Make a simple meal idea with this Polish Sausage on Blackstone Griddle recipe. The sausage cooks perfectly crispy on the griddle.
Blackstone Polish Sausage Recipe:
Blackstone Polish Sausage is an easy meal idea. It cooks up with a perfectly crispy texture while staying juice on the inside. We love making recipes on the Blackstone Griddle and this is one of the easiest we have made.
We made Blackstone Sausage and Peppers which resulted in a tasty meal idea. The peppers and onions combined with the sausage satisfied the entire family. Whether you make the sausage with peppers or by itself, the Blackstone makes a delicious meal.
The recipe only requires a few ingredients if you are adding in some seasoning. Pair the sausage with some rice or mac and cheese your meal is complete. This Blackstone Polish Sausage Recipe saves me time and money.
How do you Cook Polish Sausage on Blackstone?
There are two ways to grill the polish sausage on the griddle. You can grill the sausage who, like we did here on Blackstone Grilled Bratwurst. You can also slice them up like we did in this recipe, for an easy to sauté them on the griddle.
We prefer to slice them and then put them on the grill. This allows for every piece to get the crispy texture. We actually like them a little burnt on the edges.
- Polish Sausage
- Avocado Oil
How to Cook Polish Sausage on Blackstone Griddle:
- Prepare Grill – Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Cut Sausage – Slice fully cooked sausage into 1 inch pieces.
- Oil the Griddle – Add the oil to the grill and use a spatula to spread the oil out onto the grill.
- Add Sausage to Grill – Place the sausage on the Blackstone grill on to the oil.
- Cook Sausage – Sauté the sausage on the Blackstone grill for approximately 4-6 minutes turning regularly to brown the sausage. You can push the sausage to other side of the griddle and cook peppers and onions.
- Serve and Enjoy – Remove from the grill and serve immediately while warm. Enjoy!
How to Season Polish Sausage:
We like to change the seasoning to what we have on hand. These polish sausage do not need seasoning, but it great to change the flavor. Here are some of our suggestions:
- Garlic Salt and Pepper
- Taco Seasoning
- Cajun Seasoning
- Red Pepper Flakes
What to Serve with Polish Sausage:
Polish sausage can be served as a side with other meats that you are grilling out or can be your main dish. Here are some of our favorite ways to serve this easy polish sausage.
- White Rice – Make some rice and serve it with some roasted vegetables. We also like to make it with Blackstone Sausage and Peppers.
- Mac and Cheese – For an easy weeknight meal, make some mac and cheese. We usually add a side of roasted broccoli and it completes the meal.
- Grill with Hamburger and Hot Dogs – If you are feeding a crowd, slice up some polish sausage and grill them with your burgers and hot dogs. This stretches your meat and it is perfect for feeding a lot of people.
Polish Sausage Variations:
- Oil Variation – You can use any oil with a high smoke point for this recipe. Canola oil, coconut oil or vegetable oil will all work great in this recipe.
- Change the Sausage – We used Kielbasa sausage for this recipe but any polish sausage will work in this recipe. Smoked sausage is my kids favorite.
- Cook on the Stove – If you don’t have a Blackstone, you can easily make this in your cast iron skillet. Easy recipe made on your stovetop.
Print Recipe here for Polish Sausage on Blackstone Griddle:
Polish Sausage on Blackstone Griddle
- 2 lbs Polish Sausage
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- Preheat the Blackstone grill over medium high heat (approximately 400 degrees F).
- Slice sausage into 1 inch pieces.
- Add the oil to the grill and use a spatula to spread the oil out onto the grill.
- Place the sausage on the Blackstone grill on to the oil.
- Sauté the sausage on the Blackstone grill for approximately 4-6 minutes turning regularly to brown the sausage.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately while warm. Enjoy!
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe