Grilled Paprika Chicken is flavored packed and made with simple seasoning. These chicken thighs are easy to grill and taste amazing.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Easy Grilled Paprika Chicken Recipe:
This paprika seasoning mixture gives your chicken pieces amazing flavor. The smoky flavor makes this paprika chicken a family favorite recipe.
Marinated chicken is always the way to go when making grilled chicken. It keeps the chicken juicy, delicious and grills to perfection. The warm flavors of the paprika seasoning makes the chicken taste amazing.
Feel free to make this recipe with chicken breast, drumsticks or chicken tenders. Add your favorite cooked potatoes, vegetables or rice to make a complete meal.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic – You can also use cloves garlic
- Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- Smoked Paprika
- Sea Salt
How to Make Grilled Paprika Chicken:
- Step 1 – Combine Marinade Ingredients – Whisk all the ingredients except for the chicken in a small bowl.
- Step 2 – Add Chicken – Add the chicken to a bag or bowl and pour the marinade on top.
- Step 3 – Marinating Chicken – Marinade the chicken for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Step 4 – Heat Grill – Then preheat your grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Step 5 – Oil Grill Grates – Rub the grill grates with oil so that the chicken does not stick.
- Step 6 – Grill Chicken – Place the chicken directly on the grill grate skin-side down. Then cook for 4-5 minutes per side until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Cook chicken until golden brown.
- Step 7 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove the chicken from the grill, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Then the chicken is ready to slice, serve and enjoy.
How To Know when Chicken is Fully Cooked:
When grilling chicken we try to grill chicken that is about the same size. This helps to grill the chicken evenly and the cook times about the same.
Make sure that the grill is hot and the grill grates are oil to prevent the chicken from sticking. If the chicken is burning, you can place the chicken on the indirect heat of the grill.
Grilling chicken doesn’t take long to cook. My husband usually stays close by the grill so he can monitor it. Flipping the chicken after cooking about 5 minutes on each side makes for the juiciest chicken.
Use an instant-read thermometer to make sure that the chicken is cooked to a safe temperature. Check the chicken in the thickness of your chicken. Your chicken should reach 165 degrees when the chicken is full cooked.
Grilled Chicken Paprika Recipe Tips:
- Marinating Chicken – For the best flavor, marinate the chicken thighs for at least 30 minutes. You can also marinate it overnight.
- Prepare Grill – Make sure your grill is set on medium high heat. Cooking chicken on a hot grill helps to keep them juicy. We recommend to oil grill to prevent the chicken from sticking.
- Allow Chicken to rest – After chicken is done cooking, make sure you allow chicken to rest. This locks in the juices and the flavoring.
- Meat Thermometer – We recommend using a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken before serving. Insert the meat thermometer in the thickest part of the chicken.
Paprika Grilled Chicken Variations Ideas:
- Chicken – Feel free to use boneless skinless chicken breast or chicken tenders with this paprika marinade.
- Seasoning – You can use different types of seasoning in this recipe. Add in rosemary spices, black pepper, cayenne pepper, or garlic powder.
- Oven Baked – Feel free to bake this chicken in the oven on a baking sheet.
What to Serve with Paprika Chicken:
Serve this paprika chicken with many different side dishes. These are some of our favorites.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
More Grilled Chicken Recipes:
Print Recipe for Grilled Paprika Chicken:
Grilled Paprika Chicken
- Whisk all the ingredients except for the chicken in a small bowl.
- Add the chicken to a bag or bowl and pour the marinade on top.
- Marinade the chicken for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Then preheat your grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Rub the grill grates with oil so that the chicken does not stick.
- Place the chicken directly on the grill grate and cook for 4-5 minutes per side until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the grill, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Then the chicken is ready to slice, serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe