Blackstone Teriyaki Chicken Tenders is a quick and easy meal idea. The homemade teriyaki sauce gives the chicken tenders so much flavor.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Blackstone Teriyaki Chicken Tenders Recipe:
We love making recipes with chicken tenders. They are the perfect size for serving and cooking so there is no need to cut before. Adding the homemade teriyaki sauce gives the tender so much flavor and is easy to make.
These Teriyaki Chicken Tenders can easily be served with a side of roasted vegetables and rice. It is even delicious served on top of a salad. However your serve them they are always a crowd favorite.
The next time you need a quick and easy weeknight meal idea, make these chicken tenders on the griddle or these Grilled Chicken Tenders.
Check out these side dishes for Teriyaki Chicken for a complete meal.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
- Avocado Oil
- Black Pepper
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
- Brown Sugar
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
- Minced Garlic
- Ground Ginger
For the Toppings:
- Sesame Seeds
- Stalks Green Onions (diced)
How to Make Teriyaki Chicken Tenders on a Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Heat Griddle – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat approximately 400 degrees. Spread the avocado oil onto the grill and use a spatula to spread it around.
- Step 2 – Cook Chicken – Place the chicken on the grill on top of the oil. Season it with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes per side until the chicken is almost cooked through.
- Step 3 – Combine Sauce Ingredients – In a separate bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients. Pour this on top of the chicken on the blackstone. Toss to coat the chicken with the sauce mixture.
- Step 4 – Toss chicken in sauce – Cook for 2-3 more minutes until the chicken is browned. Make sure it is cooked through (internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Step 5 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove, let sit for 5 minutes. Then serve topped with the sesame seed and diced green onions. Enjoy!
Why we Love this Recipe:
- Homemade Sauce – We love making our sauce from scratch instead of buying store bought sauce. This teriyaki sauce is made with simple ingredients and so flavorful.
- Low Carb – I really try to make meals that are high in protein and low in carbs. This recipe fits all of those options and I am glad that my family loves it too.
- Easy to Prepare – Skip the drive thru and make this simple ingredient meal. You can feed your family quick and easy with this teriyaki chicken recipe.
Teriyaki Chicken Tender Tips:
- Checking Chicken for doneness – We use an meat thermometer to make sure that the chicken is cooked to a safe temperature.
- Prepare Blackstone – Make sure to preheat Blackstone and oil it with vegetable oil or avocado oil. This helps to prevent the chicken from sticking to the griddle.
- Cooking Chicken – We recommend cooking chicken before adding on the sauce.
Can I Make this on the Stovetop?
Yes, this chicken recipe can easily be prepared indoors. You can cook the chicken in a skillet or make baked teriyaki chicken. We love making Blackstone recipes, but I am glad this one that I can easily make indoors.
If you want to prepare on the stovetop, follow the recipe as indicated and make in a cast iron skillet. If you want to bake the chicken, place the chicken on a baking sheet. Then drizzle with the homemade sauce over the top.
This easy recipe can also be prepared in your instant pot. We love using our instant pot when we have frozen chicken and need a quick meal idea.
Chicken Teriyaki Tenders Variation Ideas:
- Chicken – You can easily make this recipe with boneless skinless chicken thighs or chicken breast. If making this recipe with chicken breast or chicken thighs, I recommend cutting the chicken before cooking.
- Chicken and Veggies – Add vegetables to this Blackstone to make a chicken and veggies stir fry. You can even make Blackstone Fried Rice for a complete meal idea.
- Teriyaki Sauce – We like making this recipe with homemade sauce, but you can use store bought sauce if you prefer.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. This is a great recipe to meal prep with. Once the chicken is cook, slice into bite size pieces and place in a container.
Add a side of rice and vegetables for a healthy lunch.
Blackstone Teriyaki Chicken Tenders
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
For the Toppings:
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- 2 Stalks Green Onions diced
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F). Spread the avocado oil onto the grill and use a spatula to spread it around.
- Place the chicken on the grill on top of the oil. Season it with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes per side until the chicken is almost cooked through.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients. Pour this on top of the chicken on the blackstone. Toss to coat the chicken with the sauce mixture.
- Then cook for 2-3 more minutes until the chicken is browned and cooked through (internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Remove, let sit for 5 minutes. Then serve topped with the sesame seed and diced green onions. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Blackstone Chicken Recipes:
- Blackstone Chicken Wings Recipe
- Blackstone Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Best Blackstone Chicken Breast Recipe