This Pork Chop Seasoning is a blend of pantry seasoning that is easy to make. Season your pork chops, pork loin, or pork steaks with this simple seasoning.
Get My Easy Grilling Cookbook Bundle for 75% OFF
Best Seasoning for Pork Chops:
We love making homemade seasoning. They are easy to make with pantry staples and you can easily add what you have on hand. This Homemade spice blends is amazing with all your pork chop recipes.
Add it to your bone-in pork chops, pork tenderloin, and boneless pork chops. We love this easy dry rub and takes our pork chops to the next level. We love that is the best combination of sweet, savory and extra kick of spice.
You can easily add this rub to your pork chops when you grill them, bake them or fry them. Pork chops is one of our favorite meats to cook and we always add this amazing seasoning to them.
- Regular Paprika
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Thyme
- Dried Oregano
- Cayenne Pepper
How to Season Pork Chops:
- Step 1 – Stir all the ingredients together. Store in an airtight container.
- Step 2 – When ready to use, sprinkle approximately ½ tablespoon of the seasoning mixture on each pork chop before cooking.
How to Store Pork Seasoning:
If stored correctly, this seasoning mixture should last for up to 6 months in a cool dark place.
How Much Seasoning to Use:
Prepare your seasoning what the ingredients you prefer. Place your thaw pork chops on a baking sheet or grilling pan. Then we start with about ½ tablespoon and sprinkle this amount on both sides of the pork chops. You can always add more.
We like to use our hands and really make sure that the seasoning is really covering the pork chops.
How to Grill Pork Chops:
If you plan on grilling your pork chops, prepare the grill by turning it to medium low heat. Place the seasoned pork chops on the indirect heat and grill about 3 minutes per side.
For the last few minutes of grilling, I like to turn the heat up to medium high heat to char the texture of the pork chops. This gives it that smokey charred flavor.
How to Bake Pork Chops:
This seasoning works great with baked pork chops too. We like to bake bone less pork chops for a quick dinner idea.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- For the last few minutes, turn your oven to the broiler to allow the texture to get a nice, crispy texture.
- Allow pork chops to rest before serving.
Variation to Pork Seasoning:
Feel free to change the seasoning or add different seasoning to what you prefer. We love that this seasoning is gluten free.
- Brown Sugar
- Smoked Paprika
- Kosher Salt
How to Pan Fry Pork Chops:
I grew up eating pan fry pork chops. My mom always made bone-in pork chops when she pan fried them. She would always prepared the pork chops with a flour, egg breading to dip the pork chops in.
You can easily add this seasoning to the flour mixture or sprinkle on the pork chops directly.
- Place the pork chops in the prepared skillet that has been heated in oil.
- Allow pork chops to cook on each side for a few minutes until cooked thoroughly.
What to Serve with Pork Chops:
There are many sides that go perfectly with pork chops. When we grill, we like to make sides that can be make on the grill so it is easy cleanup.
Recipe Tips for Pork Chops:
- Hot Grill – Make sure to grill on a hot, clean grill. This prevents the meat from sticking and giving you those beautiful grill marks.
- Turn down heat – If pork chops are grilling to quickly, turn down the heat or place on indirect heat.
- Don’t Overcook – Make sure to use your meat thermometer to check for doneness. If your pork chops cook to long, they can be dry and tough to eat.
- Same Size – When I purchase Pork Chops, I try to pick the same size of thickness, so that the pork chops are done about the same time.
- Rest – Allow pork chops to rest after you are done grilling them. This allows them to be tender and juicy.
Easy Pork Chop Seasoning Recipe:
With just a few different pantry spices, you can easily make simple Pork Chop Seasoning. We like to prepare homemade seasoning is part of our weekly meal prep.
This way I can easily add these seasoning to my pork chop recipes which saves me time and money. You are going to love having this seasoning to use for all your recipes.
Print Recipe here for Pork Chop Seasoning:
Pork Chop Seasoning
- Stir all the ingredients together. Store in an airtight container.
- When ready to use, sprinkle approximately ½ tablespoon of the seasoning mixture on each pork chop before cooking.
Pin This Now to Remember It LaterPin Recipe
More Easy Seasoning Recipes:
- Chicken Rub Seasoning Recipe
- BBQ Seasoning Recipe
- Freddy’s Steakburger Seasoning Recipe
- Homemade Fajita Seasoning Recipe