Blackstone Steak Bites are tender round steak cut into bite size pieces. Then seasoned with simple ingredients and the cooked to perfection on the griddle.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Blackstone Steak Bites Recipe:
Blackstone Steak Bites are simple to make. We used a round steak, but any cut of meat will work. They even have stew meat that is already bite size pieces that you can use with this recipe.
These steak bites are cooked to perfection on the Blackstone Griddle. The seasoning is simple, but you can use what you have. You can serve these steak bites with mashed potatoes or over rice.
If you are looking for a quick and easy meal idea, makes these Blackstone Steak Bites. Cooking the steak on the griddle results in the steak having crispy edges and a juicy center.
What are Steak Bites?
When we make these steak bites we normally use a sirloin or round steaks. Then we cut these steaks into bite size pieces to easily cook on the griddle. We prefer to use this cut of meat, but you can easily purchase steak that is already cut.
- Round Steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Avocado Oil
- Minced Garlic
How to Make Steak Bites on Blackstone Griddle:
- Prepare the Blackstone Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone Griddle over high heat (approximately 500 degrees F).
- Oil the Griddle – Spread the avocado oil out on the grill. Then place the steak on top of the oil in a single layer.
- Season Steak and add steak to griddle – Season the steak with the minced garlic, salt and pepper. Let the steak sear for 2-3 minutes to brown the steak.
- Cook Steak – Then toss the steak pieces for 3-4 minutes until it’s cooked to the preference that you prefer or golden brown.
- Add butter to steak – Reduce the heat then top the steak with the butter. Toss the steak with the butter to coat the steak for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the grill. Serve warm and enjoy.
Easy Recipe for Steak Bites:
These steak bites can easily be made with your steak of choice. Sirloin steak and flank steak would all work great in this recipe. We love this easy steak bite recipe.
It is the perfect meal when you feel like steak but don’t have time to stand over the grill or stove. You can enjoy tender steak bites even on busy weeknights packed with activities.
Cooking the steaks on the griddle is quick, easy and a family favorite. You can also enjoy this recipe by cooking the steak in a large skillet or a cast iron skillet.
Seasoning Variation Ideas:
- Oil Options – You can use any type of oil that has a high smoke point instead of the avocado oil. Canola oil, vegetable oil or coconut oil would all work great in this recipe.
- Add Garlic Butter Sauce – We love to make garlic butter steak bites. It gives the steak so much flavor.
- Steak Sauce – For added flavor, drizzle steak sauce on top before serving.
- Steak Seasoning – There are so many different seasoning you can use on steak. Another option is using steak seasoning.
How Long Should Steak be Cooked:
The best way to test for doneness is by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the steak.
- Rare – 120 degrees F – cool to warm center
- Medium Rare – 130 degrees F – warm
- Cooked Medium – 140 degrees F – hot pink
- Medium Well – 150 degrees F – mostly brown center
- Well Done – 160 degrees F – full brown in color
What to Serve with Steak Bites:
- Blackstone Green Beans Recipe
- Blackstone Sautéed Mushrooms and Onions
- Baked Potato on the Grill
- Grilled Carrots in Foil
- More Side Dishes for Steak
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Recommend Tools for Blackstone:
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Steak Bites:
Blackstone Steak Bites
- Preheat the Blackstone Griddle over high heat (approximately 500 degrees F).
- Spread the avocado oil out on the grill. Then place the steak on top of the oil.
- Season the steak with the minced garlic, salt and pepper. Let the steak sear for 2-3 minutes to brown the steak. Then toss the steak for 2-3 minutes until it’s cooked to the preference that you prefer.
- Then top the steak with the butter. Toss the steak with the butter to coat the steak.
- Remove from the grill. Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe