Grilled Rosemary Pork Chops is loaded with flavor. Crushed fresh rosemary makes this marinated pork chops an amazing meal idea.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Grilled Rosemary Pork Chops Recipe:
We love grilling out pork chops. We eat a lot of chicken and so my family is always happy when pork chops are on the menu. But adding the rosemary marinade takes them to the next level.
Marinating the pork chops in the rosemary marinade mixture gives them so my flavor. Then grilling them adds the smokey flavor with the perfect grill marks.
If you are looking for a delicious pork chop recipe, make this Rosemary Pork Chop recipe. Add your favorite side dish to make this a complete meal idea.
- Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Dijon Mustard
- Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Brown Sugar
- Dried Rosemary, crushed
- Boneless Pork Chops
How to Make Grilled Rosemary Pork Chops:
- Step 1 – Mix Marinade Ingredients – Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl or freezer bag.
- Step 2 – Add the pork chops – Place the pork chops in the small bowl. Marinate pork chops in the rosemary mixture.
- Step 3 – Marinade Pork Chops – Marinade the pork chops for at least 2 hours or for 24 hours in the fridge.
- Step 4 – Room Temperature – When ready to grill, allow the pork to rest at room temperature for at least 30 minute.
- Step 5 – Grill Pork Chops – The grill on medium high heat for approximately 4 minutes per side. Grill until the chops achieve an internal temperature of 145 degrees with a meat thermometer.
- Step 6 – Rest Pork Chops – Allow the pork to rest for 5 minutes and then serve.
Grilled Pork Chops with Rosemary Recipe Tips:
- Grilling Pork Chops – Grill pork chops for about 4 minutes on each side. Make sure to use an instant-read thermometer to check for doneness. We like to grill pork chops until they are golden brown.
- Marinating Pork Chops – Marinade pork chops for at least 2 hours for the best flavor.
- Room Temperature – Before placing the pork chops on the grill, make sure they are at room temperature.
- Rest Pork Chops – After grilling pork chops allow them to rest before serving. This locks in the moisture and flavor.
- Cook Time – Cook time will vary based on the thickness of your pork chops and your grill.
What to Serve with Rosemary Pork Chops?
Rosemary pork chops is delicious served with many different sides. You can even serve side dishes that can be prepared on the grill or on your stove top. These are some of our favorite side dish.
- Mashed Potatoes – My kids love mashed potatoes and these crockpot mashed potatoes are my favorite way to make them.
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes – Sweet Potatoes are one of our favorite side dishes. This healthy vegetable cooks perfectly on the grill without a lot of work.
- Grilled Yellow Squash – We love to grill out vegetables with our grilled meats. This summer squash grills perfectly and always a family favorite. Grilled Squash is a quick and easy side dish and there are many ways to season it.
Garlic Rosemary Pork Chops Variation Ideas:
- Pork Chops – Feel free to use different types of pork chops to make this recipe. We used boneless pork chops, but you can actually use bone-in pork chops.
- Balsamic Vinegar – You can even add a balsamic vinegar glaze before grilling the pork chops.
- Fresh Garlic – We used garlic powder in this recipe, but feel free to use fresh garlic.
- Seasoning – There are many different seasoning that you can use in this recipe. You can easily use fresh herbs for added flavor.
How to Store Leftovers:
These rosemary pork chops store easily in an airtight container. Make sure to store in the fridge and they will last for up to 4 days. You can easily reheat in the microwave for a quick and easy lunch the next day.
Print Recipe for Grilled Rosemary Pork Chops:
Grilled Rosemary Pork Chops
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl or freezer bag.
- Mix well.
- Add the pork chops
- Marinade for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to grill, allow the pork to rest at room temperature for at least 30 minute.
- The grill on medium high heat for approximately 4 minutes per side until the chops achieve an internal temperature of 145f.
- Allow the pork to rest for 5 minutes and then serve.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Grilled Pork Chop Recipes:
- Grilled Pork Chop Marinade Recipe
- Easy Grilled Hawaiian Pork Chop Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops Recipe