Balsamic Steak Marinade is a blend of simple seasoning, oil and balsamic vinegar. This marinade gives any cut of beef so much flavor.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Enhance the flavor of your steak by adding a marinade. Balsamic vinegar is my favorite addition to this marinade. The combination of the seasoning has been my go-to marinade for many different cuts of meats and grilled vegetables.
Table of Contents
Why Make this Marinade:
Making this marinade is quick and easy to make. The ingredients are simple and can be made with a variety of seasoning. If you are wanting to give your steaks a hint of sweetness and amazing taste, use this marinade.
The steak cooks tender with amazing flavor.
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Soy Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Sirloin Steaks
Scroll to the bottom for the recipe card to see the full ingredients and recipe.
Substitutions and Additions:
- Seasoning – Feel free to change the seasoning to what you prefer. Feel free to add in brown sugar, kosher salt, oregano, and rosemary.
- Flavor – You can also add in Dijon Mustard, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, or lime juice.
Step by Step Instructions:
Step 1 – Mix the oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, minced garlic and pepper in a bowl.
Step 2 – Place the steaks in a bag.
Step 3 – Pour the marinade inside the bag.
Step 4 – Marinate the steaks for 3 hours but no longer than 24 hours. Grill the steaks to your desired doneness.
- Meat Thermometer – When grilling the steaks, make sure to also use a meat thermometer. This ensures steaks are cooked to the right temperature.
- Steak Rest – To lock in the juices of the steak after grilling, make sure to allow the steak to rest.
- Cooking Steak – We love the way the steak cooks on the grill. You can cook in a grill pan or directly on the grill grates. We have also cook steak indoors in a cast iron skillet.
How Long Should I Marinate Steak:
This balsamic marinade for steak is great for many cuts of steak. Make sure to allow the steak to marinade for at least 30 minutes. You can also marinate the steak overnight.
The longer you marinate the steak gives the steak more flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you have leftover marinade, store in an airtight container at room temperature. Make sure to discard any marinade that you have placed steak in.
You can use any steak recipes for this marinade. Feel free to marinade flank steak, skirt steak, flat iron steak and New York Strip.
Feel free to use this marinade for grilled vegetables, chicken, or drizzled on your favorite salad.
More Easy Marinade Recipes:
We love hearing from you. If you make this Balsamic Vinegar Steak Marinade, make sure to leave us a comment.
Balsamic Steak Marinade
- Mix the oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, minced garlic and pepper in a bowl.
- Place the steaks in a bag.
- Pour the marinade inside the bag.
- Marinate the steaks for 3 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Grill the steaks to your desired doneness.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe