These Steakhouse Pork Chops are delicious and easy to make. The simple seasoning makes these pork chops have amazing flavor.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Steakhouse Pork Chops Recipe:
Take your ordinary pork chops to the next level with simple steakhouse seasoning. These seasoned pork chops are grilled to perfection. Leaving them juicy, tender and full of amazing flavor.
Anytime we go to a restaurant fine steak houses and they offer steakhouse pork chops, I get them. Now I can easily make them at home which saves me time and money.
Serve these delicious pork chops with your favorite side dishes for a complete meal idea. In about 30 minutes dinner will be on the table.
- Bone-in Pork Chops
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
How to Make Steakhouse Pork Chops:
- Step 1 – Heat Grill – Preheat the grill over medium-high heat.
- Step 2 – Combine Seasonings – In a small bowl combine all the seasonings.
- Step 3 – Add Olive Oil – Use a basting brush to brush olive oil over the pork chops.
- Step 3 – Season Pork Chops – Season the pork chops with the seasoning mixture. Make sure to brush it over both sides of the pork chops with the basting brush.
- Step 4 – Grill Pork Chops – Grill over medium high heat until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. We usually cook them for about 5 minutes per side.
- Step 5 – Serve – Remove from heat then let sit for 5 minutes and serve warm. Season with salt and pepper when serving.
- Meat Thermometer – Make sure to use a instant read thermometer to check pork chops internal temperature.
- Pan-Searing – There is no need to pan sear the pork chops before grilling. But if you prefer, you can.
- Grill Pork Chops – Grill pork chops over medium heat for best results. This gives the pork chops amazing texture.
- Rest Pork Chops – Before serving, allow pork chops to rest.
- Pork Chops – We used a bone-in pork chops to make this recipe. But you can use boneless or a pork loin.
- Seasoning – Feel free to change the seasoning to make this recipe. If you prefer a sweeter taste, add in brown sugar. You can also use a steak seasoning or add in Worcestershire sauce for a deep flavor.
What to Serve with Steakhouse Pork Chops?
These steakhouse pork chops can be served with many different side dishes. I like to prepare sides on the grill for an easy clean up. These are some of my favorites.
How to Store Leftovers:
Store the leftovers in the fridge for up to 4 days. This recipe is great to meal prep with and store in individual containers.
More Easy Pork Chop Recipes:
Print Recipe for Steakhouse Pork Chops:
Steakhouse Pork Chops
- Preheat the grill over medium high heat.
- In a small bowl combine all the seasonings.
- Use a basting brush to brush olive oil over the pork chops.
- Season the pork chops with the seasoning mixture and brush it over both sides of the pork chops with the basting brush.
- Grill over medium high heat until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Then let sit for 5 minutes and serve warm.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe