Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pickles takes your pickles spears to a whole new level. Crispy bacon wrapped a juicy pickle makes for an easy appetizer.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pickles Recipe:
If you need a easy grilled appetizer, these Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pickles are simple to make. After taking a bite of these delicious crispy bacon wrapped pickles, you will see why they are a crowd pleaser.
These pickles come together easily with simple ingredients. Simply take a pickle spear and wrap in uncooked bacon and place on the grill. Finish them off by dipping them in ranch dressing.
If you love bacon wrapped jalapeno’s, or Grilled Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs then you are going to love this easy appetizer. This appetizer is perfect for all your game day parties or gathering.
- Pickle Spears
- Slices Bacon
- Ranch Dressing
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Pickles:
- Prepare Grill – Preheat the grill over medium high heat (400 degrees F).
- Wrap pickles in bacon – Wrap a slice of the bacon around each pickle spear and secure it on with a toothpick.
- Place on the Grill – Place bacon wrapped pickle spears on the grill.
- Grill and Flip – Grill for 15-20 minutes (flipping the pickles halfway) until the bacon is cooked through and crispy.
- Paper Towel – When you done cooking pickles, you can place them on a paper towel.
- Serve and Enjoy – Serve the pickles with the ranch dressing and enjoy this easy side dish.
How to Wrap Pickles:
- Place pickle spears on a platter.
- Take the bacon and begin wrapping the bacon up the pickle until it is completely covered.
- I tried to make sure the both ends of the bacon are under layer of bacon so that it doesn’t come unraveled. This makes it easier to secure.
- We used one slice of bacon per pickle but you can cut the bacon strips in half if you are using smaller pickles.
How to Secure the Bacon:
To secure the bacon around the bacon, use one toothpick at the ends of the bacon. This makes it easy to attach the bacon to the pickle and keeps it in place while you are grilling it.
Make sure to remove the bacon, if possible before serving.
How Long to Grill Bacon Wrapped Pickles:
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pickles do not take long to cook. We recommend staying close to the grill because of the bacon and the grease that it produces while cooking.
You will cook the bacon wrapped pickles for about 15 minutes total time. Make sure to flip so that all sides are cooked.
Tips for Bacon Wrapped Pickles:
- Choosing the right bacon – We prefer the bacon that is on the thinner side than a thick cut bacon. It is the easiest to wrap and we think it gets crispier than thicker bacon. You can definitely choose what you like.
- Keto Friendly – We like to choose sugar free bacon for this appetizer. If you are following the keto diet, this is a great appetizer to make.
- Cook Bacon – It took us about 15 minutes to cook these bacon pickles but you may not want them as crispy. Since you do not have to worry about the food being uncooked, cook the bacon as crispy as you like it.
- Pickles – You can use any types of pickles. Dill Pickles are what we prefer.
- Cream Cheese – Before wrapping the bacon, you add some cream cheese to the pickle.
- Oven – You can also make this appetizer in a preheated oven at 375 degrees.
How to Serve:
This pickle fries appetizer is best served with a dipping sauce. These are some of my favorites:
- BBQ Sauce
How to Store Leftovers:
These are best served fresh but you can refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe here for Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pickles:
Bacon Wrapped Pickles
- 12 Pickle Spears
- 12 Slices Bacon
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- Preheat the grill over medium high heat (400 degrees F).
- Wrap a slice of the bacon around each pickle spear and secure it on with a toothpick.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes (flipping the pickles halfway) until the bacon is cooked through and crispy.
- Serve the pickles with the ranch dressing and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Bacon Wrapped Recipes:
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Loin
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers Recipe
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipe
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin