Bite sized Blackstone Hibachi Steak is loaded with flavor and easy to make. The steak is marinated in easy ingredients then cooked on the griddle.
Blackstone Hibachi Steak Recipe:
These Blackstone Hibachi Steak recipe are bite size steak pieces that marinated with oils, sauce, and easy pantry seasoning. Then cooked on the Blackstone Griddle to make full of flavor steak.
If you love Hibachi cooking, then you are going to love this easy steak recipe. The best part is that you can make this at home which saves time and money. The steak comes perfectly cook with the crispy edges and juicy on the inside.
We love cooking on our Blackstone flat top. These Blackstone Steak Recipe is quick and easy. Add a side of sauté vegetables and rice and have a complete meal.
What is Hibachi Steak?
Hibachi steak consist of bite-size meat that is cooked over a hot griddle. It can also include vegetables, rice or noodles. The steak is cooked and seared in oil or butter in a Asian type sauce.
The steak is usually served with a drizzle of sesame oil for added flavor.
- Sirloin Steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Sesame Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Hoisin Sauce
- Minced garlic
How to Cook Hibachi Steak on Blackstone:
- Heat Blackstone Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium heat to high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Add Oil to Grill – Drizzle the vegetable oil and sesame oil onto the grill. You can use any oil with a high smoke point for this recipe. Vegetable Oil, Coconut Oil or Canola oil can all be used instead of the avocado oil in this recipe.
- Season and Cook Steak – Then place the steak on the grill, season it with the salt and pepper. Then sauté the steak for approximately 4-5 minutes per side until the steak is cooked to your preference.
- Top with additional Seasoning – Then top the steak with the minced garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and butter. Coat the steak in the mixture and cook for approximately 1 minute. Stir occasionally.
- Serve and Enjoy – Remove the steak from the Blackstone grill. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes and then it’s ready to serve and enjoy.
What Cut of Beef is used for Hibachi?
I used sirloin steak in this recipe but you can also use diced flank steak or round steak for this recipe. We like using quality steaks when making this Hibachi recipe.
What is the Seasoning that they use in Hibachi?
When you go to a Hibachi Restaurant their main seasoning is garlic. You will also find that your meat and vegetables are seasoned with soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds and ginger.
These combined ingredients make for a great marinade and even better sauce when it is drizzled on your meat after it is finished cooking.
What to Serve with Hibachi Steak?
- White Rice – You can even have this prepared ahead of time and reheat on the griddle.
- Cauliflower rice – this is great for a low carb option.
- Yum Yum Sauce Recipe – perfect for dipping steak.
- Hibachi Vegetables – Sauté some vegetables for a complete meal.
- Miso Soup – Add a side of miso soup that easy to make.
- Blackstone Hibachi Rice Recipe
- Chicken Fried Rice – We love making Chicken Fried Rice with scrambled eggs on the griddle. It goes perfectly with Hibachi Steak.
- More Side Dishes to Serve with Steak
What Vegetables are best with Hibachi Steak?
When we make Hibachi Steak we like to stir-fry style. With cooked white rice and vegetables mixed with the steak, it makes it the perfect weeknight meal. Add these vegetables to the side of the griddle to easily cook them.
- Bell Peppers
- Blackstone Sautéed Mushrooms and Onions
How to Store:
Refrigerate the leftover steak in an airtight container for up to 5 days. This is the perfect recipe to meal prep with. When we cook on the Blackstone Griddle, we love to cook extra so we can have leftovers.
Add the Hibachi beef to a container with some rice and vegetables and you have a complete lunch. We think the steak taste better the next days as the sauce really marinates in the steak.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Hibachi Beef:
Blackstone Hibachi Beef
- 1 pound Sirloin Steak cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Drizzle the vegetable oil and sesame oil onto the grill. Then place the steak on the grill, season it with the salt and pepper. Then sauté the steak for approximately 4-5 minutes per side until the steak is cooked to your preference.
- Then top the steak with the minced garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and butter. Coat the steak in the mixture and cook for approximately 1 minute.
- Remove the steak from the Blackstone grill. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes and then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe