This Blackstone Breakfast Quesadilla is the perfect breakfast. Everything cooks perfectly on the griddle for a crowd pleasing breakfast.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Blackstone Breakfast Quesadilla Recipe:
We love making breakfast on the griddle. Pancakes, biscuits, and omelet are always on the griddle every weekend. But Blackstone Folded Breakfast Quesadillas combines all our favorite ingredients all wrapped in a large flour tortillas.
The flavors are amazing and the perfect brunch, breakfast all week long. You can easily add in your favorite ingredients for the ultimate quesadilla.
If you are feeding a crowd this week, you can quickly cook these quesadillas for a delicious breakfast. Add a side of potatoes, slice bananas, and more for a complete breakfast idea.
- Large Eggs
- Bacon (chopped)
- Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- Flour Tortillas burrito size
How to Make Breakfast Quesadilla on a Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Heat the Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F). Spread the butter onto the grill.
- Step 2 – Cook Bacon – Place the bacon on one side of the grill and cook until done and slightly crispy.
- Step 3 – Scramble Eggs – On the other side of the grill, crack the eggs onto the grill. Season them with salt and pepper. Then scramble the eggs.
- Step 4 – Remove Bacon & Eggs – Remove the cooked bacon and scrambled eggs from the grill.
- Step 5 – Top Tortilla – Then place the tortillas on the grill. Top each tortilla with a small amount of each cheese. Then layer the eggs and bacon on top and then add more cheese. Carefully fold each tortilla in half making a half moon shape.
- Step 6 – Cook Golden Brown – Cook until one side of the tortilla is golden brown (1-2 minutes). Flip and then cook until the other side is golden brown as well (1-2 minutes). Watch them closely as they will brown quickly.
- Step 7 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove the quesadillas onto a cutting board. Slice them and then they are ready to serve and enjoy.
Breakfast Quesadilla Variations:
- Cheese – You can easily use your favorite type of cheeses in this quesadilla recipe. Use your favorite.
- Change Meat – We used bacon in this recipe, but breakfast sausage or diced ham would be delicious as well. We have even used leftover steak and sliced sausage.
- Add Vegetables – Top you quesadilla filling with vegetables. Chop up onions, mushrooms and peppers for an amazing quesadilla recipe.
- Tortilla – We usually use a large flour tortilla to make this recipe. But you can easily change the tortillas to meet your dietary restrictions.
- Prepare Griddle – Prepare the griddle by preheating and adding butter. It is important to preheat and oil the griddle so that the quesadilla doesn’t stick. It helps makes cleanup a breeze.
- Cooking Bacon – Cook the bacon until the bacon is cooked and crispy. You can also use leftover bacon and skip the step on cooking the bacon the griddle.
- Cooking Quesadilla – Cook the quesadilla on both sides. This allows for the tortilla to get crispy on both sides. Before cooking fold tortilla in a half moon shape.
- Serving – Slice and serve the breakfast quesadillas with hash browns and fruit salad.
- Shred Cheese – We recommend using fresh shredded cheese for this recipe as it melts more evenly. The pre-shredded cheese has added ingredients that are not necessary for this recipe.
Can you Make on Stovetop?
Yes, this breakfast quesadilla is just as delicious cooked on a indoor skillet or cast iron skillet. Prepare the bacon and eggs as the recipe indicates. Cook in a pan with spatulas until cooked crispy.
Then place tortilla down in a heated skillet with melted butter. Then add your eggs, bacon and cheese and fold tortillas. Cook both sides of the quesadillas until golden brown.
How to Prepare Breakfast Quesadilla ahead of time:
You can easily prepare this breakfast quesadilla ahead of time. Cook the bacon and scramble the eggs ahead of time and store in an air tight container.
If adding in vegetables you can easily clean and chop to store in the fridge. Then you can easily prepare this quesadilla easily on the griddle or skillet for a quick breakfast idea.
Quesadilla Topping Ideas:
When serving these breakfast quesadillas they are even better with one of these toppings. These toppings can also be used as dipping sauces.
- Pico De Gallo
- Sour Cream
- Chopped Green Onion
- Hot Sauce
How to Store Leftovers:
These are best served fresh but you can refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
We usually like to make what we are serving. Then store all the leftovers separately individual containers. Then when you are ready to make, you can easily prepare with the leftovers.
Print Recipe for Blackstone Breakfast Quesadillas:
Blackstone Breakfast Quesadilla
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F). Spread the butter onto the grill.
- Place the bacon on one side of the grill and cook until done and slightly crispy.
- On the other side of the grill, crack the eggs onto the grill. Season them with salt and pepper. Then scramble the eggs.
- Remove the cooked bacon and scrambled eggs from the grill.
- Then place the tortillas on the grill. Top each tortilla with a small amount of each cheese, then layer the eggs and bacon on top and then add more cheese. Carefully fold each tortilla in half making a half moon shape.
- Cook until one side of the tortilla is golden brown (1-2 minutes). Flip and then cook until the other side is golden brown as well (1-2 minutes). Watch them closely as they will brown quickly.
- Remove the quesadillas onto a cutting board. Slice them and then they are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Blackstone Breakfast Recipes:
- Blackstone Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- Easy Blackstone Breakfast Hash Recipe
- Egg Patties
- 21 Blackstone Breakfast Recipes