Blackstone Turkey Reuben Sandwich is a delicious recipe made easily on the flat top griddle. Simple ingredients makes this sandwich full of flavor.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Turkey Reuben Sandwich on Blackstone Griddle:
If you are looking for the best Reuben sandwich recipe, this is the one to make. Slice of bread is piled high with leftover turkey, sauces and sauerkraut.
This classic Reuben sandwich recipe is one of favorite ways to use leftover turkey. The sandwich cooks crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Serve this Rueben sandwiches with your favorite side dishes for a complete meal idea.
- Slices Marble Rye Bread
- Swiss cheese
- Sliced Deli Counter Turkey Breast
- Sauerkraut drained
- Thousand Island Dressing
How to Make Turkey Reuben Sandwich on a Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Heat Grill – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Step 2 – Cook Turkey – Spread the turkey out on the grill. Cook for a few minutes until the turkey is golden brown and crisp (2-3 minutes). Flip and cook the other side of the roasted turkey as well.
- Step 3 – Butter Bread – Butter one side of each of the pieces of bread with the butter.
- Step 4 – Add Thousand Island Dressing – Spread some of the thousand island dressing on half of the bread slices. Spread on the opposite side of the butter.
- Step 5 – Place bread on grill – Place all the bread (butter side down) on the grill. Then top two slices of the cheese on half of the pieces while the turkey is cooking.
- Step 6 – Add Drained Sauerkraut – Place the drained sauerkraut on the other pieces of the bread.
- Step 7 – Divide Turkey – Divide the turkey evenly into 4 sections. Then place each one on the bread with the dressing and sauerkraut. Then top with the other pieces of bread (with the cheese on it).
- Step 8 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the grill, cut in half and serve warm. We like to season with salt and pepper before serving. Enjoy!
Reuben Turkey Sandwich Recipe Tips:
- Preheat Griddle – Make sure to preheat the grilled prior to adding ingredients. This allows for the ingredients to cook crispy and prevents them from sticking.
- Toast Bread – If the bread gets soggy because of the dressing added, you can toast the bread first.
- Sauerkraut – Before adding on the sauerkraut, make sure to drain it.
Turkey Reuben Sandwich Recipe Variations Ideas:
- Dressing – You can spread the dressing on the bread or serve it on the side with the sandwiches.
- Sauerkraut – If you do not like sauerkraut, then you can substitute with creamy coleslaw.
- Bread – Feel free to use different types of bread. You can use light or dark rye bread.
- Change Meat – Instead of making a turkey reuben, you can make it with leftover corned beef or pastrami.
- Sauces – Change the sauces by adding on russian dressing, horseradish, mayonnaise, or ketchup. You can also make Homemade thousand island dressing.
What to Serve with Turkey Reuben Sandwich?
This Rachel Sandwich can be served with many different side dishes. These are some of our favorite options.
- Potato Chips
- French Fries
- Dill Pickles
- Potato Salad
Can I Make on the Stove Top?
Yes, this reuben sandwich can be prepared in a cast iron skillet or indoor grill. Prepare the sandwich as the recipe indicate and cook over medium heat.
Serve with your favorite side dish for a complete meal.
How to Store Leftovers:
These sandwiches are best served fresh.
More Easy Blackstone Sandwich Recipes:
- Blackstone Bacon Sandwich
- Easy Blackstone Salmon Sandwich
- Blackstone Reuben Sandwich Recipe
- Fried Bologna Sandwich
Print Recipe for Blackstone Turkey Reuben Sandwich:
Blackstone Turkey Reuben Sandwich
- 8 Slices Marble Rye Bread
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 16 ounces Sliced Deli Turkey
- 1 cup Sauerkraut drained
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Spread the turkey out on the grill. Cook for a few minutes until the turkey is golden brown and crisp (2-3 minutes). Flip and cook the other side of the turkey as well.
- Butter one side of each of the pieces of bread with the butter.
- Spread some of the thousand island dressing on half of the bread slices on the opposite side of the butter.
- Place all the bread (butter side down) on the grill and top two slices of the cheese on half of the pieces while the turkey is cooking.
- Place the drained sauerkraut on the other pieces of the bread.
- Divide the turkey evenly into 4 sections and place each one on the bread with the sauerkraut and top with the other pieces of bread (with the cheese on it).
- Remove from the grill, cut in half and serve warm. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe