Blackstone Over Hard Eggs is a delicious and easy to cook your eggs. The flat top cooks the eggs perfectly to complete your meal.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Blackstone Over Hard Eggs:
We love cooking breakfast on our Blackstone and griddle eggs is one of our favorites. We have made scramble eggs and over-easy eggs as well as many other breakfast items.
The over hard eggs is my kids favorite. We love the way the griddle gives the eggs the perfect crispy edges. The flavors of the eggs makes the perfect way to complete you breakfast.
The next time you are looking for the correct way to cook a over hard egg on the griddle. Follow these easy steps.
What are Over Hard Eggs?
Over Hard Eggs is very similar to a hard boiled egg. The center of the egg is fully cooked. The sunny side egg has a runny yolk but is cooked in a similar way.
These step by step instructions will have you enjoying griddle eggs at home.
- Large Eggs
How to Make Over Hard Eggs on the Blackstone:
- Step 1 – Heat Griddle Temperature – Heat the Blackstone griddle over medium low heat (to approximately 325 degrees F). Melt the butter on the griddle and spread it out.
- Step 2 – Crack Egg – Pour the fresh eggs directly onto the griddle and cook.
- Step 3 – Cook Egg – Cook for 2-3 minutes until the white portions of the eggs start to get firm. But the yolks are still a bit runny.
- Step 4 – Flip Egg – Carefully flip the eggs and cook for 2-3 more minutes until the yolk is fully cooked through.
- Step 5 – Remove Eggs – Remove the eggs from the grill. Season them with salt and pepper if you prefer and enjoy.
What is the best Blackstone Temp for Eggs?
When making a fried egg on the griddle, you want to make sure your griddle is set to low. Cook the eggs on on medium heat to low heat instead of medium high heat.
Do I need Oil to Cook Eggs on a Griddle?
Yes, when cooking oil on the griddle or in a skillet you need to cook in oil. The best oils to use on the griddle is avocado oil or olive oil. We also cook in melted butter for flavor.
How to Make Over Hard Eggs on the Stovetop:
If you prefer you can make over hard egg or sunny-side up eggs on a frying pan. We recommend heating the skillet with melted butter then add the egg to skillet.
After the white eggs have cooked, then flip the egg with a silicone spatula. Cook the egg until the yolk is fully cooked if making the over hard egg recipe.
Recipe Tips for Eggs Fried Over Hard:
- Temperature of Griddle – Make sure that the grill does not get too hot when cooking. The eggs are best if they cook slowly. Use the griddle spatula to flip the eggs when egg whites are cooked.
- Seasoning – You can simply season the eggs with salt and pepper. But feel free to add in other spices. We have added dried thyme and oregano for added flavor. You can also season with paprika or cumin.
- Egg Rings – If you are wanting perfectly round fried eggs, use egg rings.
- Scrambled Eggs – If you prefer scrambled eggs, they can easily be made on the griddle. When making scrambled eggs, add in spinach, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and cheese for delicious flavor.
- Egg Size – We usually cook large eggs on the griddle, but you can use medium eggs as well.
What to Serve with Over Hard Eggs?
There are many things that can be served with this Over Hard Eggs. Most of them can even be cooked and prepared on the griddle. Which makes for an easy clean up.
These are some of our favorites.
- Bacon – Cooking bacon on the non stick surface makes clean up a breeze. It comes out crispy and the best flavor.
- Ham – Another family favorite is sliced ham. Cooking on the griddle gets the texture crispy while leaving the inside juicy.
- Breakfast Sausage – Learn How to Cook Breakfast Sausage on Blackstone for an easy breakfast idea. Breakfast Sausage is cooked with a crispy texture and juicy on the inside. The perfect breakfast idea.
- French Toast – We love to add a breakfast item that is sweet for a sweet and savory breakfast. The bread gets toasted and then we top with maple syrup.
How to Store Leftovers:
Over Hard Egg is best eaten fresh, but if you do have leftovers then store in the fridge. Place in an air tight container for up to 2 days.
Why we Love Over Hard Eggs made on the Griddle:
- Large Surface – Cooking the Blackstone allows me to fry a bunch of eggs at once. This way everyone can eat together and everything is still hot.
- Heat Control – Because of the balanced heat control the entire egg gets cooked. Cooking eggs on the stove top can get a little tricky. Because it is hard tell if it is ready to be flipped.
- Simple Seasoning – You can easily season the eggs with salt and pepper or add your favorite seasoning.
Print Recipe for Blackstone Over Hard Eggs:
Blackstone Over Hard Eggs
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Heat the Blackstone griddle over medium low heat (to approximately 325 degrees F). Melt the butter on the griddle and spread it out.
- Crack the eggs directly onto the griddle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until the white portions of the eggs start to get firm but the yolks are still a bit runny.
- Carefully flip the eggs and cook for 2-3 more minutes until the yolk is fully cooked through.
- Remove the eggs from the grill. Season them with salt and pepper if you prefer and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe