Blackstone Sautee Mushrooms Recipe for an easy side dish that can be served with many different things. Easy ingredients make these mushrooms so tasty.
Blackstone Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe:
My family loves sauteed mushrooms. They are an easy side dish that can be prepared quickly with simple ingredients. Mushrooms are not loved by many, but these bright and earthy vegetables make steaks taste amazing.
Sauteed Mushrooms can easily be made on your Blackstone Griddle. The large surface allows you to cook the mushrooms along side your steaks. The seasoning that are added gives the mushrooms so much flavor.
We love making Blackstone Recipes. When we can cook everything on the Blackstone we do. It saves me so much time and everything gets done about the same time. You might also like our Grilled Portobello Mushrooms Recipe.
How to Season Sauteed Mushrooms on Blackstone Griddle:
These sauteed mushrooms are seasoned with easy ingredients. They consist of simple pantry ingredients which includes butter, salt and pepper. The avocado oil that is added to the griddle prior to adding the mushrooms adds to the flavor.
Sauteed mushrooms is a budget friendly side dish. You probably only need to pick up the mushrooms at the store because the other seasoning are staple ingredients.
These mushrooms are cooked in less than 3 minutes on the hot griddle which makes this the perfect weeknight side dish.
- Fresh Mushrooms
- Avocado Oil
How to Saute Mushrooms on Blackstone Griddle:
- Prepare Mushrooms – Thoroughly clean the mushrooms and slice them into thick slices (approximately 1/2-⅜ inch thick). You can also buy mushrooms that already sliced.
- Preheat Grill – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 450 degrees F). Then spread the avocado oil and the butter onto the grill.
- Add Mushrooms to hot grill – Once the butter is melted, add the sliced mushrooms to the grill. Season them with the salt and pepper.
- Cook Mushrooms – Let the mushrooms cook on the griddle for 2-3 without tossing them. Then gently toss the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 more minutes until the mushrooms are browned on both sides.
- Continue Cooking Mushrooms – Then continue to toss the mushrooms on the grill until they are the tenderness that you prefer (2-3 more minutes).
- Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the grill and serve as it or over steak. Enjoy!
How Long to Sauté Mushrooms:
Cooking mushrooms do not take long. After the grill is heated to 450 degrees and oiled, place the mushrooms on the griddle. Seasoning them with salt and pepper or whatever seasoning you prefer.
Begin sauteing the mushrooms by stirring occasionally. It will take about 2 to 3 minutes of continually stirring the mushrooms until the mushrooms are golden brown.
How to Serve Mushrooms:
Anytime we make steak, chicken, pork chops, and burgers we make these mushrooms. These are some of my favorite recipes to make with mushrooms. All of these recipes can be made on your Blackstone.
How to Clean and Slice Mushrooms:
To prepare your mushrooms, make sure that you do not soak them in water. You want to gently wipe them down to clean off any dirt. If mushrooms retain to much water the can become mushy.
- Slicing Whole Mushrooms – We recommend before slicing large mushrooms to wipe them down with a damp paper towel. You can wash them with water, but make sure you dry them before slicing.
- Sliced Mushrooms – If you are cooking with sliced mushrooms, you can rinse them a colander but do not let them soak. Let the mushrooms dry on a paper towel.
- Use Different Types of Mushrooms – We usually use the white mushrooms, but you can use portobello mushrooms, cremini mushrooms, or shiitake mushrooms.
- Mushrooms and Onions – Add onions to the mushrooms to add flavor with some olive oil.
- Use different Seasoning – In this recipe, we used simple seasoning but you also add in some garlic powder. White wine or red wine is also a great addition to season the vegetables with. Soy Sauce is also a great option to add to the mushrooms.
- Add in Other Vegetables – If we have them, we like to toss in some bell peppers as they are great on top of steak.
- Vinegar. Try adding a splash of balsamic vinegar or red white vinegar. It adds a great flavor to the mushrooms.
How to Store Leftovers:
These mushrooms are best served fresh but you can refrigerate any leftover mushrooms in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Recommended Blackstone Tools:
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Sautéed Mushrooms:
Blackstone Sautéed Mushrooms
- 1 pound Fresh Mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Thoroughly clean the mushrooms and slice them into thick slices (approximately 1/2-⅜ inch thick).
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 450 degrees F). Then spread the avocado oil and the butter onto the grill. Once the butter is melted, add the sliced mushrooms to the grill. Season them with the salt and pepper.
- Let the mushrooms cook on the griddle for 2-3 without tossing them. Then gently toss the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 more minutes until the mushrooms are browned on both sides. Then continue to toss the mushrooms on the grill until they are the tenderness that you prefer (2-3 more minutes).
- Remove from the grill and serve as it or over steak. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Blackstone Recipes:
- Blackstone Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
- Blackstone Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- How to Saute Mushrooms and Onions on Blackstone
- Blackstone Green Beans Recipe
- Chicken Fajita Quesadilla Blackstone Recipe