Blackstone Brussel Sprouts with Bacon is an easy side dish with any meal. It is seasoned with easy ingredients and then cooked on the griddle.
Blackstone Brussel Sprouts with Bacon:
Blackstone Bacon Brussel Sprouts Recipe is a crowd pleaser. If you some picky eaters that won’t eat Brussel Sprouts try serving this dish with bacon. This vegetable is seasoned easily with salt and pepper and then sauteed in the bacon grease.
Cooking Brussel Sprouts on the griddle doesn’t take long. They are so tender and flavor packed while being perfectly crisp on the outside. If you are on the fence about trying brussel sprouts, this recipe will make you a fan.
If you are making your dinner on the griddle, add some bacon and this vegetable for a crowd pleasing side dish. The cooking process is easy and won’t have you standing at the grill long. If you love side dishes with bacon, also try Blackstone Bacon Fried Corn Recipe and Blackstone Green Beans with Bacon.
Bacon Brussel Sprouts Ingredients:
- Brussel Sprouts
How to Make Brussel Sprouts with Bacon on Blackstone Griddle:
- Prepare Bacon – Cut the bacon into small pieces and trim the Brussel Sprouts by cutting the end off and then cut the Brussel Sprouts in half.
- Prepare Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Cook the Bacon – Fry the bacon on the grill. Then remove the bacon pieces to a separate plate lined with paper towel but leave the bacon grease on the grill.
- Toss Brussel Sprouts – Add the Brussel Sprouts to the grill and toss them to thoroughly coat them in the bacon grease. Then spread them out in a single layer.
- Cover and cook – Cover the grill and cook the Brussel sprouts for 8-10 minutes flipping them halfway through the cook time until the Brussel spouts are the tenderness and brownness that you prefer.
- Add Bacon back in – Toss the cooked bacon with the Brussel sprouts.
- Serve and Enjoy – Then season with salt and pepper. Remove them from the grill, serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Blackstone Brussel Sprouts Bacon Tips:
- Brussel Sprouts Size – Use small to medium size Brussel Sprouts for this recipe. If you use large Brussel sprouts, they will need to cook longer on the grill.
- Cooking – Make sure you allow the vegetable to cook long enough. If not, they will tough to eat.
- Blackstone Tools – Make sure to use the Blackstone Tools to properly cook and not to ruin your griddle top.
- Add Cheese – Once the Brussel Sprouts are done, you can sprinkle with parmesan cheese or mozzarella cheese.
- Mix in Sauce – We recommending adding in Worcestershire sauce, or BBQ Sauce, or balsamic vinegar.
- Cook with Sausage – Adding in smoked sausage with this recipe taste amazing. It gives it so much flavor. We like to serve over rice for a complete meal.
- Change the Seasoning – You can use garlic powder or minced garlic if you prefer. Add seasoning salt or other types of seasoning.
- Oil – Use olive oil if you prefer not to cook the brussel sprouts in the bacon grease.
- Drizzle with Syrup – Another favorite that we have recently discovered is drizzling maple syrup on top of cooked brussel sprouts.
- Foil Pack – You can also place the ingredients in a foil pack and cook on your gas grill. This is perfect side if you don’t have a Blackstone Griddle.
What to Serve with Brussel Sprouts:
When we making these roasted brussels sprouts on the Blackstone, it usually means we are preparing our meal on there as well. Because of the large surface on the griddle it allows us to cook multiple things. Here are some of our favorites:
Can I Make this Recipe in the Oven?
Yes, if you prefer to make this in your oven, it still will turn out perfectly. I would cook you back first on the stovetop or in the oven. Then place the brussel sprouts on a foil lined baking sheet.
Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 15 minutes to 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 375 degrees. Then add the bacon to the baking sheet and place back in the oven to cook together.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
How to Trim Brussel Sprouts:
Before cooking the Brussel Sprouts on the griddle, make sure you cut the ends off and then slice in half. They cook better and trimming the ends off removes the tough part.
Recommended Blackstone Tools:
Print Recipe here Blackstone Brussel Sprouts with Bacon:
Blackstone Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- 1/2 pound Bacon
- 1 pound Brussel Sprouts
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and trim the Brussel Sprouts by cutting the end off and then cut the Brussel Sprouts in half.
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F). Fry the bacon on the grill. Then remove the bacon pieces to a separate plate but leave the bacon grease on the grill.
- Add the Brussel Sprouts to the grill and toss them to thoroughly coat them in the bacon grease. Then spread them out in a single layer.
- Cover the grill and cook the Brussel sprouts for 8-10 minutes flipping them halfway through the cook time until the Brussel spouts are the tenderness and brownness that you prefer.
- Toss the cooked bacon with the Brussel sprouts.
- Then season the Brussel Sprouts with the salt and pepper. Remove them from the grill, serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe