Blackstone Fried Eggs taste amazing and are easy to make. The Blackstone gives the eggs a crispy edge and perfectly cooked in the middle.
Blackstone Fried Eggs Recipe:
Fried Eggs on the Blackstone is very easy breakfast to make. The eggs come out perfectly cooked with crispy edges and the inside cooked amazing. There are many different ways to cook eggs on the griddle, fried eggs is one of our favorites.
Eggs are inexpensive, easy to cook, and have a lot of health benefits. These steps will show you to cook eggs in many different ways. Makes eggs for breakfast or for dinner.
You can cook an entire breakfast on the griddle. We love cooking breakfast on the griddle for my large family or if we have a crowd. Cook some breakfast sausage, some hash browns, and a piece of toasted bread for a complete breakfast.
Why we love Fried Eggs on the Griddle?
- Non Stick Surface – We love cooking eggs on the griddle because of the non-stick surface because of the seasoning. It also makes the food taste amazing.
- Heat Control – Because of the balanced heat control the entire egg gets cooked. Cooking eggs on the stove top can get a little tricky because you can’t tell if the egg is cooked before flipping.
- Add additional seasoning – You can add seasoning on the griddle and cook your egg on top of it. It makes for a flavorful fried egg.
- Large Cooking Surface – When you cook breakfast on the griddle, it allows you to cook multiple things at once. It is also nice because everyone can eat together.
What you Need:
How to Make Fried Eggs on Blackstone Griddle:
- Prepare the Griddle – Heat the Blackstone griddle over medium low heat (to approximately 325 degrees F). Melt the butter on the griddle and spread it out.
- Begin Cooking Egg – Crack the eggs onto the griddle. Use the tip of the spatula to pull the whites further from the yolks in several spots. Let the eggs cook slowly for 4-6 minutes.
- Finish Cooking egg – Watch the white portions on the eggs closely and remove as soon as the white portion of the eggs are set.
- Serve and Enjoy – Remove the eggs immediately from the heat and then they are ready to enjoy.
Variation to Fried Eggs on the Blackstone:
- Season Fried Eggs – We love seasoning these with salt and pepper right before enjoying them. You can also use other seasoning such as garlic salt or paprika for extra flavoring.
- Use Oil instead – You can use an oil of choice instead of butter for griddling eggs if you prefer. You do not recommend using olive oil.
- Scrambled Eggs – Scrambled eggs on the griddle is one of my kids favorites.
- Egg Rings – If you are wanting perfectly round fried eggs, use egg rings.
What Temperature to Fry Eggs on Griddle?
When cooking good eggs on the griddle, you want to cook them on low to medium heat. We like to cook around 325 degrees so they do not burn.
To ensure that the griddle is not to hot, you a temperature gun to check you griddle temperature.
How to Long to Cook Fried Eggs:
Heat griddle to 325 degrees and oil the griddle with butter or vegetable oil. Once your griddle is hot enough, crack open egg on the griddle. Cook for about 4-6 minutes on the griddle. Cook until the whites are set.
Cooking eggs at a low temperature and slow prevents the eggs from burning.
How to Make Over-Easy Fried Eggs:
Cooking over easy eggs is one of the fastest fried eggs you will make. You simply crack the eggs over the griddle. Make sure the white part sets before flipping egg.
The trick is to flip the egg slowly. The egg will have a runny yolk. Once egg is flip, cook on the other side for 1 minute then serve.
How to Make Over-Medium Fried Eggs:
To cook an egg over medium, crack your egg onto the prepared griddle. Be easy when flipping so that you do not crack the yolk. You will know that the egg is ready to flip when the white part is set.
Once you flip the egg, cook for 2 minutes on the other side. This will give you an over-medium fried egg.
How to Make Over-Hard Fried Eggs:
Cooking over hard is allowing the egg to cook for at least 3 minutes once you flip the egg. If you don’t like a runny egg, then a over hard fried egg is the one to make.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Fried Eggs:
Blackstone Fried Eggs
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Heat the Blackstone griddle over medium low heat (to approximately 325 degrees F). Melt the butter on the griddle and spread it out.
- Crack the eggs onto the griddle. Use the tip of the spatula to pull the whites further from the yolks in several spots. Let the eggs cook slowly for 4-6 minutes. Watch the white portions on the eggs closely and remove as soon as the white portion of the eggs are set.
- Remove the eggs immediately from the heat and then they are ready to enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe