Blackstone Tiktok Ramen is made with instant noodles and simple seasoning. Tossed on the griddle for an amazing and flavorful dish.
Blackstone Tiktok Ramen Recipe:
The Blackstone Tiktok Ramen is flavorful with a hint of sweetness and the perfect amount of saltiness that makes this easy ramen hack. My kids love this dish and they make it for a snack, lunch or dinner.
We love the trending food hacks on Tiktok. My kids are always showing different hacks that they want to try. This Tiktok Ramen hack one has been one of my favorites because of how easy it is to make and budget friendly.
What is Tiktok Ramen?
Tiktok Ramen is instant ramen noodles that have been cooked and then mixed with simple pantry seasoning. You don’t even need the seasoning packet it comes with.
Once the noodles are made based on the package, then the noodles are tossed in with melted butter, garlic and red pepper flakes. Then mixed with a brown sugar and soy sauce glaze.
Then an egg is added to the griddle and scrambled then tossed with the ramen noodle mixture. The Tiktok Ramen noodle is seasoned with a Everything but the Bagel seasoning and served.
The sweet and salty combination makes this a hit with all ages.
- Instant Ramen Noodle
- Minced Garlic
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Brown Sugar
- Soy Sauce
- Egg, slightly beaten
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
How to Make Tiktok Ramen on Blackstone Griddle:
- Prepare Ramen Noodles – Cook the ramen noodles based on the package instructions (discard the seasoning packet) and drain the noodles.
- Preheat Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Melt Butter – Melt the butter in on this skillet.
- Add Garlic and Red Pepper Flakes – Stir in the minced garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute until the garlic is aromatic.
- Stir in Glaze – Then stir in the brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Stir in Cook Noodles – Add the noodles to the grill and toss to coat the noodles in the sauce mixture. Then push the noodles to one side of the grill
- Scramble Egg – Turn the heat up to high (450 degrees F) and add in the beaten egg to the other side of the pan or grill. Scramble the egg until set. Then toss the scramble egg with the noodles.
- Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the heat, serve warm topped with everything bagel seasoning and enjoy.
What is Everything Bagel Spice?
This spice has become very popular on many different dishes. It is the secret hack to this Tiktok Ramen Noodle Recipe. It can be added to your American Dishes to Asian inspired dishes it works with them all.
This seasoning is popular because of the texture, the flavor it adds and the many ways you can use it. It can easily be made homemade or purchased at the store. This is one seasoning I always try to have on hand.
The spices to make it homemade include the following:
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Poppy Seeds
- Minced Dried Garlic
- Minced Dried Onion
- Coarse Salt
Tips for the Best Ramen:
- Reduce the Spicy Seasoning – This recipe is spicy, so reduce the amount of red pepper flakes in the recipe if you are sensitive to spicy foods.
- Cooking Noodles – Cook noodles according to package. Place in boiling water and cook until soft.
- Ramen Noodles – You can use any type of ramen noodles.
- Sauce – Make sure the sauce is hot when tossing the noodles on the griddle.
This Tiktok recipe is easily to be customized to what you have on hand.
- Add in different sauces – Mix in peanut butter, soy sauce, fresh lime and water to make a peanut butter flavored sauce.
- Mix in Vegetables – Add some fresh vegetables such as carrots, broccoli or peppers to add flavor to this easy recipe.
- Healthy Ramen – Use Low Sodium Soy Sauce and a brown sugar substitute. You can even use olive oil or avocado oil instead of butter to sauteed the noodles in.
- Noodles – If you don’t have an ramen noodles, you can easily use this recipe with Asian Noodles.
How to Store:
This is best served fresh, but you can refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Tiktok Ramen:
Blackstone Tiktok Ramen
- 1 pkg Instant Ramen Noodle
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- ½ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Egg slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Cook the ramen noodles based on the package instructions (discard the seasoning packet) and drain the noodles.
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Melt the butter in on this skillet. Stir in the minced garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for 1 minute until the garlic is aromatic. Then stir in the brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Add the noodles to the grill and toss to coat the noodles in the sauce mixture. Then push the noodles to one side of the grill
- Turn the heat up to high (450 degrees F) and add in the beaten egg to the other side of the grill. Scramble the egg until set. Then toss the scramble egg with the noodles.
- Remove from the heat, serve warm topped with everything bagel seasoning and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe