Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast is a delicious grilled recipe that is made with simple ingredients. The crispy bacon gives the chicken so much flavor.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Recipe:
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast combines the flavors of easy seasoning and amazing texture from the crispy bacon. The results are a juicy chicken that is grilled to perfection. Every bite is so delicious and you will be amazed how easy it is to make.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Grilled Recipe is one of our favorite grilling recipe. Bacon wrapped anything always taste better when grilled. You must try our Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe or Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin.
This is the perfect meal for a weeknight dinner, a tasty lunch or great for the big game with friends. We usually grill more in the summer, but I have been known to grill in the winter. This is a delicious recipe all year long.
Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon:
We grill a lot of grilled chicken recipes. Chicken is easy to grill and always comes perfectly juicy every time. Wrapping bacon takes your chicken breast to the next level. It creates texture and flavor and the seasoning ingredients are simple.
Since bacon has a high fat content, we recommend staying close by when grilling these chicken breast. We like to cook over indirect heat to prevent the chicken and bacon from burning.
Flipping the chicken frequently results in an evenly cooked chicken breast. When finish cooking you can add a layer of BBQ sauce or add BBQ Sauce before wrapping in bacon. For a bacon wrapped BBQ Chicken Recipe. This is the perfect weeknight meal recipe.
- Chicken Breasts
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
How to Grill Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast:
- Step 1 – Preheat a grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F). Turn off one of the burners to have 2 zones, direct heat and indirect heat.
- Step 2 – Mix all the seasonings together in a small bowl. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Step 3 – Wrap each chicken breast with 3 slices of bacon. Make sure to slightly overlap each piece. You can use toothpicks to secure the bacon to the chicken as well.
- Step 4 – Cook the chicken over indirect heat for 20-25 minutes, flipping them every 4-5 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F and the bacon is crispy.
- Step 5 – Remove the chicken from the grill. Let the chicken rest uncovered for at least 5 minutes. Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
How Long to Grill Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast:
We grill our chicken on our outdoor grill. You can also cook over charcoal if your prefer. We wait until our gas grill reaches 400 degrees and place our chicken breast wrapped in pieces of bacon on our treated grates to grill.
We grill chicken breast for about 20-25 minutes flipping chicken to ensure the bacon doesn’t burn. To ensure your chicken is cooked, it is recommended to get a meat thermometer.
Once your chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, then you chicken is done. It is better to check your chicken this way, rather than slicing. You want to let your chicken rest before slicing to ensure that it holds all of its juices.
What to Serve with Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon?
These Chicken Breast wrapped in Bacon can be served with many different sides. Since we are grilling out, we prefer to makes sides that I can easily make on the grill. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Grilled Carrots in Foil – It is so easy tossing them in the foil pack and grilling them. They are easy to prepare and very little seasoning is needed to make this a favorite side dish.
- Bake Potatoes on the Grill – Bake potatoes are delicious and cook perfectly on the grill. Add your favorite toppings and to make an easy side dish.
- Grilled Corn in Husk – Sweet, moist and delicious Corn on the Cob Recipe is what you get when you grill with the husks on. This easy side dish is a crowd pleaser and it is also budget friendly.
- Green Beans – Green beans in foil is another easy side dish. You can use fresh green beans or canned green beans.
- More Grilled Chicken Side Dishes
Can you Make this Recipe in the Oven?
Yes, you can easily make this recipe in the oven. This is the perfect recipe to make when it is to cold to grill. Follow these easy steps for Oven Baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast.
- Prepare chicken as indicated with the seasoning. You can use chicken tenders if you prefer.
- Bake the bacon wrapped chicken at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. You can place on a baking sheet or baking pan.
- Then broil the chicken for 1-2 minutes until the bacon is crispy.
- Meat Thermometer – Use an instant-read meat thermometer to make sure that the chicken is cooked to a safe interval temperature before enjoying.
- Seasoning Chicken – Thoroughly season chicken with any seasoning you prefer.
- Wrapping Chicken – When wrapping chicken with thin cut bacon, we like to slightly overlap to ensure chicken is covered.
- Secure Bacon – To make sure that the bacon doesn’t come off, secure with a toothpick. Make sure to remove before serving.
- Brown Sugar – If you prefer to have a bit of a sweet and salty flavor, mix in brown sugar with the seasoning.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Print Recipe here for Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast:
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- Preheat a grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F) and turn off one of the burners to have 2 zones, direct heat and indirect heat.
- Mix all the seasonings together in a small bowl. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Wrap each chicken breast with 3 slices of bacon. Make sure to slightly overlap each piece. You can use toothpicks to secure the bacon to the chicken as well.
- Cook the chicken over indirect heat for 20-25 minutes, flipping them every 4-5 minutes, until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F and the bacon is crispy.
- Remove the chicken from the grill. Let the chicken rest uncovered for at least 5 minutes. Then it’s ready to serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes:
- Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
- Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich
- Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast Recipe