Learn How to Cook Breakfast Sausage on Blackstone for an easy breakfast idea. Breakfast Sausage is cooked with a crispy texture and juicy on the inside. The perfect breakfast idea.
Blackstone Breakfast Sausage:
We love cooking breakfast sausage on the Blackstone. It is a great way to start our day with a breakfast filled with protein. We are also a fan of having breakfast for dinner.
This breakfast sausage is cooked to perfection on top of the griddle flat top. The sausage is cooked in less than 15 minutes. The sausage always comes out with a crispy texture and full of flavor.
Breakfast on the Blackstone has become one of our favorites things to cook. We love to add in some scrambled eggs and bacon to complete our breakfast.
Can you Cook Breakfast Sausage on a Griddle?
Yes, you can cook breakfast sausage on the griddle. Place sausage on a preheated griddle and began cooking sausage. Flip sausage to cook both sides. Once cooked enjoy with eggs or make a breakfast sandwich with biscuit and eggs.
What you Need:
- Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Avocado Oil
How to Cook Breakfast Sausage on Blackstone:
- Prepare Griddle – Heat the Blackstone griddle over medium heat (to approximately 350 degrees F). Spread the oil out onto the griddle with the spatula.
- Add Sausage to Griddle – Place the sausage patties in a single layer onto the griddle on the oil. Cook the sausages for 4-6 minutes until browned.
- Flip Sausage and Continue Cooking – Then flip and cook for additional 4-6 minutes until the sausages reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Serve and Enjoy – Remove the sausages from the heat and serve hot.
How long to Cook Breakfast Sausage on Griddle:
Cooking breakfast sausage on the Blackstone doesn’t take long to cook. We cook each side of the sausage for about 4 to 6 minutes until sausage is fully cooked. Make sure to flip to cook sausage on both sides over medium high heat.
Blackstone Breakfast Sausage Tips:
- Meat Thermometer – We use an instant read meat thermometer to make sure the sausage is cooked to a safe temperature. The internal temperature needs to reach a temperature of a 160 degrees.
- Closely Watch Sausage – Make sure to watch the griddle closely to make sure that it doesn’t get too hot. The outsides of the sausages will burn before the inside is cooked through.
- Use Butter – If you prefer, you can use butter instead of oil in this recipe.
- Sausage Links – You can also make sausage links on the Blackstone.
- Cast Iron – You can also cook sausage in a cast iron.
Blackstone Tools you Need:
Ways to Serve Breakfast Sausage:
We love serving breakfast dishes anytime of the day. There are many different ways to enjoy this sausage.
- Breakfast Sandwich – Cook some biscuits and add this breakfast sausage and eggs with some jelly to make an amazing breakfast sandwich.
- Top with Syrup – My kids love to dip their sausage in syrup to drizzle syrup on top.
- Serve with Pancakes – Make some pancakes and add a slices of breakfast sausage with some fruit for a complete breakfast.
- Fried Eggs – Make fried eggs, breakfast sausage and hash browns for an amazing breakfast.
How to Store Leftover Sausage:
If you have leftover sausage, store in an air tight container. Place container in the refrigerator. Placing sausage in the refrigerator will help them stay fresh for about 3 to 4 days.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Breakfast Sausage:
Blackstone Breakfast Sausage
- 8 Raw Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- Heat the Blackstone griddle over medium heat (to approximately 350 degrees F). Spread the oil out onto the griddle with the spatula.
- Place the sausage patties onto the griddle on the oil. Cook the sausages for 4-6 minutes until browned. Then flip and cook for additional 4-6 minutes until the sausages reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Remove the sausages from the heat and they are ready to enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe