Breakfast on the Blackstone Griddle is a family favorite. This Blackstone French Toast Recipe cooks up quick and golden brown.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Blackstone French Toast Recipe:
French Toast on the Blackstone Griddle always cooks perfectly. The French Toast is cooked with thick Texas Toast until golden brown. It comes out with a light and crispy texture with a soft and fluffy center. You might also like Blackstone Stuffed French Toast Recipe.
Breakfast on the Blackstone never disappoints. Because of the large flat top surface I can cook multiple things at once. We love being able to enjoy breakfast as a family. Blackstone Griddle Recipes is a great way to get breakfast done quickly.
French Toast is a budget friendly breakfast. It only takes a few ingredients to season the bread. Then a few minutes to cook the bread to golden brown. Top it with fresh fruit, powdered sugar and syrup for an amazing breakfast idea.
Why we Love this Recipe:
- Easy Ingredients – The ingredients are simple ingredients that you probably already have.
- Cooks Fast – If you need a quick breakfast idea that is filling that is easy to make, French Toast is out go-to.
- Customizable – The ingredients can be changed or added to what you have on hand. You can use buttermilk instead of milk in this recipe is you prefer.
- Topping – Many different toppings that can be added to French Toast. I like to set out different topping ideas so the kids can create their own.
- Texas Toast
- Large Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
How to Cook French Toast on Blackstone Griddle:
- Prepare Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Beat Ingredients – In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla extract in a shallow bowl.
- Butter the Griddle – After the griddle is hot, spread the pat of butter on top of the griddle and spread it around with a metal spatula.
- Soak the bread in mixture – Then dip the Texas Toast into the milk mixture (both sides). Then place the slice of bread on the griddle. Continue dipping the bread in the egg mixture until all bread has been coated and placed on the grill.
- Cook until Golden Brown – Place bread on the griddle and cook for 2-3 minutes until the bread is golden brown. Then gently flip each piece of toast and cook the opposite side for 2-3 minutes until it golden brown as well.
- Place on a plate – Remove the bread from the grill to a separate plate.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve top with syrup and fruit of your choice and enjoy!
What is the Best Temperature to cook French Toast on a griddle?
We recommend heating your griddle for medium heat. This is the perfect temperature to start melting butter and then placed your prepared French Toast.
The high heat allows the bread to cook fast and prevents it from sticking to the griddle.
How to know when French Toast is done?
Cooking French Toast on the griddle doesn’t take long. After about 2 to 3 minutes with the bread being on the griddle, I lift up the bread to see if it is golden brown. If it is then I flip to other side and continue process.
If the bread is still not a golden brown, continue cooking for an additional minute. The high heat and the batter on the bread cooks the bread fast.
French Toast Topping Ideas:
There are so many different ways to serve this French Toast. These are some of my families favorites:
- Powdered Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh Fruit
- Peanut Butter
- Whipped Topping
- Chocolate Syrup
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days but we do prefer this recipe fresh.
Recommend Blackstone Tools:
Print Recipe here for Blackstone French Toast:
Blackstone French Toast
- 8 slices Texas Toast
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Preheat the Blackstone Griddle over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla extract in a shallow bowl.
- After the griddle is hot, spread the butter on top of the griddle and spread it around with a metal spatula.
- Then dip the Texas Toast into the milk mixture (both sides). Then place the bread on the griddle. Continue until all the bread has been coated and placed on the grill.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until the bread is golden brown. Then gently flip each piece of toast and cook the opposite side for 2-3 minutes until it golden brown as well.
- Remove the bread from the grill to a separate plate.
- Serve top with syrup and fruit of your choice and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe