Blackstone Bacon Sandwich takes your classic bacon sandwich to the next level. It is loaded with flavor and easily made on the griddle.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Blackstone Bacon Sandwich Recipe:
If you are looking for a delicious bacon sandwiches then you need to make it on your Blackstone. Crispy slices of bacon are placed on a toasted bread slice for the perfect weeknight dinner.
This bacon sandwich will leave your taste buds wanting more. The texture and flavour of the bacon is amazing and cooks in minutes. Add a piece of fresh lettuce and juicy tomatoes for the perfect BLT.
We love cooking recipes on our Blackstone, but this has become a family favorite. Everyone can add their favorite toppings for a delicious meal idea.
- Slices Thick White Bread
How to Make Bacon Sandwich on a Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Heat Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Step 2 – Cook bacon – Place bacon slices on the Blackstone Grill on one side on the griddle. Cook the bacon until the bacon is crispy. Move the bacon from the grill to a plate lined with a paper towel to soak up the excess grease.
- Step 3 – Prepare Butter – Spread the butter on the outside of each slice of bread.
- Step 4 – Toast Bread – Place 1 slice of the bread (butter side down) onto the grill. Top with cooked crispy bacon slices and the remaining slice of bread (butter side out).
- Step 5 – Cook Sandwich – Cook the sandwich over medium high heat until golden brown (4-5 minutes). Flip the sandwich and cook the other side for 4-5 more minutes until golden brown.
- Step 6 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove the grill, cut in half and enjoy.
Can you Make Bacon Sandwich on Stovetop?
If you do not have a Blackstone, you can easily make this on your stovetop. This is a classic sandwich that we serve for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Simply place your bacon slice in a skillet over medium heat. Begin frying first side and then flip to cook the other side. Pan frying is simple but you can also cook your bacon in the air fryer.
- Prepare Griddle – Preheat griddle to medium high heat before cooking bacon.
- Cooking Bacon – Place bacon in a single layer on the griddle. This allows the bacon to cook evenly and crispy.
- Drain Bacon – Place the bacon on a paper towel lined plate to drain any excess bacon grease.
- Cook Sandwich – After buttering the bread, place it on the griddle. This allows the bread to toast and everything heats together.
- Serving – This sandwich is best served immediately. With the large surface, you can cook several sandwich at once.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Turn your classic grilled cheese sandwich into the ultimate sandwich and add bacon.
- Vegetables – Add flavor to your bacon sandwich but adding tomato slices, arugula, onions, and more.
- Other Variations – Make the ultimate breakfast sandwich and add goat cheese, runny egg, fried egg, or chicken. We have served with ketchup for dipping.
- Bread – When you are making the best bacon sandwich, you can easily use different types of bread. Serve it on a English Muffin, croissant or a bagel. You can even make this sandwich on a hamburger bun.
- Fried Green Tomato – We love to make bacon sandwich will different topping. Fried green tomato is a delicious topping with smoky chipotle mayo.
- Ham – Add a slice of ham to the bacon sandwich for additional flavor. Add your favorite spread or dipping sauce such as ranch or chili sauce.
How to Store Leftovers:
If you have leftovers, I would store the bacon separately from the bread. Place the bacon in an air tight container then store in the fridge.
Use your leftover bacon on a burger, leftover turkey sandwich, or a club sandwich. Add a slice of sharp cheddar cheese for delicious flavor.
Print Recipe for Blackstone Bacon Sandwich:
Blackstone Bacon Sandwich
- 2 Slices Thick White Bread
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 4 slices Bacon
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Place bacon slices on the Blackstone Grill on one side on the griddle. Cook the bacon until the bacon is crispy. Move the bacon from the grill to a plate lined with a paper towel to soak up the excess grease.
- Spread the butter on the outside of each slice of bread.
- Place 1 slice of the bread (butter side down) onto the grill. Top with cooked bacon slices and the remaining slice of bread (butter side out).
- Cook the sandwich over medium high heat until golden brown (4-5 minutes). Flip the sandwich and cook the other side for 4-5 more minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the grill, cut in half diagonally and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Blackstone Recipes:
- Blackstone Hashbrowns Recipe
- Blackstone Fried Egg Sandwich
- Cuban Grilled Sandwich
- Grilled Shrimp on Blackstone Recipe
- Blackstone Hibachi Vegetable Recipe