If you love making fajitas, make Blackstone Steak Fajitas. These steak fajitas are made with easy ingredients and the wrapped in a flour tortilla.
Blackstone Steak Fajitas Recipe:
Steak Fajitas is so good on the Blackstone Griddle. When we are wanting to cook some fajitas cooking them on the hot griddle makes the perfect steak that is juicy, crispy texture and full of flavor.
The steak is marinated in an fajita seasoning and the placed on the griddle. Add the peppers and onions and cook for about 10 minutes. Because of the large griddle surface it is easy to cook a large portion for a crowd or your family.
We love making steak fajitas because it is a complete meal. You can add your favorite toppings and make it a healthy dinner everyone will love.
What types of Steak will work for Steak Fajitas?
When we prepare these steak fajitas we like to use flank steak. But you can use skirt steak, or any steak that is on the thinner side. We then cut the steaks into strips to easily cook on the Blackstone.
Some grocery stores may already have steaks sliced fajita style. Which will save you time but could be more expensive. Use a steak that fits your preference and season to make these easy steak fajitas.
If you love fajitas, also try Blackstone Chicken Fajitas Recipe or Blackstone Shrimp Fajitas Recipe.
- Flank Steak
- Avocado Oil
- Fajita Seasoning
- Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- Onion, sliced
- Flour Tortillas (fajita size)
How to Cook Steak Fajitas on Blackstone Griddle:
- Prepare your steak – Cut the flank steak in approximately 1 inch strips against the grain of the steak.
- Prepare griddle – Heat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 450 degrees F). Spread the avocado oil and lime juice out onto the grill.
- Season and Cook Steak – Put the steak on one side of the grill. Season it with the fajita seasoning and toss the steak to thoroughly coat it with the seasoning. I also like to add in some salt and pepper and garlic powder.
- Add the Peppers – The spread the peppers and onions out onto the grill next to the steak.
- Cook steak until done – Cook both the steak and veggies for 8-10 minutes flipping occasionally until the steak is cooked through and the veggies are tender.
- Add butter to Steak – Top the steak with the butter and toss to coat it with the butter and allow the butter to melt.
- Place steak and vegetables on a serving plate – Remove both the steak and the vegetables from the grill to a separate plate.
- Add to Warm Tortillas – Then place the tortillas on the grill and heat them for approximately 30 seconds on both sides to warm the tortillas.
- Serve and Enjoy – Assemble the fajitas and they are ready to serve and enjoy.
Blackstone Griddle Beef Fajitas Tips:
- Change the Steak – You can easily make these steak fajitas with any type of steak of your choice.
- Tortillas – You can use corn tortillas instead of flour if you prefer.
- Cast Iron Skillet – If you don’t have a Blackstone, you can easily make these in your cast iron skillet or a regular skillet.
- Chili Powder – Even though fajita seasoning has chili powder in it, I like to add in more for some extra flavor. You can add olive oil to season the meat as well.
What to Serve with Steak Fajitas:
- Cilantro Lime Rice – Serve these steak fajitas with Homemade Cilantro Lime Rice. It makes the perfect side dish.
- Refried Beans – Another easy side dish is Crock Pot Refried Beans. Easy to make with simple ingredients.
- Chip and Queso – When we make fajitas we have to make homemade salsa, homemade queso and serve with tortilla chips.
- More Side Dishes for Steak
Fajita Steak Topping Ideas:
- Homemade Salsa
- Pico de Galo
- Avocado Slices
- Sour Cream
How do you Store Leftover Fajitas:
Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. If you plan on trying to freeze the leftovers, make sure to only freeze the steak. The cooked vegetables will turn mushy if frozen.
How to Reheat:
When you want to reheat the steak, you want to make sure to only heat them just to get them warm. If cooked to long they become chewy and tough.
We usually reheat in the microwave in 30 seconds intervals until warm.
Why we love Steak Fajitas on the Blackstone:
- Quick and Easy to make – We like to prepare the meat in advance by slicing the steak and seasoning it. I can also slice the vegetables so they are ready to place on the griddle.
- Crowd Pleaser – This is the perfect recipe to feed a crowd. You can easily double the recipe and cook it all on the griddle. Dinner can be done and served in less than 30 minutes.
- Adjust Recipe – Steak Fajitas can be made in a variety of ways. From changing the seasoning to using different types of steak. I like to use what we have on hand.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Steak Fajitas:
Blackstone Steak Fajitas
- 1 1/2 lbs Flank Steak
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp Fajita Seasoning
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper sliced
- 1/2 Onion sliced
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 8 Flour Tortillas fajita size
- Cut the flank steak in approximately 1 inch strips against the grain of the steak.
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 450 degrees F). Spread the avocado oil out onto the grill.
- Put the steak on one side of the grill. Season it with the fajita seasoning and toss the steak to thoroughly coat it with the seasoning.
- The spread the peppers and onions out onto the grill next to the steak.
- Cook both the steak and veggies for 8-10 minutes flipping occasionally until the steak is cooked through and the veggies are tender. Top the steak with the butter and toss to coat it with the butter and allow the butter to melt.
- Remove both the steak and the vegetables from the grill to a separate plate.
- Then place the tortillas on the grill and heat them for approximately 30 seconds on both sides to warm the tortillas.
- Assemble the fajitas and they are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe