If you are looking for an easy and healthy recipe idea, make Grilled Boneless Pork Chops. They are seasoned to perfection and then grilled.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops Recipe:
Boneless Pork Chops Grill recipe is one of our favorite grilling recipe. The pork chops are seasoned and grilled to perfection. The results are juicy, flavorful pork chops that are sure to please your family.
It is possible to have juicy pork chops when you grill them. Make sure you seasoning them and cook them the right amount of time. We love the way the grill leaves the pork chops with that smokey flavor and amazing texture.
We love to grill out and we usually go for steaks or chicken. But these Grilled Boneless Pork Chops were so easy to make with simple ingredients that I knew my family would love the change.
How do you Keep Pork Chops Moist on the Grill:
The key to keeping your pork chops moist is to not overcook them. Make sure you buy quality pork chops as that is also important in making sure you get a juicy result.
After removing the pork chop from the package, pat pork chops dry and prepare to season them. Place the pork chops directly on the grill and begin cooking. It takes less than 15 minutes to cook pork chops, depending the cut you purchase.
Make sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure the pork chop is cooked before removing from the grill. Allowing the pork chops to rest locks in the juices and keeps the juicy to serve.
- Boneless Pork Chops (approximately 3/4-1 inch thick)
- Olive Oil
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
How to Grill Boneless Pork Chops:
- Step 1 – Preheat your grill to 350 degrees F.
- Step 2 – Rub the olive oil on both sides of the center cut pork chops.
- Step 3 – In a small bowl, whisk together all the seasonings.
- Step 4 – Sprinkle the seasoning dry rub on each side of the pork chops and rub it into the pork. While pork chops are marinated prepare grill. Make sure to rest pork chops as well.
- Step 5 – Place the pork chops directly on the grill (on direct heat). Grill for 5-7 minutes per side until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Step 6 – Let the pork chops rest for 5-10 minutes on a plate covered with foil. Then serve warm and enjoy!
How Long to Grill Boneless Pork Chops:
We love to grill boneless pork chops as they are flavorful and easy to grill. But they need to be cooked the right length of time.
Pork chops can be a little tricky to grill so that is why we always use a meat thermometer to ensure that we don’t under cook or over cook the pork chops. Plus to ensure that it is safe to eat.
When we grill pork chops we place the pork chops directly on the medium high heat and grill for about 5 minutes on each side. Depending on how thick your pork chop is how long to grill.
We always watch closely because pork chops can get dry real fast if cooked even a minute to long. Always cook your pork chop until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Hot Grill – Make sure to grill on a hot, clean grill. This prevents the meat from sticking and giving you those beautiful grill marks.
- Turn down heat – If pork chops are grilling to quickly, turn down the heat or place on indirect heat.
- Don’t Overcook – Make sure to use your meat thermometer to check for doneness. If your pork chops cook to long, they can be dry and tough to eat.
- Same Size – When I purchase Pork Chops, I try to pick the same size of thickness, so that the pork chops are done about the same time.
- Rest – Allow pork chops to rest after you are done grilling them. This allows them to be tender and juicy.
Boneless Pork Chop Seasoning Ideas:
There are many different ways to season boneless pork chops. We usually just use a simple seasoning, but these are some of our other favorites.
- BBQ Sauce – After pork chops are done grilling, baste with some BBQ Sauce.
- Teriyaki Sauce – Teriyaki sauce is always a good ideas as it adds so much flavor.
- Taco Seasoning – Taco Seasoning isn’t just for beef or chicken, use it on your pork chops.
- Soy Sauce – Soy sauce is a great marinade for pork chops.
What to Serve with Boneless Pork Chops:
There are many sides that go perfectly with pork chops. When we grill, we like to make sides that can be make on the grill so it is easy cleanup.
- How to Grill Bake Potatoes
- Grilled Carrots in Foil
- Macaroni and Cheese
- See more easy Sides for Grilled Pork Chops
Can I Bake Boneless Pork Chops?
You can also make this in the oven. Baked boneless pork chops is a great to way to cook pork chops. Add your favorite sides for an amazing meal idea.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Allow pork chops to rest before serving.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an air tight container for up to 5 days. These pork chops are great leftovers. They make the perfect lunch the next day.
I like to meal prep with leftovers. With the pork chops, you can cut the pork chops off the bone and place in a microwave safe container with rice and a vegetables.
It can all be heated together and it saves my husband from hitting the drive-through at lunch.
Print Recipe here for Grilled Boneless Pork Chops:
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
- Preheat your grill to 350 degrees F.
- Rub the olive oil on both sides of the pork chops.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the seasonings.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture on each side of the pork chops and rub it into the pork. Let the pork rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the pork chops directly on the grill (on direct heat). Grill for 5-7 minutes per side until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Let the pork chops rest for 5-10 minutes on a plate covered with foil. Then serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe