We use Lawry’s Seasoned Salt on everything. When we grill steaks, chicken, and even pork we like to sprinkle this seasoning on top.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Copycat Lawry’s Seasoned Salt Recipe:
We love Lawry’s Seasoned Salt and use it for many different things. The herbs and spices adds to your meal you’re inspired by. We have even sprinkle on french fries, baked potatoes, and mashed potatoes, hash browns or any potato side dish.
Making homemade seasoning is something that I like to do because I can control how much or what is being added. This copycat Lawry’s Seasoning is made with simple ingredients and taste the same as the store bought season.
You will find that it is cheaper to make your own seasoning at home then it does to buy it at the store. This copycat seasoning blend is made simply with pantry staple ingredients.
Easy Lawry Signature Seasoned Salt:
Lawry seasoning is a blend of salt herbs and spices. The spices adds unique flavor to many different types of meats and vegetables. We have used it on prime rib of beef, hamburger patties, steak or chicken.
I have even sprinkled on a grilled veggies that are cooked in a foil pack. This homemade Lawry Seasoned is easy to make and perfectly stores in your pantry.
Lawry’s Seasoned Salt Ingredients:
- Granulated Sugar
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder – You can also use garlic salt.
How to Make Lawry’s Seasoned Salt :
- Step 1 – Combine Ingredients – Whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Step 2 – Store and Enjoy – Use in place of Lawry’s seasonings in your favorite recipes and store the remaining seasoning in an airtight container.
How to Use Lawry’s Seasoned Salt:
This copycat Lawry’s Seasoned Salt can add flavor to any meal. It is very versatile and is a common seasoning like salt and pepper.
We use this seasoning on everything. We have used it on beef, chicken, pork chops and roasted vegetables. Just a teaspoon or two on your favorite meats or vegetables and it will add so much flavor.
Add it to your favorite marinades, rubs, sauces, or in your flour for deep fried foods. Save time and money and make this homemade seasoning. Trust me this will be only seasoning you grab for.
How to Store Lawry’s Seasoned Salt:
Store your seasoning in a air tight container and place in your pantry. Make sure to store in a cool, dry place and it will last up to 6 months.
Making homemade seasoning is part of our meal prep for the week. This makes it is easy to add to our favorite recipes throughout the week.
How Long will it last:
As long as the seasoning mixture is stored correctly, the seasoning should last for up to 6 months.
Variations to Seasoned Salt:
- Paprika – We love adding in paprika because of the color and flavor it adds. If we have it we like to use smoke paprika for a deeper flavor.
- Celery – If you have it, add a pinch of celery salt for amazing flavor.
- Turmeric – We love adding turmeric to this seasoning salt for the health benefits. But you can also use cumin if you do not have turmeric.
Is Lawry’s Seasoned Salt Gluten Free?
Yes, Lawry’s Seasoning Salt is Gluten Free.
When to Add a Dry Rub to a Meat?
You can apply the Lawry’s Seasoned Salt at two different times. It all depends on what works for you and your family.
- Apply about 45 minutes before grilling – About 45 minutes from when you are about to grilling your meats, apply the seasoning. The seasoning absorbs into the meat making it very tender and flavorful.
- Marinate overnight – Apply the dry seasoning the night before you are grilling the meat and place them in the refrigerator.
Print Recipe here for Lawry’s Seasoned Salt:
Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- Whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use in place of Lawry’s seasonings in your favorite recipes and store the remaining seasoning in an airtight container.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe