If you love a freshly baked cookie, then you need to make Cookies on Blackstone. All you need is a few supplies and a hot griddle to make these cookies.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Blackstone Cookie Recipe:
If you are looking for the perfect treat to make on your Blackstone Griddle, make these chocolate chip cookies. These Blackstone Cookies are easy to make with these simple steps.
These cookies would be delicious served with scoops of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. If you are looking for an easy griddle dessert that makes a delicious treat, make these cookies.
Can you Cook Cookies on a Blackstone?
Yes, you can cook cookies on a Blackstone. This recipe makes the perfect individual cookies and you can make any flavor.
- Package Refrigerated Cookie Dough (16.5 ounces)
How to Make Cookies on a Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Heat Grill – Preheat a Blackstone Grill over the lowest setting possible on the grill.
- Step 2 – Prepare Sheet Pan – Once the grill is heated, place a baking sheet onto the grill upside down. Then place a piece of parchment paper on top of the pan.
- Step 3 – Add Cookies – Place the cookie dough pieces on the parchment paper at least 1 inch apart.
- Step 4 – Close Lid – Close the lid on the Blackstone Grill.
- Step 5 – Cook Cookies – Let the cookies cook for 10-15 minutes. Cook until the edges and bottoms of the cookies are lightly golden brown.
- Step 6 – Cook Times – Cook times will vary based on the grill. When checking the cookies try to only open the lid a small amount so that the heat does not escape.
- Step 7 – Remove Cookies – Carefully remove the cookies from the grill. Then let them rest on the sheet for 5-10 minutes so that they set fully.
- Step 8 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove the cookies from the pan and then they are ready to serve and enjoy.
What Cookie Dough to Use?
You can easily make this recipe with premade cookie dough or homemade cookie dough. We love chocolate chips cookie, but you can bake any flavor.
Easy Homemade Cookie Dough Recipe:
If you are looking for an easy cookie dough recipe, this recipe is our go-to. These ingredients are what make these cookies so delicious.
- Melted Butter
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Brown Sugar
- All Purpose Flour
This mixture is easily combined to make the dough to make them on your griddle. You can even add in cinnamon or nutmeg for amazing flavor.
What Supplies do you need:
When making these cookies, make sure you have the proper supplies. Here is what we recommend.
- Baking Sheets
- Parchment Paper
- Wire Rack
- Blackstone Spatula Tools
- Thermometer gun
- Best Blackstone Tools
- Lowest Setting – Make sure when making these cookie on the Blackstone, cook them on the lowest setting.
- Baking – We do not recommend baking directly on the griddle. Use a baking sheet to bake the cookies.
- Closing Lid – If your griddle does not have a lid, make sure you have a dome to cover the cookies. This creates an oven effect when baking cookies.
- Checking on Cookies – When checking on cookies, try to peak at the cookies so that all the heat escapes.
- Serving – After they have baked, you can serve with ice cream topped with chocolate syrup.
How to Store Leftovers:
Store the leftover cookies in an airtight container or bag at room temperature for up to a week.
These Blackstone Cookies also freeze well by placing in a freezer safe container. They will stay fresh for up to 3 months. If you are making homemade cookie dough, you can even freeze the dough.
Check out How to Freeze Cookie Dough to have fresh baked cookies all year long.
Cookies on Blackstone
- 1 pkg Refrigerated Cookie Dough 16.5 ounces
- Preheat a Blackstone Grill over the lowest setting possible on the grill.
- Once the grill is heated, place a baking sheet onto the grill upside down and place a piece of parchment paper on top of the pan.
- Place the cookie dough pieces on the parchment paper at least 1 inch apart.
- Close the lid on the Blackstone Grill.
- Let the cookies cook for 10-15 minutes until the edges and bottoms of the cookies are lightly golden brown. Cook times will vary based on the grill. When checking the cookies try to only open the lid a small amount so that the heat does not escape.
- Carefully remove the cookies from the grill and let them rest on the sheet for 5-10 minutes so that they set fully.
- Remove the cookies from the pan and then they are ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe