This Chicken Pickle Juice Marinade Recipe will leave your chicken flavor and moist. Switch up your chicken marinade and use leftover pickle juice.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
This chicken marinade is delicious and easy to make. Create a delicious marinade with leftover pickle juice and simple seasoning. The perfect pickle brine chicken for your summer BBQ’s.
We grill a lot of chicken, so I like to change up the flavor of the marinade. Using pickle juice is always a crowd favorite. If you are looking for a new marinade this summer, make this simple ingredient pickle juice marinade recipe.
The pickle juice gives the perfect amount of flavor and leaves your chicken tender and juicy. Add your favorite sides to create a flavorful meal.
What does Soaking Chicken in Pickle Juice do?
I get excited when we finish off a jar of pickles. Having the pickle juice to marinate the chicken makes for a delicious marinade. The pickle juice gives the chicken a delicious texture, keeps it juicy and tenderizes it.
Ingredients for Pickle Juice Chicken Marinade:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Dill Pickle Juice
- Brown Sugar
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
How to Make Chicken Pickle Juice Marinade:
- Step 1 – Combine Marinade Ingredients – In a large bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except for the chicken. This includes the 1 ½ cups of dill pickle juice.
- Step 2 – Place chicken in bowl – Use tongs to place the chicken in the bowl with the marinade.
- Step 3 – Refrigerate – Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Step 4 – Heat Grill – Then preheat the grill to 350 degrees. Gently brush the grates of the grill with the oil to prevent the chicken from sticking.
- Step 5 – Grill Chicken – Place the chicken on the grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes per size until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Step 6 – Serve and Enjoy – Then remove the chicken from the grill, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Then the chicken is ready to slice and enjoy.
What does Chicken Marinated in Pickle Juice taste like?
Chicken Marinated Pickle Juice does not have a strong pickle juice flavoring. Only a small portion of the flavoring soaks into the chicken. None of my family commented that the chicken taste like pickles.
You will just be left with a flavor, tender and juicy chicken recipe.
How to Marinate Chicken in Pickle Juice:
This budget friendly marinade will leave your chicken so juicy. After combining the seasoning and pickle juice, place your chicken in the bowl. Make sure your chicken is completely submerged in the marinade.
Allow the chicken marinade to marinate for about 4 hours total time. We like to let it marinade overnight for best results.
How Long to Marinate Chicken in Pickle Juice:
We recommend placing chicken in the marinade and then putting in the fridge for at least 4 hours. If you are short on time, you can do it as little as an hour.
But we recommend only marinating up to 24 hours.
What to Serve with Chicken in Pickle Juice?
This recipe can be served with many different sides. When we grill out, we like to prepare sides that can easily be prepared on the grill. These are some of our top favorites.
- Cheesy Foil Pack Potatoes – Easy Cheesy Grilled Potatoes in Foil only requires a few simple ingredients. This makes the best grilled side dish. The slice potatoes are seasoned and wrapped in foil and grilled.
- Grilled Zucchini in Foil – Zucchini grilled in foil is a simple and easy side dish. It is great paired with many different meats.
- Grilled Vegetables in Foil – The perfect summertime side dish. Add your favorite summer vegetables to create a delicious side.
Recipe Tips for Marinade Chicken in Pickle Juice:
- Meat Thermometer – We use an instant-read meat thermometer to make sure that the chicken is cooked. This ensure it is cooked to a safe temperature before eating.
- Prepare Grill – Make sure grill is heated to high heat and oil to prevent chicken from sticking.
- Rest Chicken – After grilling chicken, all chicken to rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Chicken Thighs – Feel free to use boneless chicken thighs in this recipe. You can use this marinade for fried chicken if you prefer.
- Seasoning – Add in cayenne pepper for an extra kick to this recipe.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe for Chicken Pickle Juice Marinade:
Chicken Pickle Juice Marinade
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except for the chicken.
- Use tongs to place the chicken in the bowl with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Then preheat the grill to 350 degrees F. Gently brush the grates of the grill with the oil to prevent the chicken from sticking.
- Place the chicken on the grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes per size until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Then remove the chicken from the grill, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Then it’s ready to slice and enjoy.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe