Simple ingredients makes this Blackstone Ground Beef Stir Fry the best weeknight meal. The ground beef and veggies cook perfectly on the griddle.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Being a mom of 8, I cook a lot of recipes on the Blackstone Griddle. The large cooking surface allows me to cook everything at the same time. That is why I love this ground beef stir fry recipe. Because of the flavor, taste and texture after cooking it on the griddle.
If you love making Blackstone Griddle Recipes as much as we do. Then you need to check out more of our stir fryer recipes. You may also love Blackstone Beef Stir Fry, Blackstone Chicken Stir Fry Recipe, and Blackstone Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe.
Table of Contents
Why Make this Beef Stir Fry:
Stir fry ground beef recipe can be made on the griddle and on the stovetop. You can easily change the meat, seasoning and vegetables to what you have on hand. If not, these ingredients can easily be found at the grocery store.
In less than 30 minutes, this quick and easy stir fry is a perfect weeknight meal or to serve a crowd. Add a side of white rice or noodles to complete this meal.
- Vegetable Oil
- Lean Ground Beef
- Carrots peeled and sliced
- Broccoli chopped into bite size pieces
- Bell Pepper sliced
- Onion sliced
For the Stir Fry Sauce:
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- Sesame Oil
- Brown Sugar
Substitutions and Variations:
- Change the Meat – Feel free to change meat to ground turkey, pork, or chopped steak. The substitutions to the ground beef still makes for a delicious stir fry.
- Seasoning – We love making a homemade sauce to top the stir fry. You can easily add in salt, cloves garlic, and ground ginger. For an extra kick to the stir fry add in a teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Fresh Vegetables – Stir fry is a great option to use leftover veggies from the week. Feel free to substitute with your favorite options. You can add in mushrooms, water chestnuts, baby corn, snow peas, or red bell pepper.
- Serving – When serving the stir fry top with chopped green onions and sesame seeds for an amazing dish.
- Olive Oil – Feel free to change the oil that you cook the beef and veggies in. You can use olive oil or any high smoke point oil.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Step 1 – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat. Spread the vegetable oil onto the grill. Add the ground to the grill and add the vegetables onto the grill next to the beef.
- Step 2 – Cook the beef (break it up as it cooks) and vegetables for 3-4 minutes (flipping every minute). Cook until the beef is browned and the vegetables are tender.
- Step 3 – Combine all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Step 4 – Add the sauce over the beef and vegetables and toss to combine. Heat for 1-2 minutes to make sure that all the flavors are combined and heated through.
- Step 5 – Remove from the grill, serve warm and enjoy!
- Prepare Griddle – Make sure to preheat and oil the griddle before adding the ground beef and vegetables. This allows for the ingredients to cook without sticking to the griddle.
- Preparing Vegetables – To meal prep for the week, I like to cut the vegetables ahead of time. Prepare the vegetables by cutting them about the same size. This allows the vegetables to cook evenly and about the same time.
- Cooking – While cooking the beef and vegetables makes sure to flip and stir as it cooks. We recommend breaking up the ground beef into small pieces as it cooks. This process will take about 4 minutes.
- Combining the Sauce – Mix the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Whisk together to make sure everything combines completely. Then top on the ground beef mixture and allow it to heat on the griddle.
Can I Make on the Stovetop?
Yes, this stir fry cooks easily on the stovetop in a large skillet or a cast iron pan. Place the ground beef and cook then add the vegetables. Cook the vegetables until tender and add in the prepare stir fry sauce.
Heat the beef and veggies with the sauce until everything is cooked.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Store your leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge. These leftovers will stay fresh for up to 3 days. This is a great recipe to meal prep for an easy lunch.
More Easy Blackstone Ground Beef Recipes:
- Blackstone Ground Beef Quesadillas
- Easy Blackstone Ground Beef Tacos
- Blackstone Teriyaki Ground Beef
We love hearing from you. Make sure to leave us a comment if you try this Ground Beef Stir Fry Blackstone Recipe.
Blackstone Ground Beef Stir Fry
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 cups Broccoli chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Onion sliced
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat. Spread the vegetable oil onto the grill. Add the ground to the grill and add the vegetables onto the grill next to the beef.
- Cook the beef (break it up as it cooks) and vegetables for 3-4 minutes (flipping every minute) until the beef is browned and the vegetables are tender.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour the sauce over the beef and vegetables and toss to combine.
- Heat for 1-2 minutes to make sure that all the flavors are combined and heated through.
- Remove from the grill, serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe