If you are looking for a low carb side dish, make Blackstone Cauliflower Rice. This recipe is delicious, easy to make with simple spices.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Blackstone Cauliflower Rice Recipe:
We love making cauliflower rice for an easy side dish. It is even better cooking on the griddle with simple spices. If you love making fried rice on your griddle, substitute white rice for cauliflower rice. It will be hard to tell a difference.
With the correct seasoning, you will turn this bland vegetables into a delicious side dish. Cooking it on the Blackstone Griddle really adds to the flavor. It is also perfect if you are already cooking your favorite meat recipes.
This Blackstone Cauliflower Rice is keto friendly and one of my favorite ways to enjoy a head of cauliflower. It chops up easily in a food processor and cooks quick and easy on the griddle.
Why We Love Cauliflower Rice:
- Simple Spices – This recipe is made with simple spices. Feel free to change it for added flavor. This cauliflower rice takes on any flavor you add to it.
- Quick and Easy – The griddle cooks the cauliflower rice in less than 10 minutes. Which makes it the perfect side dish especially if you are already using your Blackstone Griddle.
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – Enjoy your favorite stir fry recipe and substitute regular rice with cauliflower rice. Add in all the fried ingredients such as veggies and soy sauce and your family will not know the difference.
- Head Cauliflower
- Avocado Oil
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Fresh Parsley (chopped)
How to Make Blackstone Cauliflower Rice:
- Step 1 – Chop Cauliflower – Coarsely chunk the cauliflower into pieces.
- Step 2 – Place in Food Processor – Place in a food processor or food chopper until a “rice mixture forms”.
- Step 3 – Remove Excess Moisture – Place the riced cauliflower on a clean paper towel. Then press to remove any excess moisture from the cauliflower rice.
- Step 4 – Heat Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Step 5 – Add Oil – Drizzle the avocado oil onto the grill. Then use a spatula to spread it around onto the grill.
- Step 6 – Add Cauliflower Rice – Add the cauliflower rice to the hot grill. Then season it with the garlic salt and pepper.
- Step 7 – Cook Cauliflower Rice – Sauté the cauliflower rice on the grill, stirring every minute. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the rice is tender and slightly charred.
- Step 8 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the grill. Serve topped with the fresh parsley, chopped green onions and enjoy.
How to Serve Cauliflower Rice:
Cauliflower rice can be used for all the recipes that you white rice or brown rice in. We have used it as a substitute in our stir fry recipe. We also add it in our soups, casseroles and more.
You can even buy frozen cauliflower rice already prepared and in the freezer section at the grocery store. We like fresh cauliflower but you can also use frozen riced cauliflower.
Can I Make on the Stovetop?
Yes, you can easily make cauliflower rice in a pan or cast iron skillet. This is the perfect recipe if you do not have a Blackstone Griddle.
- Chop and crush your cauliflower in the food processor.
- Make sure to remove excess moisture with a paper towel.
- Then add cauliflower to preheated skillet that has been oiled.
- Add in your favorite seasoning and cook until desired tenderness.
- Then you can easily add in more vegetables or meats.
Cauliflower Rice on Blackstone Recipe Tips:
- Prepare Cauliflower – Prepare the cauliflower by crushing in a food processor. This gets the cauliflower with rice size cauliflower to make it similar to white rice. Make sure to press the cauliflower rice in paper towels to remove any moisture.
- Heat Griddle – Make to preheat griddle to medium heat and add your desired oil. It may take about 3-4 minutes to get the griddle heated. You can use vegetable oil, olive oil, or butter.
- Cooking Cauliflower Rice – Place the rice on the griddle and then season. We like to let the cauliflower rice for about 1 minute and then stir. This will give the cauliflower a crispy texture while allowing it to cook through.
- Serving – The cauliflower rice is ready to serve once it is removed from the griddle.
- Cauliflower Rice – We made this rice with fresh cauliflower but feel free to use frozen. You can place froze rice directly on the griddle if you prefer.
- Shrimp Fried Rice – You can easily make your family’s favorite shrimp fried rice with cauliflower rice. Once everything is mixed together, they probably will not be able to tell the difference.
- Fried Rice – If you prefer, substitute white rice with cauliflower rice. Then make Blackstone Fried Rice for a delicious meal idea. Add in large eggs, carrots, peas and soy sauce. You can even substitute soy sauce with coconut aminos.
- Cook in Large Skillet – If you do not have a griddle. Make it in a large skillet for an easy side dish.
- Seasoning – Feel free to add in different types of seasoning or sauces to mix with the cauliflower rice. It easily picks up those flavors for an easy side dishes. We have added in sesame oil, cloves garlic, and ginger. The flavors combined taste amazing.
- Gluten Free – Making cauliflower rice is also a gluten free side dish.
- Add in Meats – You can easily use this cauliflower rice for all your hibachi recipes. Add in chicken breast, steak, or pork for a low net carbs recipe.
How to Store and Reheat Cauliflower Rice:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days. This cauliflower reheats easily in the microwave. I love to prepare for the week and add as a side to my lunch.
Reheat in 30 second intervals until heated.
Print Recipe for Blackstone Cauliflower Rice:
Blackstone Cauliflower Rice
- Coarsely chunk the cauliflower into pieces.
- Place in a food processor or food chopper until a “rice mixture forms”.
- Place the riced cauliflower on a clean paper towel and press to remove any excess moisture from the cauliflower rice.
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Drizzle the avocado oil onto the grill and use a spatula to spread it around onto the grill.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the hot grill and season it with the garlic salt and pepper.
- Sauté the cauliflower rice on the grill, stirring every minute, for 5-7 minutes until the rice is tender and slightly charred.
- Remove from the grill. Serve topped with the fresh parsley and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Blackstone Rice Recipes:
- Blackstone Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- Blackstone Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
- Easy Blackstone Hibachi Fried Rice Recipe