This Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap would be perfect for lunch or dinner. Loaded with flavor and easy to make, this wrap is a family favorite.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe:
You are going to love this Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe. The perfect wrap to enjoy with leftover chicken and simple seasoning. I love wraps as it part sandwich and part salad all wrapped in a tortilla.
If you love wraps as much as we do, you must try this Copycat Chick-Fil-A Grilled Cool Wrap Recipe. It is easy to make and it will save you money by making it at home.
These wraps are easy to make and require simple ingredients. It is light, healthy but still bursting with flavor. You can wrap these ingredients in flour tortilla, a flatbread or a pita for a delicious sandwich.
Easy Chicken Caesar Wrap:
This entire Chicken Caesar Wrap can be prepared in less than 5 minutes if you already have the chicken prepared. Place the chicken Caesar mixture in a flour tortilla and wrap.
You can even add in your favorite veggies and cheeses to what you have on hand. Add a fruit salad and you have a healthy lunch or dinner. These are the perfect wrap to have all summer long.
For the Chicken:
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (approximately 1 pound)
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
For the Wraps:
- Romaine Lettuce (shredded)
- Bacon (cooked and chopped)
- Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Caesar Dressing
- Flour Tortillas (8 inch)
How to Grill Chicken:
- Step 1 – Preheat a grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F) and grease the grill grates with an oil of your choice. Season the chicken breast with the salt, pepper and garlic powder on both sides.
- Step 2 – Place the chicken directly on the grill grate and cook for 6-7 minutes per side until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Step 3 – Remove the chicken from the grill, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Then slice into thin slices.
How to Make Chicken Caesar Wrap:
- Step 1 – Add the chicken, romaine lettuce, bacon, parmesan cheese and croutons to a large mixing bowl.
- Step 2 – Drizzle the Caesar dressing on top. Toss to coat all the ingredients with the dressing in a large bowl.
- Step 3 – Spoon the mixture into the tortillas.
- Step 4 – Wrap the tortillas tightly around the ingredients.
- Step 5 – Cut in half and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe Variations and Tips:
- Cooking the Chicken – This is the perfect wrap to prepare your chicken ahead of time. You can also use rotisserie chicken or leftover baked chicken.
- Caesar Dressing – We used store bought dressing but you can easily make your owe with simple ingredients.
- Lettuce – A traditional caesar salad is made with Romaine lettuce but you can use whatever type of lettuce you have on hand.
- Combine Ingredients – We like to mix all the Caesar Salad ingredients together in a bowl, but you can build your wrap separately. Add more dressing if you like a lot.
- Wrap – Change the wrap to a flat bread or place on a hoagie. We like to use a flour tortilla. To make is a low carb option, use a low carb tortilla. You can also just mix the ingredients and eat it as a chicken Caesar salad.
- Change the Protein – You can even make this wrap with shrimp, steak or leftover turkey. That is why I love making a wrap as it is the perfect way to use up leftover meat.
- Change the Dressing – Make this wrap by changing the dressing. You can make this wrap with ranch dressing or lighten it up with Italian Dressing.
- Lemon Juice – For added flavor, squeeze in some fresh lemon juice with the chicken caesar ingredients.
What to Serve with Chicken Caesar Wrap?
- Soup – This Chicken Caesar Wrap would be delicious served with your favorite soup. Soup and salad is the perfect combination for both lunch or dinner.
- Fruit – Make a fruit salad for a light and refreshing side dish.
- Chips – Serve this wrap with your favorite chips for a delicious lunch
- Roasted Vegetables – While you are grilling out your chicken, make some broccoli or carrots for a delicious side with this wrap.
- More Grilled Chicken Side Dishes
Fried Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap:
If you have leftover fried chicken, you can easily make this wrap with your leftovers. I love fried chicken wraps and mixed with the caesar salad dressing make for the perfection combination.
Using our leftovers for another meal, saves you time and money. Making a wrap is one of our favorite ways to use up leftover meat.
How to Store Leftovers:
These wraps are best served fresh. If you have leftovers, we recommend storing the leftover ingredients separately to prevent them from getting soggy.
Print Recipe here for Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap:
Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap
For the Chicken:
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (approximately 1 pound)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
For the Wraps:
- 2 cups Romaine Lettuce shredded
- 4 Slices Bacon cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- ¼ cup Croutons
- ½ cup Caesar Dressing
- 4 Flour Tortillas 8 inch
- Preheat a grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F) and grease the grill grates with an oil of your choice. Season the chicken breast with the salt, pepper and garlic powder on both sides.
- Place the chicken directly on the grill grate and cook for 6-7 minutes per side until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the grill, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Then slice into thin slices.
- Add the sliced chicken, romaine lettuce, bacon, parmesan cheese and croutons to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the caesar dressing on top. Toss to coat all the ingredients with the dressing.
- Spoon the mixture into the tortillas. Wrap the tortillas tightly around the ingredients.
- Cut in half and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Grilled Chicken Recipes:
- Grilled Lemon Chicken Recipe
- Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Grilled Recipe
- Grilled Ranch Chicken Drumsticks Recipe