Marinated Blackstone Chicken Thighs is the perfect weeknight meal. These chicken thighs are full of flavor and easy to make on the griddle.
Blackstone Chicken Thighs Recipe:
Blackstone Griddle Chicken Recipes have become a staple any time we want to cook outside. These Blackstone chicken thighs are a classic recipe and seasoned with simple ingredients.
If you are looking for an easy way to cook Chicken Thighs, cook them on the griddle. They cook easily on the griddle with a delicious texture and juicy on the inside. These chicken thighs are perfect to serve to guest or for an easy weeknight meal.
The griddle allows for a large cooking surface to cook a lot of chicken thighs at once. Which is perfect for my large family. Add your favorite sides and your meal is complete.
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Olive Oil
- Lemon, juiced
- Garlic Powder
How to Cook Chicken Thighs on Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Step 2 – Add in the chicken thighs and let the chicken marinade for at least 30 minutes or up to 12 hours.
- Step 3 – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Step 4 – Spread a small amount of oil onto the Blackstone grill with a spatula.
- Step 5 – Place the chicken on the grill. Cook for 5-6 minutes per side with the lid closed until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Step 6 – Remove the chicken from the grill. Let the chicken sit for 5 minutes.
- Step 7 – Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy! This quick and easy recipe is delicious and easy to make.
How long to Cook Chicken Thighs:
The cook times will vary based on the size of the chicken. Make sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken is cooked to the correct temperature.
Using a meat thermometer will make sure you do not overcook your chicken. We recommend staying close to the griddle to ensure your chicken doesn’t burn.
We grilled each side about 5 minutes. While the chicken thighs are cooking, make sure to close the lid or place a dome over the chicken.
Still close by to ensure they are cooked all the way through and did not burn or dry out. We love to have the chicken thighs to have a crispy skin.
How do you know when they are Cooked through:
We use an instant-read meat thermometer to make sure that the chicken reaches a safe internal temperature before eating. Insert the thermometer in the chicken thigh and the temperature should read at least 165 degrees.
This is the best way to ensure your chicken is done instead of cutting into it.
- Marinating – We like to marinate our chicken thighs for at least 30 minutes. If you are able to, marinate the chicken overnight. You can leave in bowl or place in a plastic bag.
- Preheat Blackstone – Make sure to preheat Blackstone to medium high heat before adding chicken thighs.
- Oil Griddle – Use a high point oil to add to the griddle to make sure chicken thighs do not stick.
- Grilling Chicken – While chicken thighs are on the griddle, make sure to close the lid. This helps to lock in the flavor which the chicken is cooking.
- Chicken Breast – You can use chicken breast instead of chicken thighs in this recipe.
- Change the Seasoning – We used garlic powder in this recipe, but you can use garlic salt. Chicken Teriyaki Sauce would also be a good marinade for this delicious recipe.
What to Serve with Chicken Thighs:
This easy recipe can be served with many different side dishes. The good thing about using the Blackstone Griddle, I can cook my sides directly on the griddle which means easy cleanup.
- Blackstone Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
- Blackstone Glazed Carrots Recipe
- Green Beans with Bacon Blackstone Recipe
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftover chicken in an airtight container for up to 5 days. We like to store in individual containers for an easy lunch or dinner the next day.
We add the side to the dish and the shredded chicken thighs. It heats perfectly in the microwave for an amazing lunch.
Easy Chicken Thighs Blackstone Recipe:
If you are looking for a delicious dish that is easy to make on the Blackstone, this one is it.
Print Recipe here for Blackstone Chicken Thighs:
Blackstone Chicken Thighs
- 2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoons Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add in the chicken thighs and let the chicken marinade for at least 30 minutes or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Spread a small amount of oil onto the Blackstone grill with a spatula.
- Place the chicken on the grill. Cook for 5-6 minutes per side with the lid closed until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the grill. Let the chicken sit for 5 minutes.
- Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe