If you are looking for the most tender and juicy chicken make this Mayo Marinated Chicken. This simple marinade makes the best chicken recipe.
Mayo Marinated Chicken Recipe:
If you have never marinated your chicken in this Mayo Marinade you are in for a delicious meal. The mayo marinade for chicken gives the chicken so much flavor while locking in the moisture to make the best chicken.
The Mayo Marinade is simple to make and makes the chicken brown perfectly giving it the best charred marks. This recipe takes your chicken to the next level with this pantry stocked ingredients.
If you are looking for a new marinade for your grilled chicken, try this easy Mayo Marinade. It is a crowd favorite and easy to make.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Lime, juiced
- Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
How to Make Mayo Marinated Chicken:
- Step 1 – Mix Marinade Ingredients – In a large bowl, combine together all the ingredients except for the chicken. Then add the chicken and make sure that it is well coated in the marinade mixture.
- Step 2 – Marinade Chicken – Transfer the chicken into the small bowl and marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Step 3 – Grill Chicken – Then preheat your grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F). Place the chicken directly on the grill grate and cook for 6-7 minutes per side until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Step 4 – Serve and Enjoy – Remove the chicken from the grill, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Then the chicken is ready to slice, serve and enjoy!
What does Mayonnaise do in a Marinate?
Chicken marinated in mayo results in a tender and juicy chicken. The Succulent chicken is full of flavor and charred perfectly when grilled. Allow the chicken to marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight for the best results.
The mayonnaise locks in the moisture so you are left with the best grilled chicken.
What to Serve with Mayo Marinated Chicken:
When we grill out, we love to make sides that we can easily grill directly on the grill or in foil packs. This Mayo Marinated Chicken can be served with many different sides. These are our favorites.
- Grilled Brussel Sprouts – Thread some brussel sprouts on a skewer and place on the grill. These Brussel Sprouts are delicious and easy to make.
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes – Slice some sweet potatoes and place them directly on the grill. They cook tender and delicious and the best side to this chicken.
- Grilled Potatoes in Foil – We love make foil packs loaded with vegetables. These slice potatoes are delicious and cook perfectly on the grill.
How to Know when Chicken is done:
When grilling chicken, we make sure that each chicken is about the same size and thickness. To make sure that our chicken is done, we use an instant read meat thermometer. This ensures that the chicken is cooked to a safe temperature.
For chicken it needs to read an internal temperature of 165 degrees. When making chicken it is very important that it is done before serving.
- Change the Chicken – This recipe would work great with chicken thighs or chicken tenders.
- Seasoning – Feel free to add or change seasoning to what you have on hand.
How to Store Leftovers:
Refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. This recipe would be perfect to meal prep with.
Print Recipe here for Mayo Marinated Chicken:
Mayo Marinated Chicken
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons Pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients except for the chicken. Then add the chicken and make sure that it is well coated in the marinade mixture.
- Marinade the chicken for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Then preheat your grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F). Place the chicken directly on the grill grate and cook for 6-7 minutes per side until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the grill, let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Then the chicken is ready to slice, serve and enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe