Blackstone Crepe Recipe is a delicious breakfast treat. With these simple steps you can enjoy your favorite crepes with your favorite toppings.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
The Best Blackstone Crepe Recipe:
If you have made pancakes on the griddle, then you must try this Blackstone Crepe Recipe. There is no need for a crepe spreader to make this recipe. Combine the ingredients and pour a scoop onto the griddle.
These crepes are perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime of the day. You can make savory crepes, sweet crepes and more. You will love the flavor and cooking on the Blackstone is one of my favorite ways to enjoy them.
What is a Crepe?
A Crepe is a very thin pancakes and are usually served two different ways. You can serve as a savory breakfast crepes or a sweet strawberry crepes.
- Large Eggs
- All Purpose Flour
- Melted Butter
- Your favorite toppings
How to Make Crepes on the Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Whisk Eggs – Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk until they are combined.
- Step 2 – Add Milk & Water – Then stir in the milk and water.
- Step 3 – Stir Flour – Gradually stir in the flour until just combined.
- Step 4 – Mix Melted Butter – Then add in the melted butter and mix until the batter is combined.
- Step 5 – Heat Grill – Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium low heat (approximately 300 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Step 6 – Spread Oil – Spread oil onto the grill.
- Step 7 – Spread Batter – Use a ¼ cup to spread the batter out onto the grill in a circle.
- Step 8 – Cook Crepe Batter – Cook for 1-2 minutes until the edges of the crepe start to lift slightly.
- Step 9 – Flip and Cook – Flip and cook the other side for 1-2 more minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Step 10 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove the perfect crepes from the grill. Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
What temperature do you Cook Crepes on a Griddle?
We recommend cooking crepes on medium-high heat. Watch closely as you want the temperature to be perfect so they do not burn. Make sure to oil the griddle to prevent the crepes from sticking.
How to Make Crepes on a Skillet:
Crepes can easily be made indoors in a crepe pan or indoor griddle. Follow the recipe by placing melted butter or oil in the skillet. After combining the wet ingredients and dry ingredients, pour mixture onto skillet.
Use a spatula to flip the crepe after cooking for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and serve with your favorite toppings.
- Crepe Kit – You can easily purchase a crepe kit to use on your griddle. A natural beech-wood crepe spreader is ideal to easily flip the crepe. But you easily use a stainless steel offset spatula.
- Preheat Griddle – Make sure to preheat griddle and oil the flat top to prevent the crepes from sticking.
- Cooking Crepes – Crepes only take about a minute on each side to cook. Watch closely so they do not burn.
- Perfect Sized Crepe – We used a measuring cup to pour the crepe on the surface of your Blackstone griddle. But you can also use a crepe tool to create the perfect size.
What is the Secret to the Best Crepes?
For the perfect, light and fluffy crepes allow your batter to rest before cooking. We recommend allowing it to rest for about 30 minutes before pouring on the griddle.
Blackstone Crepes Toppings:
These delicious crepes are best served with your favorite toppings. There are endless combinations. These are some of our favorites.
- Whipped Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Syrup
For a Savory Crepe add one of these options.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers for up to 5 days. When you are ready to enjoy again, just reheat in the microwave. You can also reheat on the griddle for a minute.
Add your favorite toppings for a delicious breakfast the next day.
Print Recipe for Blackstone Crepe:
Blackstone Crepe Recipe
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk until they are combined.
- Then stir in the milk and water.
- Gradually stir in the flour until just combined.
- Then add in the melted butter and mix until the batter is combined.
- Preheat the Blackstone Grill over medium low heat (approximately 300 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Spread oil onto the grill.
- Use a ¼ cup to spread the batter out onto the grill in a circle.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until the edges of the crepe start to lift slightly.
- Flip and cook the other side for 1-2 more minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the grill. Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Blackstone Breakfast Recipes:
- Blackstone Breakfast Burritos Recipe
- Blackstone Breakfast Hash Recipe
- 21 Blackstone Breakfast Recipes