These Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops is an easy way to change up your pork chops. The pork chops are stuffed with cream cheese, spinach and easy seasoning to make this the perfect weeknight meal.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
We love grilling pork chops. We have grilled boneless and bone-in and they both turn out so juicy. Now our favorite to grill them is to stuff them.
Table of Contents
Why We Love this Pork Chop Recipe?
- Simple Ingredients – We love that the ingredients are simple and it doesn’t take long to make. We can serve as family weeknight meal or a Summertime BBQ.
- So Flavorful – The combination of the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and seasoning really brings out the flavor. The cheeses melts perfectly while the pork chops stays flavorful and juicy.
- Crowd Pleaser – These pork chops are always a crowd pleaser. This is a restaurant style recipe but budget friendly.
- Boneless Center Cut Pork Chop
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Thyme Leaves
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
Scroll to the bottom of the post for the full recipe and ingredients in the recipe card.
- Change the seasoning and ingredients – If you don’t have a specific ingredient, use what you have. Feel free to add breadcrumbs, brown sugar, or fresh sage. You can always hold the stuffing.
Step by Step Instructions
- Prepare the Grill – Preheat your grill over medium high heat to 400 degrees F. Rub the grill grates with olive oil to keep the meat from sticking.
- Cut the Pork – Gently cut a slit into the the pork lengthwise to the fat line for the filling.
- Combine the Filling Ingredients – Mix together the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, spinach, thyme and oregano in a small bowl. The mixture will be thick.
- Stuff the Pork Chops – Stuff each of the pork evenly with the cream cheese mixture and close the edges of the pork with 2 toothpicks on each.
- Season the pork – The season the outside of the pork chops with the salt and pepper.
- Begin Grilling – Place the pork chops on the grill grates and grill for 2 minutes per side. Then move the pork chops to indirect heat (upper rack) and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Serve and Enjoy – Remove the tender pork to a plate, let it rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Then serve warm, garnish with fresh parsley, slice with sharp knife and enjoy!
Tips for Grilling
- Closely watch pork – Watch the pork carefully while it cooks as the cream cheese will get soft and some might run out while cooking.
- Choose Thick Pork Chops – Since you are stuffing the pork, make sure you choose boneless thick pork. We look for about 2 inches thick.
How long do you Grill Pork Chops?
When preparing to grill, make sure to preheat your gas grill to 400 degrees before placing meat on grill. Once it is preheated, place pork on the grill. Begin grilling for 2 minutes on each side and then move to the upper rack of your grill.
Use an instant read thermometer to make sure that the pork chops are cooked to a safe temperature. Make sure to insert the meat thermometer into the pork and not the filling when checking the internal temperature. You want it to read 145 degrees.
Cooking pork is easy to do, but if cooked to long it can get dry real fast. We try and stay close by the grill when cooking pork.
This meal is so hearty that we tend to choose sides that are on the lighter side. When it is grilling season, I like to make sides that are easy to prepare and even choosing some that your can grill. These are our favorites:
- Quick and Easy Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Green Salad
- See more Sides for Grilled Pork Chops
Frequently Asked Questions
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Yes, you can freeze these pork chops. Place in a freezer safe container for up to 2 months.
Thaw pork chops in the fridge overnight and then reheat in the microwave or oven depending on how much you have left.
More Pork Chops Recipe
- Grilled Pork Marinade
- Grilled Teriyaki Pork Recipe
- Grilled Bone-In Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops Recipe
We love to hear from you. If you make this stuffed grilled pork chops recipe, please leave us a comment or star review.
Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops
- Preheat your grill over medium high heat to 400 degrees F. Rub the grill grates with olive oil to keep the pork chops from sticking.
- Gently cut a pocket into the the pork chops lengthwise to the fat line for the filling.
- Mix together the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, spinach, thyme and oregano in a small bowl. The mixture will be thick.
- Stuff each of the pork chops evenly with the cream cheese mixture and close the edges of the pork chops with 2 toothpicks on each pork chop. The season the outside of the pork chops with the salt and pepper.
- Place the pork chops directly on the grill grates and grill for 2 minutes per side. Then move the pork chops to indirect heat (upper rack) and grill for 10-15 minutes until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Remove the pork to a plate, let it rest for 5-10 minutes. Then serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe