This is the Best Blackstone Chicken Breast Recipe that is easy to make on the Blackstone Griddle. This marinated chicken is juicy and full of flavor.
Best Blackstone Chicken Breast Recipe:
Cooking chicken breast on Blackstone is one of my favorite recipes on the Blackstone Griddle. The chicken cooks to perfection and with the easy ingredient seasoning it makes the chicken full of flavor.
We love the way Blackstone seared chicken breasts taste. The exterior of the chicken comes out crispy while the inside of the chicken is juicy and full of flavor.
We eat chicken a lot at my house and my family is really the way the chicken comes out on the griddle. Blackstone chicken can be sliced and used in many ways in less than 15 minutes.
Can you cook Raw Chicken on a Griddle?
Yes, you can cook raw chicken on the griddle. Make sure that your griddle is preheated to at 400 degrees and that it is oiled properly. This will make sure that your chicken doesn’t stick to the griddle.
Always use a meat thermometer to ensure your griddle chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees before removing from the griddle.
- Chicken Breasts, filleted into 6 pieces
- Avocado Oil
- Garlic Powder
How to Cook Chicken on Blackstone:
- Prepare Griddle – Preheat the grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Oil Griddle – Put the avocado oil on the griddle and use your spatula to spread it around.
- Place chicken on flat top – Then place the filleted chicken breasts on the griddle and season them with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Sauteed chicken breast thoroughly – Allow them to cook for 4-6 minutes until golden browned. Flip the chicken, cook for 5-6 more minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Serve and Enjoy – Remove the chicken from the griddle. Let is rest for 5 minutes. Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy.
How long do you Cook Chicken on a Blackstone:
The cook times will vary based on the size of the chicken. Make sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken is cooked to the correct temperature.
Cooking chicken on the Blackstone doesn’t take long to cook. Flipping the chicken after cooking about 5 minutes on each side makes for the juiciest chicken.
What temperature do you cook chicken on a Blackstone Griddle?
We set the temperature at 400 degrees to grill chicken on the Blackstone. Make sure to drizzle with oil to make sure chicken doesn’t stick. You can also use a thermometer gun to make sure you griddle is ready for grilling.
Can I Make this Recipe on a Stovetop?
Yes, you can make this chicken recipe on the stove top. But we recommend using a cast iron skillet. The texture and the flavor of the chicken will be similar to when it is cooked on the griddle.
Can you BBQ Chicken on a Blackstone Griddle?
Yes, you can add BBQ sauce to your chicken when it is cooked on the Blackstone. We recommend brushing with BBQ sauce a few minutes before removing the chicken.
Blackstone Chicken Tips:
- Use instant read thermometer – Make sure to use a meat thermometer so you don’t overcook or undercook the chicken.
- Oil Griddle – It is important to oil the griddle before cooking chicken. Since chicken breasts do not have much fat, you need that to prevent sticking.
What to Serve with Blackstone Chicken?
- Change the Seasoning – Feel free to add in your favorite seasonings to change up the flavor of this chicken. Paprika, cajun seasoning and taco seasoning would all be delicious on the chicken in this recipe.
- Use different oils – You can use canola oil, vegetable oil or coconut oil instead of the avocado oil in this recipe. We just do not recommend using olive oil as it has a low smoke point.
- Change the Chicken – You can use chicken thighs or chicken tenders with this recipe.
Blackstone Tools Needed:
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Chicken Breasts:
Blackstone Chicken Breasts
- 3 Chicken Breasts filleted into 6 pieces
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat the grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Put the avocado oil on the griddle and use your spatula to spread it around.
- Then place the filleted chicken breasts on the griddle and season them with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Allow them to cook for 4-6 minutes until browned. Flip the chicken, cook for 5-6 more minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the griddle.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe