes until the corn is browned.
- Remove from the grill. Serve topped with the chives and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe