Make Egg Patties to make the perfect breakfast sandwich. These egg patties cook perfectly on the griddle for an easy breakfast idea.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Egg Patties Recipe:
We love cooking breakfast on our Blackstone Griddle. Because of the large surface I can cook multiple things at once. The egg patties cook perfectly in a egg ring to use for many different recipes.
This scrambled egg patty is perfect topped on an English Muffin or a biscuit. Which make for a perfect breakfast sandwich. Season with salt and pepper and serve with a side of fruit.
If you like getting a Breakfast Sandwich at McDonald’s, then make this instead. It will save you time and money and it is better for you.
What is an Egg Patty?
An egg patty is made into a round shape thanks to a egg mold. The egg molds allows the egg to form patties. They are the perfect shape to serve on a pancake, biscuits and an English Muffins.
These egg patties are perfect to make ahead to freeze for the week.
- Large Egg
How to Make Egg Patties on the Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Heat Griddle – Preheat a Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Step 2 – Melt Butter – Melt the butter onto the grill.
- Step 3 – Crack Egg – Place a canning lid or an egg ring onto the grill. Then spray it with a non-stick cooking spray. Crack the egg into the ring.
- Step 4 – Scramble Egg – You can gently scramble the egg inside of the ring. Or gently poke the yolk and swirl it around with a fork.
- Step 5 – Pour Water – Pour the water onto the grill around the ring and close the lid on the grill. Allow the egg to cook for 2-3 minutes until set.
- Step 6 – Serve and Enjoy – Then the egg patty is ready to serve as is. Or on your favorite type of breakfast sandwich.
How to Serve Egg Patties:
These Egg Patties are great served in many different ways.
- Serve as a breakfast sandwich with cheese, bacon, and more. You can make with biscuits, bagels, or buns.
- Make a breakfast bowls but dicing the egg over sausage crumbles and potatoes.
- Make pancakes or waffles and serve the egg patties on the top.
- Prepare Griddle – Preheat the griddle and top the flat top surface with butter. This helps to prevent the egg from sticking to the griddle. Heat the griddle medium heat.
- Eggs – We scrambled the eggs in the egg ring by break the yolk. But you can make a fried egg.
- Cook the Egg – Cook the egg until the egg is set. The eggs will cook for about 2 minutes.
- Crack The Egg – We cracked the egg in the egg ring. But you can also scramble the egg in a small bowl.
Can I Make on the Stovetop?
Yes, you can easily make this recipe on the stovetop in a pan. You can whisk in whole milk and other ingredients. Heat the skillet over medium heat with melted butter.
Crack the egg in a egg ring and cook until egg is set.
How to Make Egg Patties in the Microwave:
You can even make these egg patties in the microwave without having a egg ring.
- Spray a microwave safe bowl with cooking spray.
- Crack a egg in the bowl and stir well. Feel free to add in seasoning or other ingredients.
- Cover the bowl with a paper towel and cook for about 30 seconds. You may need to cook until the egg is set.
- The egg is ready to serve and enjoy.
- Bake in Oven – You can easily bake these egg patties in the oven on a baking sheet. Bake in oven at 350 degrees. I like to line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil to prevent the egg from sticking.
- Adding Ingredients – If you prefer to add in vegetables, spices you can will the egg is cooking. We recommend add in onions, peppers, chives and cheddar cheese.
- Meal Prep – This is the perfect recipe to meal prep for the week. This makes a delicious and healthy breakfast idea on the go.
- Seasoning – We like to season with salt and pepper, but feel free to add in other seasoning blend.
How to Freeze Egg Patties:
Freezing egg patties is my favorite to meal prep for the week. Cook multiple egg patties on the griddle. One they have cooled, begin layering in an airtight container.
We recommend placing parchment payment in between the layers Then place in a freezer safe container.
When you are ready to enjoy, remove the amount you are serving. Then reheat in the microwave for about a minute.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5-7 days.
Print Recipe for Egg Patties:
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1/2 cup Water
- Preheat a Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Melt the butter onto the grill.
- Place a canning lid or an egg ring onto the grill and spray it with a non-stick cooking spray. Crack the egg into the ring. You can gently scramble the egg inside of the ring or gently poke the yolk and swirl it around with a fork.
- Pour the water onto the grill around the ring and close the lid on the grill. Allow the egg to cook for 2-3 minutes until set.
- Then the egg patty is ready to serve as is or on your favorite type of breakfast sandwich!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe