Make Blackstone Garlic Butter Steak Bites for a delicious twist on your steak bites recipe. This dish is packed with flavor and easy to make.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Blackstone Garlic Butter Steak Bites Recipe:
We love cooking steaks on our Blackstone. But garlic butter Blackstone steak bites are always a family favorite. Tossing the garlic butter with the cooked steak pieces makes them so delicious and quick to prepare.
This garlic butter steak bite recipe is ultimate way to enjoy your favorite cut of meat. The steak cooks tender and juicy and perfect for my large family. Add your favorite side dish for a complete meal idea.
Blackstone Recipes are a family favorite as you can cook just about anything on it. This quick and easy steak bite recipe is ready in less than 15 minutes and you have delicious meal idea.
What does Butter do to Steak?
The simple ingredient of butter adds so much flavor to your steak. The rich flavor and the tender texture makes adding butter to your steak a must.
- Avocado Oil
- Sirloin Steak (cut into bite size pieces)
- Minced Garlic
- Fresh Parsley (chopped)
How to Make Garlic Butter Steak Bites on Blackstone Griddle:
- Step 1 – Heat Griddle and Add oil – Preheat the Blackstone grill over high heat approximately 450 degrees. Then drizzle the oil onto the grill. Spread it around with a spatula.
- Step 2 – Add steak and season – Add the steak to the Blackstone on top of the oil. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 – Cook Steak – Cook the steak for 2 minutes without flipping it so that they get browned.
- Step 4 – Continue Cooking – Then gently toss the steak and cook it for 2-3 more minutes. Cook until the steak is cooked through and browned.
- Step 5 – Add in butter and garlic – Turn the heat down to medium. Add the minced garlic and butter to the grill on top of the steak.
- Step 6 – Cook Ingredients together – Cook for about 30-60 seconds until the butter is melted and the garlic is aromatic.
- Step 7 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the grill, top with parsley, serve warm and enjoy.
What other Cut of Meat can I use for Steak Bites?
We used sirloin steak in this recipe, but you can easily use other cuts of meat. Try making it with round steak or skirt steak.
You can even purchase meat that has already been cut into bite size pieces. They usually label this meat stew meat.
What to Serve with Garlic Butter Steak Bites:
When we make recipes on the Blacktone Griddle, I love preparing my sides on the griddle. It makes for an easy clean up and I do not have to heat my kitchen.
- Mashed Potatoes – Mashed potatoes are a delicious side that my kids love. They are easy to prepare and budget friendly. I can even prepare ahead of time and then reheat when we have these steak bites.
- Blackstone Green Beans – These Blackstone Green Beans are easy to make and only requires a few simple pantry ingredients. These fresh green beans make the perfect side dish with many different recipes.
- Blackstone Mushrooms and Onions – My family really loves the mushroom and onion combination. It adds so much flavor to our steaks and requires very little seasoning. They cook perfectly on the Blackstone Griddle especially combined with the garlic butter sauce.
- More Side Dishes for Steak
Recipe Tips for Steak Bites with Garlic Butter:
- Room Temperature Steak – Before placing the steaks on the grill, we recommend allowing them to come to room temperature. Take them out of the fridge about 30 minutes prior to cooking them.
- Bite Size – We like to cut the steak about medium size. They still cook quickly but they tend to stay more tender and juicy.
- Prepare Griddle – Make sure to preheat griddle and oil it with the right kind of oil. You want to use an oil that has a high smoke point.
- Cooking Steak Bites – We recommend allowing the steaks to cook for about 2 minutes before tossing. This allows the steak to sear which results in a tender, juicy steak.
- Meat Thermometer – Use a meat thermometer if you prefer you steaks to be at a certain temperature such as medium rare. This means it may only take 1-2 minutes to cook this dish.
- Change the type of steak – Feel free to use different cuts of meat to make the steak bites.
- Oil Options – You can use any type of oil that has a high smoke point instead of the avocado oil. Olive oil, Canola oil, vegetable oil or coconut oil would all work great in this recipe.
- Seasoning – You can use different types of steak seasoning for this recipe. The garlic butter sauce added so much flavor, but adding seasoning will as well.
- Cast Iron Skillet – You can cook these steak bites in a cast iron skillet indoors as well. The texture and taste will be the same as if you cooked on the griddle. If cooking in a skillet, place the steak in a single layer for best results.
Do you put Butter on Steak before or after cooking?
The garlic butter sauce is added after the steak is cooked. The butter and minced garlic is added which creates a delicious sauce. Stir to coat the steak bites completely for the best results.
How to Store Garlic Steak Bites Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe for Blackstone Garlic Butter Steak Bites:
Blackstone Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over high heat (approximately 450 degrees Fahrenheit) and drizzle the oil onto the grill. Spread it around with a spatula.
- Add the steak to the Blackstone on top of the oil. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook the steak for 2 minutes without flipping it so that they get browned.
- Then gently toss the steak and cook it for 2-3 more minutes until the steak is cooked through and browned.
- Turn the heat down to medium. Add the minced garlic and butter to the grill on top of the steak. Cook for about 30-60 seconds until the butter is melted and the garlic is aromatic.
- Remove from the grill, top with parsley, serve warm and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Blackstone Steak Recipes:
- Blackstone Steak and Potatoes Recipe
- Blackstone Sirloin Steak Recipe
- Steak and Mushroom Blackstone Recipe