We love making this Blackstone Cinnamon French Toast for a weekend breakfast. It is full of cinnamon flavor and cooks perfectly on the griddle.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
We love making Blackstone Griddle Recipes for all of our breakfasts. This Blackstone French Toast Recipe is one of our favorites. It cooks easily with amazing texture.
Table of Contents
- Why This Recipe Works
- What is the Best Bread to use?
- How to Make Cinnamon French Toast on a Blackstone Griddle
- Recipe Tips
- What Temperature do you Cook French Toast on the Griddle?
- French Toast Topping Ideas
- How to Store Leftovers
- More Easy Blackstone Breakfast Recipes
- Blackstone Cinnamon French Toast Recipe
Why This Recipe Works
French toast is always on the griddle for a delicious weekend breakfast. The way the griddle cooks the bread with a crispy edges and soft center makes it a family favorite.
Everyone can add their favorite toppings and it is easy to make with your favorite bread.
- Slices Texas Toast
- Large Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
- Granulated Sugar
Scroll to the bottom of the post for the full recipe and ingredients in the recipe card.
What is the Best Bread to use?
There are a variety of bread for French toast that you can use. Homemade French toast is a family favorite breakfast recipe. These bread options can all be found at your local grocery store.
Here are some of our favorite breads that we have used.
- White Bread
- French Bread
- Sourdough Bread
How to Make Cinnamon French Toast on a Blackstone Griddle
- Step 1 – Heat Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone Griddle over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Step 2 – Combine Egg Mixture – In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and vanilla. Add in granulated sugar and cinnamon extract in a shallow bowl.
- Step 3 – Top griddle with butter – After the griddle is hot, spread the butter on top of the griddle. Then spread it around with a metal spatula.
- Step 4 – Dip Bread in mixture – Then dip the Texas Toast into the milk mixture (both sides).
- Step 5 – Place bread on Griddle – Then place the bread on the griddle. Continue until all the bread has been coated and placed on the grill.
- Step 6 – Cook French Toast – Cook for 2-3 minutes until the bread is golden brown. Then gently flip each piece of toast. Then cook the opposite side for 2-3 minutes until it is golden brown as well.
- Step 7 – Remove from Griddle – Remove the bread from the grill to a separate plate.
- Step 8 – Serve – Serve topped with syrup and fruit of your choice and enjoy. This recipe is ready in less than 20 minutes.
- Milk Variation – You can use buttermilk instead of milk in this recipe if you prefer.
- Combining Ingredients – I like to combine the ingredients in a shallow dish. This allows you to dip the bread in the egg mixture easily on both sides.
- Heat Griddle – Make sure to preheat the griddle and add a dollop of butter before placing the bread on the griddle. Heat the griddle to medium heat to medium high heat. This allows for the bread to cook quick and easy.
- Check for Doneness – You will know that your French toast is done when when you try to flip. The one side is golden brown. French toast cooks quick and easily on the griddle.
- Serving – French toast can be served with your favorite breakfast recipes. Serve with bacon, sausage, eggs, and fresh fruit.
- Stove Top Cooking – If you do not have a Blackstone griddle, you can cook on the stovetop in a skillet. I like to cook in a cast iron skillet as it cooks just like if you cooked in on the griddle.
What Temperature do you Cook French Toast on the Griddle?
We recommend cooking the French toast on medium high heat. Before placing the bread on the griddle make sure it reaches a temperature of 400 degrees.
This high heat gives the bread the perfect texture.
French Toast Topping Ideas
All your classic French Toast toppings is perfect for these cinnamon French toast. I like to have options available for everyone can top their own.
These are some of our favorites.
- Maple Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Whipping Cream topping
- Powdered Sugar
How to Store Leftovers
Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days but we do prefer this recipe fresh. We recommend storing without the French Toast toppings.
The bread slices will stay fresh and you can easily reheat in the microwave.
More Easy Blackstone Breakfast Recipes
- 21 Best Blackstone Breakfast Recipes
- Blackstone Breakfast Pizza
- Easy Blackstone Breakfast Quesadilla
We love to hear from you. If you make this Cinnamon French Toast recipe, please leave us a star review.
Blackstone Cinnamon French Toast
- 8 slices Texas Toast
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoons Butter
- Preheat the Blackstone Griddle over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla, granulated sugar and cinnamon extract in a shallow bowl.
- After the griddle is hot, spread the butter on top of the griddle and spread it around with a metal spatula.
- Then dip the Texas Toast into the milk mixture (both sides). Then place the bread on the griddle. Continue until all the bread has been coated and placed on the grill.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until the bread is golden brown. Then gently flip each piece of toast and cook the opposite side for 2-3 minutes until it is golden brown as well.
- Remove the bread from the grill to a separate plate.
- Serve topped with syrup and fruit of your choice and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe