Honey Garlic Pork Chops is seasoned with 4 Ingredients for a delicious honey garlic sauce. The best quick and easy weeknight dinner idea.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
This quick and delicious pork chop honey garlic recipe is a family favorite meal. Pork chop recipes always make the weekly menu because how easy they are to cook. Whether you are using boneless pork chops or bone-in pork chops, your kids will be cleaning their plates.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
You will love these garlic honey pork chops because of the simple ingredients and perfect to feed a crowd. Different types of pork chops can easily be found at the store to use in this recipe.
Add this simple glaze for an amazing meal idea and for the most tender pork chops.
- Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Pork Chops
Scroll to the bottom of the post for the full recipe and ingredients in the recipe card.
- Pork Chops – Feel free to use different types of pork chops.
- Seasoning – You can even change the seasoning or add in fresh herbs for added flavor. Add in salt, pepper, or fresh parsley.
Step by Step Instructions
- Step 1 – Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Gather ingredients.
- Step 2 – Whisk ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl to make a glaze.
- Step 3 – Sear the pork chops on both sides on the preheated grill.
- Step 4 – Lightly brush glaze onto each side of the chops as they cook.
- Step 5 – Grill until no longer pink in the center while continuously brushing the glaze on the pork chops.
- Step 6 – Grill for about 7 to 9 minutes per side. Cooking time may vary as we usually allow about 15 minutes total.
- Step 7 – Use An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Step 8 – Serve hot and enjoy!
- Sear Pork Chops – We recommend searing pork chops on both sides for a 4-5 minutes before added the glaze.
- Adding Glaze – Then add the glaze to the pork chops as they grill on both sides. You can even add more once the pork chops are finished grilling.
- Skillet – This recipe is great all year long. Cook it in a skillet over medium-high heat for the best texture. You can also broil in the oven for a few minutes for a crispy texture.
- Meat Thermometer – Use a meat thermometer to make pork chops reach an internal temperature 145 degrees before removing from grill. This will ensure that they are juicy and tender.
Frequently Asked Questions
Store the leftovers in an airtight container and place in the fridge. They will stay fresh for up to 4 days.
Yes, you can freeze pork chops. Place in a freezer safe container or zip lock bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
Reheat the leftover pork chops in the microwave or oven depending on how much you have left.
More Easy Pork Chop Recipes
We love hearing from you. If you make Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe, please leave us a comment or a star review.
Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Gather ingredients.
- Whisk ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic together in a bowl to make a glaze.
- Sear the pork chops on both sides on the preheated grill.
- Lightly brush glaze onto each side of the chops as they cook.
- Grill until no longer pink in the center while continuously brushing the glaze on the pork chops.
- Grill for about 7 to 9 minutes per side.
- Use An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe